Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:39 pm

"Seeing as we're eating dinner at your place I can't cook you the king crab cakes." He smiled. "I'll eat anything." He reached over and traced his finger down her cheek. He understood that he had to earn everything and he was going to. As slowly as she wanted to. The patience showed in his eyes, the kindness and gentel understanding. They walked into the forest, the shadows were long and lazy, patches flickered over them. He felt more at home in here than he did in his own house. He felt contented and smiled at her longingly. "What are your dreams for the future princess?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:51 pm

She blushed as he touched her but allowed it as they rode." hmmm well...I want to be a teacher...buuuut i probably wont get that because my father will begin bargaining for my marriage soon. he said if he gets a large enough offer for my hand, I'll be pulled out of school and forced to marry..."s he said sadly as they rode. her large eyes had tears on the edges of her eyes but she shook them off." please forgive me, i shouldnt be so upset.."

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:41 pm

There was a darkness in his eyes, an anger held firmly in check. When he spoke his voice was firm but none of the anger came through but she could see it. "And have there been any offers?" Why did it make him so made? It wasn't unusall if not normal for half the girls at Ouran yet hearing it from here infuriated him to no point. He would give anything to keep her beside him, even if he couldn't touch her or be with her the way he craved right now he would give anything just to watch her. "Do you have anyone who is pursuing you." It sounded rediculous saying it that way but he would rather go head to head with any man that wanted her. She didn't believe in love, he wanted to be the one to open her eyes to it. He wanted to be the one to open her heart and as he watched her waiting for her answer he realized that she had found his, behind all the walls and barriers she had touched his, engraining herself in his system till she was all he ever thought about and no one else. "Is there anyone at all?" His voice was deathly calm.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Mikoto watched him and just sat there a moment. His eyes. Those gorgeous eyes were ow staring her down all their anger behind them. She gulped a moment and had to really think. " I'm not supposed to know really but the last family i heard still on the chopping block to maybe be allowed was Ohtori ? " she said having already forgotten Kyoya's last name. She shrugged." but their a big medical/trading company so.... i doubt they want an ambassadors daughter for their son "

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 pm

He had to laugh but it was humorless. "Kyoya Ootori." His eyes became slightly amused. He stopped by a stream and slipped off of mouse. He looked up at her. The anger faded from his eyes and he placed his hand on hers where it held the ranes. "And do you love Kyoya, Mikoto?" His eyes were no long angry but serious and just a little sad the blue as dark and deep and fascinating as the ocean.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:49 pm

She looked at him like he was crazy.' First of all...i dont..think i believe in love...but..i've never met-- wait its Kyoya-san !?! " She bit her lip and groaned getting down to stand by him looking into his eyes. " No if you want the truth..i've never met Kyoya under the marriage meetings or anything.. but...no...theres no way i think i could mentally ever marry Kyoya-san "

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:56 pm

He laughed had to laugh, reliefe swam through him. His eyes glowed with human. "You don't believe in love? Hmm..." He smiled was challanging and mischeivious. He lifted her hand brushed his lips against her nuckles and watched her. If she told him no he would stop, would respect that. But he doughted she didn't belive, she just hadn't excepted. He turned her palm over and kissed the tender flesh there still watching. He needed to know that she felt something, anything.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:01 pm

She blushed darkly as he kissed her hand but allowed him to do so and pulled him closer." ok..maybe...i..do.."she said softly before she very very softly kissed his lips.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:07 pm

She was like a drug, sweet, seductive, dragging you deeper. Her lips were soft and sweet against his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. His heart soared, his mind fogged yet he had never before felt so clearly, his blood heated. It was so soft. He brushed his hand over her hair.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:10 pm

" Mmm...Tamaki i think...this means something.." She grinned at him and blushed."...i'll Mention Suou familly to my father " she said softly as she hugged him tight.

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:17 pm

He smiled hugging her tightly. "Yes it does." He liked this, running his finger across her cheek he grinned. "I think I like making you blush." He looked at her the warmth in his eyes. "You are worth more to me than any amount of money. If you father wishes to then thats fine... but it's you that must make the choice. I wont pressure you, I wont take you out of school or away from your family. I just want to make you happy and no this isn't a host thing. In my heart, the one I thought no one could ever touch, I want you, I want to love you but more than that I want to see you happy. I don't want you to be pressured into anything." He would give anything but he wanted her to be happy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:31 pm

She blushed but smiled." i dont know..if..forever and for always will be the truth yet...but...i want you to work at winning me over if that doesnt sound down right selfish.."S he blushed darkly and groaned." what of host club, and the others...they cant function if their 'king' has a steady girlfriend...unless... i really dont care honestly if you do it..." She smiled at him

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:36 pm

He laughed. "Don't worry my princess. we'll figure it all out." His grin split his face. "I'll do whatever it takes. Whatever you want." He picked her up by the waist and spun. "I still would like to be a host, it's not just the girls, well it no longer is, it's about my friend ship with the others. You saw through it the moment you walk in. It's an act to make as many girls happy until they find there love." He smiled and fell back into the soft grass beside the stream. "I never thought I'd feel this way." he touched his hand to her cheek.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:58 pm

She smiled and laughed when they fell to the grass." hmmm...is there anythingI can do int he club ? " she asked watching him smiling. She lay her head on his chest being shorter than him and smiled at his touch." me either..."

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:42 pm

"I'm sure that we can find a place for you. If you want to stay." He smiled at her kissing the top of her head and sighed contently. "I'm glad I do though."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff