Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:51 pm
Arthur gave a sigh. "You could do something productive and try to help us figure out what this person wants."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:20 pm
Ro nodded in agreement to Arthur's statement, "Yeah, sitting around and twiddling your thumbs won't do anything, I vote we take a better look inside of this place."

Gregory shook his head furiously, "N-no! No, no, no! We can't do that, this isn't our h...house!" he said, the medication he had been taking had finally calmed him down enough so he wouldn't stutter as much.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:33 pm
Henry jumped to go through the hole that Andreas left, gaining his feet as he did. His breathing slowed back down.
"Don't want to talk about it," he murmured as he hurriedly went back to the food room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:39 pm
Ro turned to Henry, "Okay..." he said as he stood. He ignored Gregory's ranting and looked around, "I wonder what's up those stairs?" he pondered aloud.  

NativeForeigner

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:55 pm
She ignored the sarcastic comments directed at her.

"Well, if there is booze in the other room, I'll gladly explore this house with the rest of...you."

She realized she was hungry. Monica walked towards the next room. The weird aura was still circling her, but she ignored it. Curiosity was a much stronger force.

She entered the next room and surveyed the table. She grabbed the wine as soon as she spotted it, glad there was an untouched bottle. Although, she experienced a bit of trouble getting the cork loose.

She returned to the other room with the bottle still corked. She couldn't get it open so she stuffed it in her bag for later.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:03 pm
Arthur nodded in agreement. He came back to the stairs. "Well... can't hurt to go looking," he murmured. This place was weird. Very weird. What was this challenge? There was a challenge... hopefully, the point would be apparent soon enough. Then he spotted the girl coming back with a wine bottle.

Ooh, opportunity to collect.

He slid back into the room, unholstered his backpack, grabbed a few pointy-looking knives and forks, a spoon just in case, then returned to the room. He started up the stairs, flashlight poised and on.  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:11 pm
((4 knives, 6 forks, and a spoon has been added to your inventory,
and a bottle of wine to yours, Chahklat.
Just so you guys know I didn't forget about ya razz ))

As Ro waited for Arthur's return, he helped Henry up and began his way up the staircase, stopping halfway and waiting for everyone else.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:19 pm
((except they're in his POCKETS AND NOT IN HIS BACKPACK D:< According to you I mean.

Also, Dr Dramsten is climbing the stairs! biggrin No fun and excitement and slippy-sliding?))  

SirBayer

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 pm
((Also: You missed Chahklat's inventory. smile ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:29 pm
((Hmmm, I must've skipped hitting "submit"...my bad, lol))  

NativeForeigner

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:44 pm
Monica fished around in her bag and produced her small notepad. She made a few notes on it of the current situation and the surroundings. She figured it would be best to write out everything that happened from this point on. Things could get hairy and she wanted to make sure she got every detail of it. If it was too interesting for a simple article in the newspaper she would turn it into a novel.

She tried stuffing the notepad into her bag, but halfway through she changed her mind. It'd be better if she kept it her hand.

"Alright. I'm ready." She also started up the stairway.

((edit: BTW, thanks for thinking me. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:52 pm
"Thanks," Henry murmured to Ro, then said louder, "Hold up a sec."
He went into the food room and made a sandwich, somewhere between sub and...not sub, from pieces of long (but not sub-long) bread, slices of cheese, and some ham and beef. It took a little while since he only had one hand, but he went on.
He emerged two minutes later with the sandwich neatly wrapped in the newspaper he had found by the table. He also held a turkey leg, which he proceeded to munch.  

Jokerman-EXE

Venom3001

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 pm
Andreas tried the doors to the outside, just to see if they wouldn't open like... that one guy... had claimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:18 pm
Arthur, meanwhile, approached the top of the stairs. He shone his light about, trying to ascertain if anything of particular interest resided up here. Could there be a body? That would be a challenge issued. Could there be another person? That would be even more of a challenge issued.

He was getting hung up on the challenge, the fact it was there. He needed to focus on what it was.

Perhaps getting out?

((EDIT: Noprob! biggrin ))  

SirBayer

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:38 pm
"Hurry up!" Monica whined. She itched to get up the stairs and figure out the mystery behind this entire event. "I mean, at least tell us what's up there if you're just standing there. Standing on this stairway in heels is annoying. I'd like to get home by morning."  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff