Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~A Rose for the Heart~ (Tamaki found ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:52 pm
"We will." He kissed her nose and smiled at her. "who was your first crush?" he played with her hair his eyes misty and not quite focused happy and content.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:58 pm
Harukoo paused as she thought for a moment. She smiled as she remembered his face. "Lito Hiroshi. He was sort of like you actually. Loved to make girls happy but that was also his problem. I liked him when we were very little but as time passed I saw him for who he was. Eventually, him wanting to help girls get him into trouble." Harukoo looked into Tamaki's eyes and smiled. "But I'm sure that won't happen to you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:24 pm
He chuckled, "I think me nad Lito have different ideas of happiness if i get your drift. But no, the one thing I can do is keep my hands to myself. I've no interest in anyone else but you." He tapped his finger on her nose and grinned. "Your turn beautiful."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:05 pm
"This is true." She told him and then thought of a question. "I think we should do something. What do you want to do? I'm kind of hungry. We could go out to eat or something. It doesn't have to be some place fancy. We could just go to a fast food restaurant or something. Maybe even a sit down restaurant. I don't know. What do you think?" She asked him.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:44 pm
he smiled. "I'd love to. where would you like to go. Theres this little place down the road that I used to like." He pondered for a second. "Izzys... I think. THey had good food and it's sit down. I'll pay if you want to go unless theres some other place you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 am
Harukoo shook her head. "No, Izzy's sounds great. It sounds really good in fact. I haven't been there in awhile." She smiled. They laced hands and headed out of the school. For a moment, she wondered about Mori and if he would worry but figured he would just call if he did.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:26 pm
Tamaki didn't care who saw them together, for once in his life he could be himself without wearing a mask. He linked his fingers with hers and kissed her hand. "Do you mind of I drive?" He asked as they walked into the parkinglot.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 pm
Harukoo smiled and shook her head. "Not at all." As they walked in the parking lot, she looked around. "So which one of these beauties is yours?" She asked, talking about the cars.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:13 am
He chuckled and watched for her reaction when he lead her to a full size Dodge 4X4 full bed extended cab. There was a step to get into the cab of the truck and the bottom foot of truck had spatters of mud. It wasn't the normal fancy but it was his baby. "My grandmother despices this but this is one of my babies. She refused to get it for me and as I don't run the family buisness the money isn't mine, so I got a job bussing tables at La Pallo's in town. I saved up enough and bought it, I pay insurence and pay to fix it up when it needs it or if I can I fix it myself. I'm still learning" He smiled, there was pride here. One of the first things he had been able to call his own. She could see that it wasn't just the fact that it was his, that he owned it, but that he had earned it, had worked for it and had done it by himself it hadn't just been handed to him. He smiled at her. "What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:54 am
Harukoo blinked at him for a minute. The truck was very unexpected. She had ridden on the back of motorcycles before with bikers but she never thought Tamaki would have middle class things. Harukoo looked at him and clapped her hands. "What do I think? I think we are going muddin." She giggled. "I'm very impressed.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:54 am
He let out a hoot and scooped her up spinning, "A girl after my own heart." He burried his face in her hair. "Oh Harukoo your perfect." He was grinning when he set her down. "tell me when have you ever gone muddin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:05 pm
Harukoo laughed as he picked her up and spun her around. She shrugged at his question. "Whenever you want I guess. Not now since I'm still starving. But I guess we could go afterward. Whenever you want is ok with me." She smiled and shook her head. "Plus, I'm not the one perfect Tamaki."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:22 pm
He chuckled and opened the door for her and go in on his side. "No no, not when will we go but when Have you gone? and with who?" He started up the truck and started out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:35 pm
Harukoo laughed. "Oh, sorry. Well, before I came here I went to a public school with commoners. I went through this phase where I sort of rebelled against my parents. So to make them mad, I went out with Roku Mimoto and he took me muddin one afternoon." She said as she put her seat belt on. Harukoo suddenly stopped as a thought came to her. "Since when does the Host Club King go muddin?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:40 pm
He chuckled and his eyes held secrets like presents waiting for her to open the deeper part of him, "I know Roku Mimoto, I helped him build that truck. Dunno if he has it anymore. I used to go muddin with him as well, competing was fun even if I lost cuz he had more experience in it." She pulled onto the main road. "It so happens that I too have rebelled." He smile but it wasn't as humorous as it had been seconds before. "When my mother left I broke away from my grandmother and did what pleased me. SHe hates horses, I have always loved them and its been my dream to open up a breeding buisness but it will always be just a dream. My grandmother was displeased with the way I was acting, oh I still had manners but I didnt' do as she wished and it just pushed me to do more of what I wanted, not only because it made her mad but because I had a hunger. I tried it once with your friend and loved it. Havnt gone in a while though." He looked over at her as he pulled into the Izzy's parking lot. "I've always wondered, whats public school like?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff