Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
zOMG Furry Style (Added Clan Information to 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zOMG are you going to play?
  Going to? I've been playing for days!
  Planning to, looks like fun.
  Might poke at it a bit, but not really my stlye.
  Never!!!
  Gaia Battle System? Everyone knows that is just a fairytale...
View Results

Sadinda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:39 am
Is there a galoshe quest? some people have also mentioned that in some of the places like Bill's Ranch and Bassken Lake...that in order to get more drops, you should be at a certain CL. Anyone have thoughts on this?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:59 am
The Galoshe Quest is part of a string of quests you do for Mark, helping other Barton Regulars. Just go to the fountain in Barton and talk to the guy and armor.

As for getting the best drops, the background around your enemies pictures when you select them should be green. If it is blue, that means they are weaker than you, and you will have a lower drop rate, purple, even lower drop rate. Yellow and red mean the enemy is stronger than you. Don't give you better odds of getting loot (some people think drop rate even decreases) and it takes more work to kill that enemy.

Similarly if you crew up, it is most optimum for everyone to be green to one another as far as equal levels. That gives you the best chances for everyone getting loot.  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:33 pm
Krissim Klaw
The Galoshe Quest is part of a string of quests you do for Mark, helping other Barton Regulars. Just go to the fountain in Barton and talk to the guy and armor.

As for getting the best drops, the background around your enemies pictures when you select them should be green. If it is blue, that means they are weaker than you, and you will have a lower drop rate, purple, even lower drop rate. Yellow and red mean the enemy is stronger than you. Don't give you better odds of getting loot (some people think drop rate even decreases) and it takes more work to kill that enemy.

Similarly if you crew up, it is most optimum for everyone to be green to one another as far as equal levels. That gives you the best chances for everyone getting loot.

Hm..I went to mark and all I got was the quest to find his ring.

Ah..that must be why the crew I was in yesterday told me to lower it while I was in Bassken.

By the way, where is Mark's ring?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:19 pm
In order to find the ring, you have to go to the edge of Lake Bassken (any shore will do), and just walk up and down until you get a message saying you found it.

I have had a devil of a time finding the Mother Fluff. Does anyone know where she spawns? Is she only available during certain hours?  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:29 am
Ha! Got the stupid goloshes!! And I found Mark's ring....now Mark wants to send me back to Alfred as if I'd never met him before.... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Yay, I beat the end boss! Got a Null Fluff recipe, my least favorite out of the four, but I suppose at least I got that one out of the way. Hopefully next time I'll get the scarfy. heart  

Krissim Klaw

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:16 pm
I got my Scarfy, and it is better than I ever imagined cause I can wear it with the other scarfs... *dies of squeegasim*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:46 pm
Although, I admit defeat and did not join the AFC... I am in the Guild.

So, I was kinda hoping someone could help me out with Kokeshi's Doll Quest. I can't seem to get it to spawn...let alone live through the barrage of dolls that never endingly spawn.  

Houshou

Sadinda

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:50 pm
which server are you on? I can help  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:50 am
Servers I look for (in order)
Peelunger
Air Fluff One
Landshark  

Houshou

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:42 pm
Anyone play this still anytime recently?

I haven't gotten on it in a while... I was last in the Zen Gardens and couldn't get past that.

Just never had time or patience to play. I'm not a big fan of spending lots of time trying to raise experience through grinding and random battles, I'd rather just get through the game straight through.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:13 pm
KillerLee
Anyone play this still anytime recently?

I actually got back into it recently and have been playing. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:07 pm
i've only been hanging out in Gold Beach.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:26 pm
I've recently been on now and then. I finally got to Basken Lake, but I often take off some rings and go back to insta-kill weaker enemies in other areas while getting orbs. (Yes, you can do this! The only problem is that you have to take off a lot of rings to degrade yourself down to the proper level.)

Also, thanks for letting me into the clan Kriss! heart  

Garek Maxwell

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas