Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Jaynie Bug

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:26 pm
The sudden attack was unexpected; nonetheless, Moyn was ready as ever. Battle was drilled into her bones and soul since she had been a child. Moyn focused on her opponent’s footsteps and the whistle of his sword through the air.

Along with the whispers she could hear the princess's labored breathing, she worked her way towards the princess and with a sudden flip of her sword sent the assailant away for just a short few seconds, enough to grab the princess, and escape from the window.

The sudden shock of light pained Moyn's eyes, but she did not hesitate but continued away from the damning hut and back towards the bridge over the river.

"Princess you are a fool that really should be spanken."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:31 pm
Peppy Lemur
(In Lalapeya's name, do the "A"s sound like "ä" or just the regular "A" sound?)

Zyltai took the hand, and shook it gently, "I already know the situation, but if you'd like to tell me more about yourself, that will have to wait." He looked at Yvansi in the hammock, "A friend of yours?" He could of just used his gift, but he thought that would make conversation meaningless if he did that all the time.

((Well you say the first part how it's writen...La La...Like in Lava...Ect. yut in the last part it's Like an "Uh"... kinnda... Pm me for more details...))  

ruggaboo

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:50 pm
Lalapeya stuck her tong out at the guard, squinting her eyes. “Can’t I bring my new friends? I don’t want to have to be board to death!!!” She made a puppy dog face at the female impersonator, “Please, Pretty please with a lot of whatever you guards find a delicacy.” Being put down she looked up into the stone cold eyes of her fathers favorite captain.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:08 pm
"Well that was useless." Zyltai ran over and jumped out the window, following the guard and the princess. When he caught up with them, he calmly spoke, "I have a job to do, and I would appreciate it if you would let me finish it...", Zyltai grinned as his eyes became white, "...Or do you intend on fighting, Moyn?"  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:22 pm
Lalapeya looked at him and giggled, “And your job is?” she placed her hands on her hips and looked intently at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:36 pm
Teka didn't take his eyes off of Moyn, "I'm surprised you would ask, seeing as you're the one who asked me to take you to the next town." Teka placed his hand on the hilt of his blade, "So, what will it be Moyn?"  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:46 pm
Lalapeya Blushed and nodded and looked toward Moyn too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:13 pm
Moyn frowned at the severe looking rogue. “You shouldn’t be so quick to die if you have a job to finish. I really have no scuff with you, unless you wish the princess harm,” Moyn drew her sword. “Its up to you little man.”  

Jaynie Bug

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:20 pm
"I wish no harm to anyone, I just do what I can to get by. It's all I know. But did you ever asked the princess her opinion? What she thinks about the situation? It's seems to me that she only looking out for herself, doing what's best for her." Zyltai waited for the guard's response.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:26 pm
Lalapeya feared for his life, and she felt a fight coming. But she stayed quiet.  

ruggaboo

Jaynie Bug

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:35 pm
Moyn sheathed her sword and gave a great sigh. “I know Lalapeya doesn’t wish to meet the prince of Transylvaniet alas it is her empyreal duty.” Moyn turned towards the princess.

“Princess you know that you must meet with the treaty and engage. When I spoke to your father, he asked me to stay with you until my death. You are not the only one who is releasing their freedom.” A tear ran down Moyn’s face. “This morning was my last opportunity to see my father. And as I am not only a C.S. but a guard as well I will follow my orders and accompany you to my death.”

Moyn kneeled down, bowing before the princess. “My lady, you know that I am you servant, but please I beg you. Allow our empire to return to its formal beauty.”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:37 pm
Callisto began packing provisions like Nabri was doing. If they wanted to find Kaigu then they didnt want to have to make many stops along the way. I wonder though, she thought to herself, why would a young man from a water tribe nowhere near the temple would want to assist us? It makes no sense to me. she reasoned packing her staff.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:40 pm
Looking at the kneeling Moyn she pitied her, “And I will, but Let me go my own way, let the chariot go to Transylvaniet, but I will not be in it instead Let me find Yvansi and we will Make are own entrance without trumpets or celebrations or any thing big, it will be legit”  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:45 pm
(hey im just wondering when do you want to meet up with Nabri and me?)  

Saphirewolf7

Jaynie Bug

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:47 pm
Moyn felt a heaviness in her soul at the princess’s words. Her instincts told her hog tie her princess and throw her in the chariot…But she could sympathize with the young girl and she nodded her head. “As you wish Princess. If you wait here, I can quickly meet the chariot and tell them to go ahead, and grab some horses for us as well.”  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff