Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:42 pm
sgarecool
Tifagirl
sgarecool
((Thanks66 razz ))Athena had just moved nexted door to the weasleys, she lived in a small manhin that looked as if that it had been haunted for many generations.

Athena smiled ,as she walked up the steps of the borrow and knocked onthe door door.

Ginny heard a knock on the door. She ran down stairs and before Mrs. Weasley could get to the door Ginny was already at it. Ginny opened the door.

"Hello?" asked Ginny.

Athena waited ,andwathed thedoor open.

"Hey,im sorry to bother you but i just moved in nexted door,im new here...anyways I just came to say hi."Athenas silver snake flicked her toungn out and stared at ginnyas if studying her.

"Oh well welcome to the naighborhood. My name is Ginny Weasley." smiled Ginny. "Do you want to come in?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:23 pm
Saiiko woke up and looked at the window, in which the sun shined through and had wakened her up. She yawned and stretched slowly getting up and looked out the window. She lived in the country by a very strange looking house, new people had just moved in on the other side of the strange looking house. Saiiko got dressed and decided to take a walk and to see if anyone was home.  

peemypants

weirdgeniousxD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:50 pm
fred and george walked out by the lake when they saw the new neighbor walking towards the door. they ignored her and walked towards the trio
" hi mate" they asked harry
" its about time you got here" george added
" yeah some people were kinda watin for you ya know" they said looking towards ginny at the front door talking to the new girl.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:48 am
"No Hermione, I havent been reading much this summer." Harry turned to see Fred and George behind him. "Hey guys!" he said.

~~~~~

"Hermione, stop bugging us if we have read or not this summer." Ron said.  

insaneerin

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:11 pm
Tifagirl
sgarecool
Tifagirl
sgarecool
((Thanks66 razz ))Athena had just moved nexted door to the weasleys, she lived in a small manhin that looked as if that it had been haunted for many generations.

Athena smiled ,as she walked up the steps of the borrow and knocked onthe door door.

Ginny heard a knock on the door. She ran down stairs and before Mrs. Weasley could get to the door Ginny was already at it. Ginny opened the door.

"Hello?" asked Ginny.

Athena waited ,andwathed thedoor open.

"Hey,im sorry to bother you but i just moved in nexted door,im new here...anyways I just came to say hi."Athenas silver snake flicked her toungn out and stared at ginnyas if studying her.

"Oh well welcome to the naighborhood. My name is Ginny Weasley." smiled Ginny. "Do you want to come in?"

"Thats a nice name...okay."Athena murmered with a small smile, as she entered the home she noticed fred and geroge walk past.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 3:28 pm
insaneerin
"No Hermione, I havent been reading much this summer." Harry turned to see Fred and George behind him. "Hey guys!" he said.

~~~~~

"Hermione, stop bugging us if we have read or not this summer." Ron said.

"Oh shush Ron! I'll bug you about it all I want until you actually start listening and perhaps, do your reading!" Hermione shakes her head and looks over at the twins, "Hello you two. What are you guys up to? Causing trouble as always?" She grins broadly.  

Kimiko-kitty

insaneerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:04 pm
Ron opened his mouth to say something back to Hermione but closed his mouth quickly and waited to see what the twins were here for.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:58 pm
Saiiko looked as the two twin boys passed her, she smirked and looked as two girls were talking to one another. Saiiko sighed, and walked towards a big willow tree that stood waving in the wind, she sat under it and closed her eyes softly thinking.  

peemypants

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:57 am
aerith_gainsbrough
Saiiko looked as the two twin boys passed her, she smirked and looked as two girls were talking to one another. Saiiko sighed, and walked towards a big willow tree that stood waving in the wind, she sat under it and closed her eyes softly thinking.

((You do know that this is at the Borrow still right? I just thought I would ask.))

"Thanks oh and I dont think I know your name." smiled Ginny as she moved to the side to let the girl in. "Mom we have new Naighbors!"

Mrs. Weasley came into the room.

"Oh really? Invite her in would you." muttered Mrs. Weasley.

"I already did." muttered Ginny. Mrs. Weasley smiled at that.

"Do you want something to drink dears. Or some thing for lunch? Oh and Ginny dear would you get your brothers and Harry and Hermione for Lunch?" Smiled Mrs. Weasel. Ginny nodded and walked past the new girl.

"Wait here. I'll be right back." muttered Ginny as she walked over to the pond. She stood there for a minute looking at Harry and then quickly moved her eyes. "Hey Mum told me to tell you guys that Lunch is done."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cho wipped her tears away and placed the picture on her bed side table. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:52 am
Its a good thing Mrs. Weasley thought Harry was too skinny because he was hungry. He hadnt eaten much at the Dursley's. He would always refuse the food they gave him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ron ran inside with Harry, sitting down near him at the table. He may have had a snack recently with Hermione, but he was still hungry. Ron certainly could eat a lot.  

insaneerin

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:16 pm
Ginny rolled her eyes and walked back to the Borrow. She looked at the girl waiting for her by the door.

"Sorry about that... So whats your name?" asked Ginny.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:24 pm
" hey guys!"fred said
" oh no don't ask us if we're fine just jump right to trou" but george was interupted by ginny who told them to come in to eat, they couldn't help but
notice her eyes linger on harry for a bit,but as soon as she looked she went back into the house.

weirdgeniousxD

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:02 am
((I just made a new rp on this guild. It is right after the 6th book. Read and join. KK?! Oh and I also made a rp that will soon turn into a guild that I want every one to join. It is the next generation of harry potter. And if you want to be some ones kid that has already has a kid as the other person that is playing thepart of the kid. here is the link if you want to check it out. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10461073&

thx!))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:11 pm
Athena blinked.'invited in...for lunch, really this undercover work is hard...for the order that is...'She thought as she followed Mrs.Weasly.

"ill help."Athena murmered as she started setting the table."How many?"Athena demanded.

"Really dear,-

"It would be ungreatfull , if i didnt help."Athena murmered, as Mrs.Weasly sighed as she told her the number, Athena nodded and helped set the table.  

[NCP] Neon

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:32 am
sgarecool
Athena blinked.'invited in...for lunch, really this undercover work is hard...for the order that is...'She thought as she followed Mrs.Weasly.

"ill help."Athena murmered as she started setting the table."How many?"Athena demanded.

"Really dear,-

"It would be ungreatfull , if i didnt help."Athena murmered, as Mrs.Weasly sighed as she told her the number, Athena nodded and helped set the table.

Ginny followed and watched as the new girl started to set the table. "9 if Dad is coming home... Mum is Dad coming home for lunch?"

"No he is to busy with the ministery lately." muttered Mrs. Weasley.

"Ok then 8. Percy is at work and there is freg and george, harry, Hermione, ron, mum you and me. So yeah 8." muttered Ginny as shesat across from Harry. Not even looking at him. She tried to avoid any conversation with him or even eye contack right now.

RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff