Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Matter of Time (RPERS WANTED) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preferred Apocalipse?
  Bored God
  Nuclear War
  Reverse Big Bang
  Alien Attack
  Hungry Rabid Animals
  George Carlins Predictions
  Demon Llama Attack
View Results

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:49 pm
Orielle looked down, coming up with a quick story, "I...Um...Well..." she sputtered quietly. "Oh yes Orielle," she thought to herself, "Very convincing."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Tonya just chuckled at the girls sputtering. "Take your time I have no plans." she teased.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:57 pm
Orielle looked down, turning red, "I'm just trying to get out of this stupid forest." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:04 pm
"Hey calm down." Tonya said goodnaturedly. "Just tell me where you came from." she said.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:09 pm
"Um...here." Orielle replied, looking off into the trees.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:12 pm
"You've lived here your whole life? Jeeze, no wonder your so anti-social." she said shaking her head.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:26 pm
Orielle rolled her eyes, "It's not like I was completely alone," she muttered, "And as for being anti-social, well I just don't like strangers okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 am
Roder ran off through the woods leaving the conversating girls behind. As soon as he entered the caravan he impaled one Royal Guard, removed his sword, and attacked another.  

Yvansi

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:06 pm
Orielle saw Roder running out of the corner of her eyes, quickly she followed him. She saw him impale a Royal Guard, she blinked suprisedly for a moment before taking out her bow, shooting two guards that were advancing on Roder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:45 pm
Tonya very calmly approached the battle and sent a small group of advancing scour guards flying with her sight and continued walking forward.  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:50 pm
Roder succeeded in taking down the last remaining guard and the slaves holding up the carriage ran, dropping the carriage to the ground. Roder smiled as a very tall man stepped from the carriage the slaves had abandoned, brandishing a staff."My two accomplices, meet Feirghn Sordijory, one of the dictators four L'Viaquez Sights." He said as the man smiled to the introduction.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:17 pm
Tonya looked closely at them. "Pleasure." she said simply before shooting her hand out at bringing a thick tree branch through the air smacking right into the head of a soldier trying to sneak up on her. "Im Tonya."she said.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:46 pm
Orielle tilted her head and arched an eyebrow, "L'Viaquez Sights?" she asked lightly, eyeing the tall man.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:32 am
Roder laughed."This man is the one responsible for the deaths of my family, and most people in small villages." Feirghn smiled wide."It was my pleasure. As for the L'Viaquez sights, we are the enforcers of each of the territories. As you are in Lumbrejakk, it was my duty to find and eliminate you." He raised his staff and three skeletons armed with swords appeared.  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:30 pm
"Right well I guess life is all about irony isnt it?" Tonya asked taking a challenging step forward. "And how I love irony." she said grinning darkly.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff