Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
countrygal351992 & DncStar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:32 pm
Emmy quietly took her phone out of her pocket as she saw it light up through the material of her jeans. You're kidding right!? What happened?!?!Emmy typed back quickly. She was scared now after she read the text from Robert.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:35 pm
Robert made a face. Not sure. I found her in the middle of the hall, shaking and babbling about a girl. I'm guessing she's a telekenetic/telepathic/Mindreader type eh? Who are you anyway? Robert frowned as her looked down at Ray's face. It was scrunched up in pain. He took her hand in his and gently stroked it trying to get her to relax.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:39 pm
"May I be excused ot the nurse?" She asked the teacher quickly, not waiting for an answer before grabbing her things and running off in that direction. She picked her phone out of her pocket and read the text message from Robert. sorry I forgot that part. My name is Emmy, I'm her sister. Yeah she's a mindreader. She sighed as she continued to run towards the nurses office.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:52 pm
Robert nodded as he read the text. She'd be here soon and he could talk to her in person. His dark chocolate brown eyes watched Ray carefully through his copper red curls. He sighed and brushed his hair back a bit and smiled. She was quite beautiful.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:50 am
Emmy ran into the nurses office and asked where her sister was. She gave Ray's name and they led her over to the bed where Ray was sleeping and Robert was sitting next to her. "Hi." She said to Robert as she caught her breath from running the whole way.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:55 pm
Robert held a finger to his lips and gently shushed. He walked over to her and smiled. "Hello. I'm Robert." He held out his hand with a smile. "You're her sister? You look nothing alike." He noted softly, hearing Ray stir slightly. He looked back at her and then took his spot next to her again and watched her  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:03 am
"Yeah, hi. I'm Emmy. Eh I've always kind of loved that fact." Emmy giggled, whispering quietly after Robert's warning and shaking his hand, trying not to burn him. Emmy quietly walked over as she also heard Ray start to stir and sat with Robert next to Ray.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:54 am
Robert looked over at her. "Don't worry. You can't burn me. I'm sort of indestructable." He chuckled. "I've got a mix of powers that appear at random for the most part. But no power except for mindreading can infiltrate it." Ray rolled over and looked up at them. She frowned seeing Emmy. "Why aren't you in class?!" She demanded as Robert laughed  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:17 pm
Emmy laughed quietly as she heard that Ray was indestructable. She looked down at her sister as she heard her speaking. "Because I was texting you and Robert told me you were here. I'm not going to sit in class and wonder about my sister am I?" She said, shaking her head quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:23 pm
"Robert?" Ray asked gently. Robert smiled brightly and held his hand out. "You may call me your knight in shining armour." He joked as she placed her hand in his. He gently kissed her hand with a smile. "Pleasure to meet you in sanity." He commented. Ray blushed a bright red. "Thank you." She said softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:33 pm
"I forgot you two hadn't actually met. He said he found you, unconcious on the floor? Ray what happened?" She said, rather worridly as she looked at her sister.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:42 pm
Ray shrugged. "All I remember is seeing her face over and over in my mind and then I could feel her slowly dying. Then bam! I ended up here." She sighed. "I can still feel her dying. Which means she's still alive. I have to find her!" She exclaimed and lept off the bed only to fall into Robert's arms. "You're not well enough..." Robert said soothingly as he helped her back into the bed  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:54 pm
"Ray, you have to relax." Emmy gasped when Ray explained what had happened. "Was this your nightmare last night?" She asked, though she didn't want to question Ray much because she knew that she would get up and run off at any moment. She was thankful that Robert was there, she knew she would've burned Ray if she had caught her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:02 pm
Ray rolled her eyes. "Em. You wouldn't burn me. Not anymore than I'm used to anyway." She folded her arms gently as Robert put her back in the bed. "I need to help this girl." She explained. "Let me go!" Struggling against Robert's strong arms. He shook his head. "Sorry. I cant let you go. You need to get better. Tomorrow. You and I will go look for her." This seemed to satisfy Ray and she relaxed in the bed and Robert let her go, but watched her carefully.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

MandieRae

5,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:40 pm
"Get outta my head." Emmy laughed quietly, she had forgotten that Ray could read minds. "I'm helping." Emmy said, reminding people that she was actually there. "I want to help." She nodded, though she didn't know if Ray would actually approve of her going.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff