Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:49 pm
kara heard a flapping sound as if there was a bird out side though bigger. she walked out to see a man with wings. just like falcon... she thought. she squinted her eyes to take a better look at the man. no he's definently differont...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:08 pm
Falcon had heard the familiar flapping of wings before he saw the source of the sound. When he looked at where Kara was watching from the window he saw with his hawk-like vision a man a few years older than himself with a pair of white wings. He had never met another person with wings like his before so he was utterly shocked. He quickly jogged outside seeing that he was unaware of their pressence and took off into the air to catch up with him. Maybe now he would find out excatly why he himself had wings.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:32 pm
kara ran outside to watch the two fly. "wow..." her eye's widen. "such pretty wings..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:15 am
Tibby smiled slighty to herself, everyone was distracted by the bird-man, silently she brought her fingers to her temple and started muttering ancient words to herself as she ran her fingers lightly across her forehead, she had no idea what the words ment, only that they were her healing words. Finally she applied pressure to the pain ara and said the final word, "Kormey!" and her head was better, no more pain whatsoever, like there hadn't been any pain to begin with. She silently strided to were Falcon stood, "I'lll stay, but only long enough for water, you don't want me her longer." she whispered.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:49 pm
As Falcon approached the other flying man he felt a strange sensation come over his body and mind. It felt as though he ahd to magnets inside him one that drew him to the other flying man and one that repelled against him. It was such a strange combination that Falcon nearly dropped out of the air. He shook his head in wonder. That was wierd. he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:50 pm
Joseph turned as the winged person approached him, "Well hello there. I didn't expect to meet anyone up here. Could you please tell me where I am? I seem to lost."  

Rexxxxxx

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:03 pm
Kree watched as her life was ruined her heart was crushed. She stepped inside and started to cry and pack a bag of food. “I best look for the Gira… you girl you are coming with me, it holds your memory.” She then picked up Tiby and placed her on her back and strode out of the cave, “Do you two wish to come?” She asked the cat girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:41 pm
Well he certainly is....casual. Falcon thought to himself. "Uh well you just flew over the home of a friend of mine. She is a sphinx. She would probably know the lay of the land better than I." he said while imagining Kree's flawless face smiling at him. He did what he could not to blush again. Man I am pathetic he thought rather annoyed with himself. He had flown off right as she was speaking to him. In fact she even had admitted that she felt attracted to him. Im an IDIOT!! he shouted in his mind. "You could come down and ask her." he suggested to the flying man. "my name is Falcon." he said.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:09 pm
kara saw that falcon and the new man were talking, and with her cat ear she could hear it too. "your in the destert of Adio!" she hollered up at them, waving to him as a signal of "hello".  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:51 pm
"It's nice to meet you Falcon, I'm Joseph." Joseph looked down as he heard shouting, he started to wave, but stopped, "Wait...Is that a cat?"  

Rexxxxxx

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:49 pm
(she's human with cat ears and a tail)
kara looked confused when he started to wave then stopped. was something wrong? did something happen?
natashee walked out. "more freaks..." she mumbled rolling her eyes. "yipey...."
(i had posted a pic of what her and her sister natashee looked like on page 2.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:01 pm
(hehe i think he gets that im mean the whole ears and tail thing is pretty obvious lol 3nodding )
Falcon nodded to Joseph. "My friend Kara and her sister Natashee. You should meet them." he suggested as they started swooping downward to land.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 pm
Tibby struggled away from the sphinx, "What's going on?! I glad for you help but you don't need to carry me! And what is this about my memory?" she said, a hint of panic in her voice, where had the miserable peacefulness of her existense gone? How had everything gotten so confusing? Tibby sank to her knees, "I'm staying." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:18 pm
Falcon landed gently next to the elf and folded his wings. "I know your confused but its alright. Your among friends." he said giving her a brilliant smile.  

Saphirewolf7

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:20 pm
Joseph landed beside Falcon, also folding his wings, looking at the group, "Interesting friends. Hello everyone, my name's Joseph."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff