Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Creative Title in the Works! (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:31 pm
He thought for a moment. "Hm.. guess I'm a bit of a hippocrit.. I ran away from 'em.", he said, looking around, then back at her. "I'll be honest, I thought I'd try my luck with you.", then he went and said something dumb like usual. "I'm crazy about you. I can see you and me in oneuh' those bathrooms down the hall in about fiiiive minutes.", he said staring at her, not wanting to try his dorm in case his dorm buddy was still up there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:35 pm
Meghan rolled her eyes and huffed, standing up. "You just have to ruin things don't you?!" She asked angrily. She started to walk away back towards her dorm. "You just go back to your girls.. I can see you don't really care for me." She nodded and whipped back around towards her dorm. She opened the door to find Lilly gone. She groaned and left the door open a crack as to not lock her room mate out and she sat down on the bed.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:45 pm
He slowly rose to his feet and raised his arms. "God. I am the smartest man alive!", he exclaimed, just as Taylor and Casey strode by. They obviously asked him what the hell he was doing, which he simply responded with, "Nothin'." He didin't have it in him to stay at the dance any longer, so after about five minutes he dragged himself up to his dorm. He eyed Mehgan's door, which was the only door on the whole level that was open a crack. He wondered why it was open, but didin't know if he had the energy left to go and find out. He knocked on the door of his own dorm to see if anyone was inside, and then began to open it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:49 pm
Meghan sighed heavily and put on her head phones as she began to tidy up before bed. She began singing along to the song as she danced insanely around the room. She went into the bathroom and pulled off the dress and pulled on her shorts and tank for bed. She slid her feet into slipped and frowned, coming back out of the bathroom. "Where is she?" She wondered and began singing again.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:31 pm
He was about to open the door himself when he heard random singing. He thought he recoignized the voice, but didin't beleive it at first, until he turned around and eyed the door that was open a crack at the opposite end of the hall. He smirked. "What.. the.. hell..???", he mumbled. He had to see this, if it were really true. He snuck down the hall to the door, looked around, and then peered through the crack. The singing was definatley coming from inside. He nudged closer and tried to open the door a centimeter or two more, but accidently bumped into it and it pushed open several inches, which she would undoubtably notice, since the door was now almost all the way open. He stared in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:58 am
Meghan whipped around and gasped. "Oh. I'm... Sorry. I forgot the door was open." She blushed wildly and pulled on a robe over her tiny pjs and wrapped it firmly around her waist. "Is there any reason why you're in my room?" She asked softly, gently running her hand through her hair as she peered in a mirror, her back to him. "I'm waiting" She said calmly as she looked in the mirror, taking off the make up.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:41 am
He raised an eyebrow when he saw what she was wearing, until she pulled a robe on. He shrugged. "Well I just heard you JAMMIN' out and - HAH. Coulden't miss that.", he admitted, looking her way.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm
"You're so obnoxious." Meghan grumbled with a heavy sigh. She sank onto her bed and looked up at him. "Ever thought about being real? And not putting on some ridiculous front?" She asked. She held up a book she was reading. "You should try to be like the boys in books... They're sweet, soft spoken, shy and caring. They'd do anything for a girl and they don't use stupid lines. They show how they feel... They write songs, poetry, buy things. They listen." She rolled her eyes. "Not that you could ever do that." She tossed the book on her shelf and laid back, letting her legs dangle and her hair spread around her. "So if you're done... You can leave." She said, turning to look at him. Only the soft light from the hall way made her visible, her eyes gently glimmering in the light.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 am
He thought it through. He thought himself quite capable of doing the things she asked, but was too stubborn. After a moment, he gave a slight bow. "As you wish, OH enlightened one.", he teased mockingly. He turned and trotted out the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:08 pm
Meghan rolled her eyes. "You're ridiculous!" She called after him. A small smile was playing at the corners of her lips. He did amuse her. But he was so annoying. She sighed, "I think I'm starting to like him." She muttered with a disbelieving shake of her head  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:28 pm
He opened the door to his dorm and limped through the door. Right then he felt his chances with her had completley evaporated, so he didin't have anything left in his gas tank save for changing, brushing his teeth, and collapsing onto his bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:07 pm
Meghan sighed, feeling guilty for being so mean. She went over and knocked on his door. "Want to go for coffee?" She asked sweetly. "My treat?" Hoping to entice him with free coffee. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:52 am
He wondered whether or not to pretend to be sleeping. Nah. "UNO MOMENTO por favor.", he called, rushing to grab his old plain white high school tennis sweatshirt, which he had been the captain of. He was in a pair of jeans, too. He gave an insignificant warning before pushing the door open aggressivley. "Watch out comin' through.", he said, until she was in sight. He didin't even drink coffee, but it was a way to spend more time with her. He acknowledged her presence. "Yeah. I'm game. Lead tha' way.", he said casually.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:59 am
Meghan smiled softly and turned and began walking down the hall towards the stairs. She slowly decended the stairs and walked towards the Cafe. She went over to the counter and bought two hot chocolates. She had decided she didn't want coffee at the moment. She sat down at the table and waited for him to sit with her. She shook her head a bit. She couldn't believe she was doing this.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:55 pm
He pouted a little. He coulden't exactly read her expression, but she seemed distressed. He plopped down on a chair opposite to her and stared her down. "So what's COOKIN' good lookin'. You look a little..Bleh.", he said, it was the best way he could describe it.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff