Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:50 pm
Aisling continued to observe those around her and listened. She let go of Adam and floated back beind Adam so that she could be hidden from Nikoli's view.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:52 pm
“HO-ly mother of Jeebus!” Natasha exclaimed and Adam winced a little. “That thing’s massive. Demon’s like that haven’t been walking around for over 4,000 years!”
“Who In God’s name let that thing out of Hell?” Adam asked, cocking an eyebrow at the hologram. “It doesn’t have the clearance to tred on earth It’s supposed to stay in Hell until..” He drifted off.
Natasha marched to him and jabbed a finger in his chest.
you are going to tell us everything you know about this thing, now. Got it?!”
Adam took hold of her finger and pushed her gently away with it.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:56 pm
Lilith watched them then inquired, "So you do know something about this thing? I'm assuming we have to go stop it now so we'd better know what we're up against."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:58 pm
"A group of demons calling them selves the Company. have been cutting deals with Diablo and that other super demons. In exchange. Diablo get a modernized army of demons. That means demons armed with guns. witch means demons can now form modernized armies and fight human soldiers. in a fire fight." Nikoli said as he changed the image. Now a soldier stood hunched its face coved by a helmet. and its body protected by cevlar armor. in its hand a rifle.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:58 pm
"....angery......scary.....old maid.......,"Aisling thought to Adam about Natasha.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:17 pm
she is terrifying, but give her time and You might grow to like her Adam mentally replied with a fond smile.

“We have to stop them of course.” Natasha said with an air of sulkiness, thoroughly unenthusiastic about having to up sticks and move to kill these things. She had rather hoped she could do some low level exorcisms to train her newbs, rather than have them turned into dogfood by demons if they amde a wrong move. But she couldn’t sit by while these demons ran amock.

At the image of the demon with armor, Adam burst into a loud laugh, which alarmed Natasha because it was so unexpected. He looked momentarily embrassed and -still chuckling- shook his head.
“Oh, hell -that is pathetic. I did not think that even the lower demons would sink so low as this...” he shrugged, his wings making a leathery rustle as he hunched his shoulders. “but, they are dangerous. These creatures are supposed to be lined up for the army of the apocalypse, or so they keep on saying. They are the result of a whole lot of incest and rapes that happened a few million years after the Fall, when the fallen angels began to despair so much at the fact they would not reach salvation they began to turn to evil and fight and torture eachother as a kickback response. Satan had very recently mutated our appearances, and the children born of this sodomy were of such a twisted appearance because they reflected the emotional and physical state of their parents. They’re all pretty bitter, but none too smart.”
Adam reeled all this off as if it was of little consequence, and Natasha glared at him.
“You sound like a bloody encyclopedia. How have I never heard of them before?”  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:25 pm
"Its not really funny. Those demons are now more dangerous then before. All we had to do was gun down way after wave of demons useing our holy water bullets. Now we have to defend against gunfire. They still move in waves. But more tactical waves. They've gotten smarter. The demons have gunned down sevral carvans of either refugees and soldiers. So i dont really see whats so funny." Nikoli said with as a stare.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:28 pm
"Ouch, that does not sound good at all. I think I see why he's amused though." Lilith looked at Adam, smirking a little.
"If I were in his position and knew what the demons were like before this would be funny as all hell," She paused, "wait, I'm not sure if that expression is all that acceptable in this situation."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:31 pm
Aisling replied back to Adam's thoughts, ".....time.....much....I have......much....forgotten...." She eyes turned their attention to the grass.

Then with the sudden uproar of Adam's laughter, Aisling jumped. The laughter had startled her enough that she frosted the area of the ground around her. She listened to Adam's words.

".....demons.....danger......," Aisling looked around at the others remaining invisible, "....Adam's friends?.....leave.....go..*points to the holo image*...fight demon? *face appears worried*......me...alone?....."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:33 pm
“Child, please allow me some humor when I can get it, hm? I would also like you to recall that it is I who will have to harvest the souls of those murdered people at any rate, and so you do not need to remind me what the corpse of a torn aprt child looks like. “ Adam replied cooly. “The fact that any demon would lower himself to take up mortal arms is hilarious, but perhaps I’m just a snob. They wouldn’t last two minutes if they returned to hell after doing such a thing. On a more concerning note, this means that they are desperate and so more dangerous. If they don’t return to hell with soem pretty damn impressive spoils they will be torn to shreds by the higher demons.”

At Aislings worries adam retruned his attention to her.
"no, you can come with us. Out of everyone here you are the least likely to be harmed, physically at least."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:40 pm
Nightmare says with anger
"Why are we here"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:42 pm
"The city of Nave hold 1 of 12 peices of a map that has marked evrey Religous artifact. Some like the city of Meca, Jerusalam, and the location to the holy sword known as Trinity. If the demons capture the city and get that peice they will have 4 peices." Nikoli said as he turned off the holo  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 pm
"...go....with Adam?.....Adam protect......go with....yes..," Aisling sent to her words to him. ".....Adam.....can be.....harmed?.....worried.....scared....for Adam...."

Aisling then stepped up behind Adam and hugged his back gently. "....Adam....first person....in...many moons....Aisling has....spoken to.....first friend.....not want...to lose...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:44 pm
Nightmare yelled
"This is why?!"  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:48 pm
"Someone's got some anger issues." Lilith chuckled.
"And I'm here as an apprentice but it looks like I'll be helping with this as well so I know why I'm here. It appears that you don't know why you're here and I think that may be a personal problem, you may want to get checked out."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff