PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

February 3, 2010: Kir owns my soul. Welcome Zelt'zin! Na'vi queen ;D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:05 pm
Z e l t ' z i n . . .

User Image
[O b t a i n e d] Gift!
[C o l o r i s t] Kirei
[N o t e s] Kir owns my soul and my first born.

[N a m e]
  • Zelt'zin

[M e a n i n g]
  • Delicate

[N i c k n a m e s]
  • Zellie, Zelt, Zi

[G e n d e r]
  • Female

[A g e]
  • Cub

[L o v e]
  • Eytucan

[M o t h e r]
  • Dead

[F a t h e r]
  • Dead.

[S i s t e r s]
  • None

[B r o t h e r s]
  • None

[C h i l d r e n]
  • None

[C u r r e n t L o c a t i o n]
  • Where her

[P r i d e A n d R a n k]
  • Coming soon

[P e r s o n a l i t y]
  • Zelt'zin is full of life! She loves to play and hunt, she likes to romp around and fight. She doesn't care what she is doing as long as she is moving. She gets up early and goes to bed late and is full of energy the entire day. She is stubborn no one can tell her she can't do something. She is motherly and loving and loves to take care of others and cubs. She is sweet and is friendly and loves every one around her. She has a good sense of humor and likes to make everyone smile when she can.

[H i s t o r y]
  • Zelt'Zin was born into the Na'vi pride when it was full of life and very busy. She was a little cub when she heard whispers about what she was going to become. She was distended to become the Lead Priestess of her pride, which was pretty much the queen of the pride. She wasn't that sure how she felt about it, she knew of her sisters was supposed to have the ranking but it sounded like she was going to have the ranking she has now.

She was close to becoming the queen her mate was picked for her then her pride was attacked, her mother and her father was killed along with her siblings and she was left with a handful of lions to re-band the pride the ranking in the pride was quickly thrown at her and she had to figure out what she was going to do. But she quickly pulled herself together and started to pull everyone else to the same. Attacking the pride that attacked them and got their lands back. They are slowly starting to settle back with her incharge. She feels she is a good leader and looks forward to taking care of everyone.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:10 pm
RPs

Title . Who & Who . Status
♥= Used for Mating
^= Used for Pride purposes

User Image

Adult]
Goodnight Saigon . Txuratan and Zelt . In progress
Coming home . Zelt and Mapi . In progress
Kings and Queens . Zelt and Eycu . Finished
Just a little over-awed . Zelt, Txu and Atan . Finished

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

February 12, 2019: Won Naimh! O>O

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:38 pm
N a i m h . . .

User Image
[O b t a i n e d] Raffle!
[C o l o r i s t] Kir
[N o t e s] May never settle with a male. Travels with her friend Lopo

[N a m e]
  • Naimh

[M e a n i n g]
  • Eternal Youth

[N i c k n a m e s]
  • Naimh

[G e n d e r]
  • Female

[A g e]
  • Adult Leopard

[L o v e]
  • None

[M o t h e r]
  • None

[F a t h e r]
  • None

[S i s t e r s]
  • None

[B r o t h e r s]
  • None

[C h i l d r e n]
  • With Tego: Thebetho and Tut

• Wandering with Lopo and Kids

• Rogue

[P e r s o n a l i t y]
  • Childish is more than sure a way to describe this leopard. She always acts like a cub and on top of that she is at a point where she thinks she is a cub at times. She is almost always getting into trouble in one way or another. She doesn't have much of an attention span at times she could be doing something and if it takes to long for her (Depending on the thing this could be from 1-2 minutes) she will wander away and find something else to do. On the other hand she can be very loving and she is also very friendly. She will not be put off by much as long as she can make a friend.

[H i s t o r y]
  • She wasn't really that sure where she came from but she remembered being little and then she turned around and she was older. Really though when she was younger she lived with her mother for all of a month, one time durning that much she wandered away to find something to do and well never found her way back home again. To her life outside of the pride she was in was a lot more interesting, so she stayed out. She wandered into many others and met others.

However on her travels she ran into a male name Lopo. Her and Lopo got along right away and became friends and some how Lopo was okay with putting up with her. Even though she managed to get herself pregnant with another's cubs, it wasn't that long after that before she gave birth. She has a hard time raising them because of her attention span but Lopo happily helps and some how still puts up with her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 pm
RPs

♥= Used for Mating

User Image

Adult
Wait, what? . Niamh and Melda . Finished
Cubs!Cubs!Cubs! Wait... They're mine? . Niamh, Lopo and cubs . In Progress

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image

March 2, 2010: OMG ABLA! First goddess! *DEATH.*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:15 pm
A b l a . . .

User Image
[O b t a i n e d] AblaAblaAblaaaa!
[C o l o r i s t] SLil
[N o t e s] Blind.

[N a m e]
  • Abla

[M e a n i n g]
  • Wild roses in some african language

[N i c k n a m e s]
  • Abla

[G e n d e r]
  • GODdess

[A g e]
  • Adult

[L o v e]
  • None

[M o t h e r]
  • None

[F a t h e r]
  • None

[S i s t e r s]
  • None

[B r o t h e r s]
  • Santos

[C h i l d r e n]
  • None

• Rogue lands and goddlands

• None

[P e r s o n a l i t y]
  • Abla is a sweet Goddess on the inside. She is loving and she gets along with almost everyone around her. Even though she is really easy to get along with at first she is a little shy and distrusting. But once you get to know her she'll have your back. She is quiet and times yet she is motherly and wise. She is known for adopting occasional homeless cub or two. She does have a different side to her though, she is protective around her family and those she cares about and she will fight if something bothers her, it won't always be physical. She is stubborn and when she wants something she will get it in one way or another!

[H i s t o r y]
  • There was once a beautiful Goddess, Roses were spread all across her her body was a pure white and she had long beautiful hair her wings were long and very lovely. She was a kind soul and very lovely. She was a loving lioness and took what she had for a job very seriously, between her domain and being a nanny. She lived in a 'pride' of sorts where another god was in charge. He was a cruel king and a crueler god.

One day when the Goddess was tending to cubs the angered male demanded that she was to do something for him. when she refused saying she was too busy with the cubs the male got even more angry. He swiped at her, pushing her to a different part of the den before raping her. When he let her go the goddess wandered off trying to hold herself together to tend to the cubs. It didn't take long before she started to show, cubs were on the way. It was a stormy night when they were born, four cubs. They were all strong and pretty, two the white color like their mother and two the dark color of the father. All with little wings. She loved them no matter how they came into the world and she took care of them quickly. However the night the cruel father was watching and waiting.

When the male wandered in he was full of rage, beating the Older goddess and throwing around the three cubs that he could see. The little Goddess Abla being one of those. The forth cub was settled behind a rock, keeping hidden from the male. The older Goddess begged for him to stop but he didn't. The two of the cubs died. The goddess didn't want it to happen she moved in his way sacrificing herself. Saving one of the darker young cubs leaving Abla, the Goddess of Hardships, and Santos the God of Roses.

Later on the cruel father of the cubs found Abla. Realizing she was still alive he decided to take it to his advantage of this fact. Over time he raised her as a princess. She was a beautiful Goddess and he knew this. He raised her Harshly beating her when she didn't do something right, getting mad at her when her blindness got in the way, getting annoyed that she didn't like to speak much. Everything that she did was 'wrong' and would lead to a punishment. She hated the way she was treated but she never spoke up. Even though she is blind she tried her hardest to do everything that she could.

When she was older her father passed her from male to male. Legging them all 'try her out'. They would treat her horribly and they would try and force her to have cubs. She had many miscarriages and when she did have cubs it would be one or two female cubs. They would get annoyed and send her back to her father. She tried to escape many times but she never got away.

She managed to escape not that long after she became a full blown adult. She was happy to get away, however she was wondering if she could find her brother. She found him and now travels with him. However she knows her job, she is the goddess of Hardships and like her mother she takes it seriously.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 pm
RPs

♥= Used for Mating

User Image

Adult
Wandering the night . Abla and Neisha . Finished
Siblings are the best kind of friends . Abla and Santos . In Progress
Hardships... and painting? . Abla and Ruin . In Progress
Our daily hardships . Abla and Shibasa . Finished
Life of hardships . Usiku and Abla . In Progress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:43 am
User Image

March 30, 2010: Meep custom! Neo! <33

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:06 pm
N e o ' h . . .

User Image
[O b t a i n e d] Custom
[C o l o r i s t] Meep!
[N o t e s] I'm so excited! Neo was my first lion in another shop! I'm so excited to have him here!

[N a m e]
  • Neo'h

[M e a n i n g]
  • Gift

[N i c k n a m e s]
  • Neo

[G e n d e r]
  • Male

[A g e]
  • Adult

[L o v e]
  • None

[M o t h e r]
  • None

[F a t h e r]
  • None

[S i s t e r s]
  • None

[B r o t h e r s]
  • None

[C h i l d r e n]
  • None

• Wandering

• None

[P e r s o n a l i t y]
  • Neo is a strong and caring male. If there is some one who needs a helping hand he will help out if he can. He is friendly and adventurous, he isn't afraid to make a friend when he sees a chance. He is easy to get along with. He can be goofy and fun around his loved ones. He enjoys laying around relaxing, he is a pretty laid back lion when he gets the chance. He is a gentleman, they type that holds bushes part so ladies can easily walk in between then. He isn't all smile thought if you make him angry or threaten a loved on of his he won't be afraid of hurting you.

[H i s t o r y]
  • N/A for now

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:09 pm
RPs

♥= Used for Mating

User Image

Adult
Storms and strangers . Neo'h and Laini . In progress
Wandering soul . Neo'h and Ecterina . In progress
Gentleman's club . Neo'h and Spenta . In Progress

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

June 12, 2010: Kirja grew!
April 9, 2010: Mawi and Aapep's second litter is here! Welcome Kirja <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:40 pm
K i r j a . . .

User Image
[O b t a i n e d] Custom in
[C o l o r i s t] Kirei!
[N o t e s] Mawi's second breeding. *O*

[N a m e]
  • Kirja

[M e a n i n g]
  • Name of her grandma shortened

[N i c k n a m e s]
  • Kir

[G e n d e r]
  • Female

[A g e]
  • Cub

[L o v e]
  • None

[M o t h e r]
  • Mawi Mai

[F a t h e r]
  • Aapep

[S i s t e r s]
  • Coming soon

[B r o t h e r s]
  • Coming soon

[C h i l d r e n]
  • None

• With her family

• Nchi'Mahadhi [Intsha]

[P e r s o n a l i t y]
  • Kirja is a mix of her family. She is a sweetheart thats for sure. She is playful and likes to run around. She is very friendly and outgoing. She isn't afraid to march up to some one and try to make friends with them. She Is energetic and loving. She loves music as everyone else in her family. She loves drumming and never wants to stop drumming. She is a little flirt though, she enjoys flirting at times. She is really close to her family and really loves them.

[H i s t o r y]
  • N/A for now

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:12 pm
RPs

♥= Used for Mating

User Image . . . User Image