Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Dreams Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:39 pm
XxGrieverxX
Kamen Ride
XxGrieverxX
Kamen Ride
An axe blade comes crashing into the door leaving a giant Gash. "YOU TOUCH HER YOU DIE!" He screamed while looking through the gash then realized something else. "Oh yeah "HERE'S CLOWNIE!!!" He forgot that part.

O s**t.
BL, GET IN THE CAR.
Said car is in the drive way aflame. All the windows and doors are blocked by huge wooden boards. There is no escape.

/runs toward Greevur's secret hot air balloon.

sounds like a sex comedy
I had a dream where everyones eyes were censored and there was a car crash next to me a motor cycle and a van from the 70's the hippies were knocked out and this beast guy was just staring at the motor cycle  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:45 pm
I took a nap a few hours ago and dreamt in Japanese. Then I woke up and forgot how to speak English. 0o0; Luckily, I was like, 'oh, duh', but that was so weird. sweatdrop  

BloodStainedKnife

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:56 pm
I have alot of those dreams except I couldn't talk at all it was like eating a pillow  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm
I recently had another dream with .hack in it! Yay! This guy was selling items, and he had hacked them and sold them as rare items to some n00bs, when really they were just really cheap swords. I was Haseo, and I avenged them! He said something like, "What are you going to do? You can't beat me!" And then I said something like, "I'm level 146! I can beat you!" And then I defeated him in combat. The end. That was a good dream...
Sorry, I just felt like sharing that portion of the dream I had. It was nice. I'm around level 146 is G.U., which is probably why I said that in my dream. Just saying.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:15 pm
I wish I had dreams like that. D: Sadly, I rarely have .Hack dreams. That'd be amazing if I beat Haseo. :,D

I had a dream a couple weeks ago that my sisters and I were fighting against Hitler on this small dirt hill, and I got shot in the back twice and I just decided to lay there and die. Then, like someone said that Hitler surrendered and so I decided to crawl over to the medical people. xD It was a strange dream.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:15 pm
eat lots of sour gummy worms those give you alot dreams  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:44 am
I haven't had sour gummy worms in forever. D:  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:15 pm
Haha I've been having dreams about anime conventions lately. Every time there's either a really long line or I'm worrying about spending too much money xD  

Puppetry

fk12

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:52 pm
8< I had a dream that it was Otakon, and I had nothing finished (t-this was back before I finished Chie). I woke up very sad and determined to work on my costumes.

I've also had the "forgetting pieces of the costume at home" dreams, so I make check-lists and go over them before we pack up the car. 8Db  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:06 pm
I read a fanfiction (FMA Naruto crossover.) and it caused me to have weird dreams. For some odd reason I was thinking that it was a crossover, but it wasn't. I hardly remember the dream, but it had Id in it, so it was great. And it gave me a comic idea! biggrin Course, I haven't drawn it yet, but still. I heart dreams.
Does anybody else have their own world in their dreams almost? I'll have a dream and it will take place in the same area as a different dream I had despite the plot being different. Like my school. My dreams have this distorted freaky version of my school. It changes and yet is the same.
I really do love dreams. biggrin  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:46 pm
Darkly_Doomed
I read a fanfiction (FMA Naruto crossover.) and it caused me to have weird dreams. For some odd reason I was thinking that it was a crossover, but it wasn't. I hardly remember the dream, but it had Id in it, so it was great. And it gave me a comic idea! biggrin Course, I haven't drawn it yet, but still. I heart dreams.
Does anybody else have their own world in their dreams almost? I'll have a dream and it will take place in the same area as a different dream I had despite the plot being different. Like my school. My dreams have this distorted freaky version of my school. It changes and yet is the same.

My dreams usually take place in my house, but a weird version of my house or my Grandparent's house. D:
I like dreams too. It gives you something to think about the whole day. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:36 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

My dreams usually take place in my house, but a weird version of my house or my Grandparent's house. D:

Indeed. It's so much more fun to think about dreams than it is to think about reality. DX I just saw how many emoticons my last post ended up having.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:22 am
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

Indeed. It's so much more fun to think about dreams than it is to think about reality. DX I just saw how many emoticons my last post ended up having.

I know! :0 I like to think if my dreams mean anything. I don't think a lot of mean really anything, but I like thinking about it.

Lolz It's all good. I totally abuse emoticons. I'm trying to stop, but it's so hard. DD:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:52 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed

I know! :0 I like to think if my dreams mean anything. I don't think a lot of mean really anything, but I like thinking about it.

Lolz It's all good. I totally abuse emoticons. I'm trying to stop, but it's so hard. DD:

I actually dislike trying to find the meanings in dreams. It's like having to read a novel and then rip it apart looking for hidden meanings and such. I just want to have the dream in my mind, not what I think the dreams mean and such.
Also, if I tried to find the meanings in my dreams, I could end up with some pretty messed up meanings (I mean, what about the dreams that I've had where I'm a serial killer? Ironically, the main dream I remember where I was a serial killer I was stunningly happy in, plotting who I was going to kill. wasn't GRAPHIC, just kinda odd.)  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:41 pm
I've already accepted the fact my dreams are my subconscious's method of telling me to get a productive hobby. 8<  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff