Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:13 pm
Alice sighed, she was exhausted, she sat on the edge of one of the beds, planning to listen to Christine talk to Malice, but slowly Alice's eyes sagged close against her will, she fell back onto the bed and was asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:21 pm
(PLOT TWIST!!!!!!! I'm abot to tell you guy's who Malice's mother is!!!)
"He killed the queen, and my mother, you know I was named after both my mom and my dad,M-A; for Madd, and A-L-I-C-E; from AliceII, she was the daughter, of Alice the Great. her father was a chessman, a knight I think. But enough about that, you should get your rest, you'll have to wear my clothing, and you can borrow my weapons durring the battle." Mal laid down on her bed, "You both are chosen, in this world, you have unlimited power, any thing you imagin, you can have. Think and you will get." and with that she fell asleep, in the darkness of her underground room.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:32 pm
Wait a minute! This girl was related to her? Even more she was Alice's sister and my cousin?? Well half cousin. Christine slumped against the beds pillow in shock. Does that mean my aunt and Alices mother came here as well? Youd think she would have told us, she thought. She slowly fell asleep though. This day had been draining. No doubt.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:19 pm
A screech sounded, before Mal hit a sound box, and the screech stopped. “Wake up!!! We have first watch!” she yelled at the girls, and tossed them camo like shirts, kaki pants, And AK52’s, and a hat. Alice got a homburg, and Christine got a beret. (ba-ray [you the French like hat.]) “Let’s get to work girls, I’ll tell you more about what ever you want to know when we get out to the south post.”  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:28 pm
Christine grogily lifted herself out of bed took the things Mal gave her and shook Alices shoulder. She closed the bedroom door and began changing into the clothes. Amazingly they fit her almost perfectly and they were quite comfortable. She sat on the bed and waited for Alice.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:37 pm
(what's a homburg?)
Alice sat up, her eyes have closed as she brought her hand up to her head, "What the?" she muttered looking around herself, forgetting that all that had happened had not been a dream. "Oh." she said suddenly in realization, she looked at Christine, "You see this too, right?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:06 pm
"See it? Im wearing it." Christine replied gesturing to the clothes she was wearling. "Come on sunshine lets get you moving." Christine said pulling Alice to her feet and handing her the clothes. (i have no idea!!! and by french hat does that mean on of those caps or the other type?? neutral sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:09 pm
Alice sighed drearily as she slipped into the clothes quickly, leaving the weird hat thing lying on the bed, she may wear a set of clean clothes but deffinately not a hat. Torren faltered before n=knocking on the girls' door, giving himself a small pep talk. Then finally let his knuckle rap against the wood, "Helloooooooo?" he called, "May I come in?"  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:34 pm
After quickly scanning herself and Alice to see if they were both decent, Christine replied. "You can come in." she said though slightly unthrilled at the princes visit. She still thought he was too stuck up for her liking.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:14 pm
Torren opened the door, smirking as he caught sight of Christine and Alice in the clothes that Malice had given them, camo shirts? Khaki pants? What were they, soldiers? Torren made bow, "Remind me to find you some normal clothes." he said, "And different weapons." Alice lifted an eyebrow, looking down at her clothes, they seemed fine to her. Torren looked apolegeticly at her, "Nothing is wrong with them, I just thought you may want something more your style." he said, "Just ask for it and it shall appear to you, that is your power here."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:47 am
Christine was relieved. "Alright then." she imagined herself back in one of her more normal outfits; form fitting black pants with with a long sleeved dark blue shirt and a sleeveless black vest over it. Then she had black knee high boots, the turdy kind that looked absolutely hot!! "Like this?" she asked Torren.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:07 pm
Torren lifted an eyebrow, "Excellant." he said, impressed, "Extrememly attractive." alice rolled her eyes, imagining on herself a red tank top and a pair of black jeans, she wore some heavy leather boots to protect her legs and bracers for her arms, since they may be in battle and all. Then she imagined a crossbow instead of the AK52 that Malice had given her. "There." she muttered as she opened her eyes, all that she had imagined had appeared. "Very good. Now let's head out, white is waiting for us at the south side post." he said.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:16 pm
"Sice when do you use a crossbow?" Christine asked Alice hoping that she was only imagining that Torren was staring at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:58 pm
"Hmph show offs! Just because you can do something doesn't mean that you cant use some humility." She stomped out of the door, but before she did she walked up to the smug prince and slapped him across the face. "Stupid all knowing all seeing, imaginative ones." She muttered as she walked to the southern post.
several cards showed up and shot at her, "DAMN!!!" She shot back and fired at least four decks before they brought in a bandersnatch, green Slimy skin, foul breath, and deep yellow eyes. Malice had never fought one before, she was surly going to die. the ropes around it broke, and it barreled towards her, and she let out a scream.  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:29 pm
Christine ran forward to see why Malice had screamed and saw some beast running towards Malice. All Christine could think about was something blocking the creatures way from Malice, something that could save her. Suddenly a wall showed up out of nowhere and the creature crashed into it.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff