Werewolf
  Shapeshifter
  Dhampir
  Human
  Poll whore
View Results

Darkmoon Priestess Yurika

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:58 pm
{{Sorry I took so long to post again. Christmas and the time before was pretty insane for me and I took forever to recover from it.}}

Niko nodded. He had remembered passing it on his way across campus.

" I remember it being this way." He said and steered Antonio in the direction, mean while he put the suggestion the it would be a good idea to get out of the way in the minds of the other students.

Fortunately they got the message and cleared a path to the infirmary.Unfortunately when Nikolare led him into infirmary the nurse merely stood frozen staring a his hair and clothes with disapproval.

" Look miss, you can criticize the way I look all you want when there isn't a student needing medical care in front of you." He snapped angrily. " Right now you should be helping the boy having an asthma attack. Now do your job before I report you to someone."

Finally she nodded and led Antonio way from the door while she and second nurse gave Niko dark looks.

"Humans." he muttered under his breath, closing his eyes as he leaned against the wall.

{{Just thought I'd let you know the nurses are free characters and you can do whatever with them.}}

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 pm
" I hope you're right." Runa said smile a little sadly.

Darkmoon stood on his hind legs and nudged her hand indicating that he wanted to move again. She bent over to pick him back up and he once again sat on her shoulder.

" Thank you Tala.It was nice to be able to talk to someone." she said.

"I'm glad we met." Dark added.  

Velsaria

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:29 am
She gave a deep bow in return. "as to you. perhaps we'll speak once again in the future." she smiled gently. "farewell." she said as she turned and walked back to her origonal post. sliding down the trunk of the tree with an easy gesture she sighed. well i guess that wasn't that hard and i seemed to cheer her up for at least the time being. she thought to herself. perhaps she wasn't as useless as she thought, no matter what she was. even if she herself wasn't sure.

she looked around at all the other wanderers and shook her head. she always knew that she was odd, even for here. there was just something about her that kept people at bay, somthing that automatically drew them away from her. and she had no idea what that was. in truth it was a type of power that came from her, an unnatural glow that came from someone that was thought to be human so her conclusion is that she might not be such but then if not, what was she?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:45 pm
{{Is anybody still interested in this RP? I liked how it was going so I 'd like to get it going again. I have exams from the 20-23 but after that I have a week off and could get back into Rping again. Anybody with me?}}  

Velsaria

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:05 pm
(I'm in still)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:55 am
i'm still around too!  

Aradia Helevorn

Velsaria

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:21 pm
{{My last exam is tomorrow so I'll be able to start posting again then}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:58 am
(Oh, sorry, I had work December. And I have exams for the rest of the week, university applications to do in February. But go ahead.)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Velsaria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:02 pm
Runa and Darkmoon watched Tala walk away.

'She is also unhappy.' Dark said softly with his thoughts.

'It seems like a lot of people there have something they're trying to live with.' Runa agreed.

'Well, at least I've met two people you seem to approve of,' she said in attempt to be cheerful again.' 'Maybe you'll actually let me try to get along with other people.' she teased.

'Those were very specific cases, such as your hairspray roommate.' He protested embarassedly as she laughed.

After wandering through the campus for a while Runa decided to figure out what the buildings were and entered the nearest one to look at the map. She'd barely taken a few steps into the building when she wished she hadn't gone in. Right in the front was the infirmary, and by the doorway stood the white haired vampire.

'Perfect opertunity.' Darkmoon said and lept off her shoulder and dodged her hands as she attempted to catch him.

"DARKMOON, NO!" She yelped as the black cat raced towards him.

Of course her cry made the vampire look straight at her. How she wished she could just crawl into a hole and die...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:58 am
Antonio sat down on one of the beds as a nurse prepared a nebulizer. He took the nebulizer gingerly and started to slowly inhale the medicine. His face was pale and his lips had a blueish tinge as he slowly gasped in the medicine. Running his fingers through his hair, he pressed a hand to his chest to try and relieve the growing tightness.  

rocker_gal226

Darkmoon Priestess Yurika

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:45 pm
Niko sighed in relief as his healer's magic told him the immediate threat to Antonio seemed to be passing. Opening his eyes he wasn't really surprised to see a black cat running towards him, animals tended to seek him out since they knew he could speak to them. However he's jaw nearly dropped when he realized it was the purple eyed one he'd seen with the strange vampire. A startled cry drew his attention and he realized she was standing only a few feet away from him. Her aura was definitely a blend of elven and vampire and her eyes were still the same odd blue as earlier. Indeed it was rather eerie.

'Who is your companion, Paw-friend?' He asked the cat using the formal term for addressing animals of that variety.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:11 pm
Tala stared at the book that now rested in her hands with an empty expression. and then thinking that she was focusing too much on the negative, she refocused on the words on the page and began reading.  

Aradia Helevorn

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:18 pm
((Is this still Accepting?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:50 am
(yeah)  

rocker_gal226

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:15 pm
Lacey was close to having her wish fulfilled: for whatever reason, this school attracted wolves to its property. Or at least, one wolf had been curious enough to brave a human-filled place it would have been smarter to avoid. Lacey tensed, salivating shamelessly, as she observed the rather large grey wolf below her. If she could plan her fall just right, she might simply drop from the tree and strangle the animal until it was dead and she could eat. The muscles in her tail were worked every day, and Lacey could expertly crush anything - anyone - in minutes, like a boa constrictor, if she needed to. "Just one big meal," she crooned softly and unconsciously to herself. "I try to avoid killing so that the weeks in between seem like a fast. One predator to gorge on, and then I'll be fine," she thought. She still had the orientation to attend in less than half an hour, and no doubt she'd be seeing her roommate sometime again, so out of necessity this would have to be quick. Lacey wouldn't freak anyone out - and be forced to leave this school - on the very first day. Determined, Lacey loosened her grip and plunged with her arms out towards the wolf's neck.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff