Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:40 pm
Iyoten headed to p.e  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:42 pm
Inana smiled at Aquira and walked over to the window with her.
"You don't owe me any thanks."

--

amia looked oevr at teh guy in her class and gave a vauge wave.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:46 pm
Nero stared at Lamia.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:48 pm
Lamia blinked and then sighed, looking back down at her hands. The art teacher strode in and began the clas. They were to draw a picture of their favourite thing.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Aqira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:50 pm
Ailon saw that the girl waved at him and he first felt embarrassed but then waved to her. He saw that another girl had arrived and he tried to not look at her and he tried to act like he was going to start painting.

Akira smiles “ Barton never change and so do you Inana you look as young as ever,” She looked at her and felt kindness to her friend and then smiled “So how did it go with the students?”  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:51 pm
Nero looked at Lamia for another minute then turned to her bag to pull out her paper and pencils.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:06 pm
Inana smiled. "I think I scared them-haha."

--

Lamia frowned and chewed on the end of her paintbrush.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:11 pm
Nero glanced at the girl again then started drawing.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:00 pm
Lamia sighed and drummed her fingers on the table, inable to come up with an ide aofr apicture. she craned her neck to look over at what Nero was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:03 pm
Nero, completely absorbed in her drawing didn't notice the girl looking at her at all, she continued drawing her picture of the white haired girl.

[I didn't mean to make her really creepy when I made her, I'm thinking more one track mind than obsessive. I've got a reason for her actions. xD]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:03 pm
Faust continued glancing up at the clock. He felt as though he had made more of an enemy then a friend with Sunako. "I wish the bell would ring....," he thought, "then I could be a class with Lamia."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:14 pm
Lamia clicke dhe rifnger,s finally figuring out what to paint, and set about mixing as much purple paint as she could to paint a load of bats. she had several of them back at home, and thought they were adorable.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:21 pm
Faust started playing his violin again hoping that the time would pass by more quickly if he kept busy.

*tick, tock, tick, tock went the clock*

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:42 pm
After a couple more minutes Nero, looking very pleased, sat back and looked at her very rough sketch of Lamia's profile.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:50 pm
Lamia coudln't help but notice Nero's drawing as she sat back. she stared for a coupel fo second and then grinned.
"oh is that me? It's really good."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces