Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
'Mortal Engines' rp ~{steampunk/futuristic} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rp?
  hell yes!
  no way!
  maybe...
View Results

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:58 pm
"Is it really?" Charlotte looked at the box again.
"I didn't realize it was from the period where they were able to isolate nuclear power already. I thought it was older." She considered the power source then took it out of the box and continued examining it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:08 pm
Kayla smiled at Dawn and scooted so she stood side by side with her. She reliased that it would be a little awkward since Dawn couldn't talk, but she's make the best of it anyway. She seemed nice.
"Right, I guess the cloth is first. I hope it's cheap - I've never been one for looks if practicality's better. genrally Airhaven's good for this sorta thing I think - since it uses so much of it for itself."
She siad, already talking a little more than she usually did in an unconcius effort to make up for Dawn's silence. She didn't want Dawn to feel like she was being ignored, although she wondered how she'd conduct a running conversation if dawn's answers had to be written. Then again, dawn's handwriting was pretty good, and she was probably just as capable while on the move.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:18 pm
Dawn smiled at Kayla and nodded.

She felt a little bad that she couldn't respond verbally. She scribbled in her notebook again....

Don't worry...the merchant was a man, and he seemed to be an idiot like my husband-you'll be able to haggle down him easily.
She winked, and then wrote....

And sorry if I make you feel a bit awkward......I was born a mute-I tend to make a lot of people feel that way.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm
Kayla giggled and pointed at her cleavage.
"These'll probably help, right?"
When she read the last part she blushed a little.
"It's not yoru fault, and I don't want to make you feel awkward either. But I've gota question... how does the mute-thing work exactly? do you just not ahve a voicebox, or doe syour brain work differently so you can't talk? Sorry if it sounds rude, i'm just curious."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:33 pm
"Yea. My ship is from that era it uses a selfsustaing Nuclear generator to power its engiens. I belive it was used to transport Generals during that war." Lan said as he watched  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:34 pm
Dawn smiled, and then took a moment to jot something down.....

I suppose it has something to do with my brain. Although I can't make words-I can make some sounds.....such as when I cough or struck in the stomach.

And don't worry-I don't feel awkward.

She smiled again.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:38 pm
Kayala gave a relived smile, glad that Dawn understood and wasn't offended. she was interested in Dawn's story though.
"Wow, it must be hard." she nodded.
She headed down a street where there were a couple fo street preformers and wtache dthem with interest. she turne dher attention back to Dawn, a little reluctant to force her to write a lot, but still interested very much in her.
"If you don't mindme asing, hwo did you meet your husband? he sees like a nice guy."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:52 pm
Dawn's smile grew a bit and her eyes twinkled with laughter at the memory.

It's quite short really.....I was working down in the 'gut' when we first met.... He likes to try and help the folk down there.....anyway-he grabbed and said something about finding his dream girl and basically kidnapped me, or as he claims it to be a rescue. Either way I beat once we had escaped aboard his ship. Later I married the fool-been together almost three years.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:30 pm
Kayla laughed. "Awesome. That's so sweet. So if you were in the gt then you used to live in one of the big cities? Nice. I did, a heck of a long time ago, but it got eaten."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:42 pm
Dawn nodded in response.

Was it after that you became a scavenger?  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:29 am
"I see..." Charlotte said.
"I've done some research on airships but not much so I probably wouldn't be able to tell you." She finished taking it apart so it was spread across the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:06 am
"Well the diffrence between mine and any other airship is mine dosent have any balloon. Its also made of solid metal. Which means its hard to hit amd destroy." Lan said as he watched  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:52 am
"Not straight after." Kay a shrug. "I wa sin an orphangae for a while, then a floating city. I went back to the wastelands though...it kinda feels like home there. More'n anywhere else, anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:07 am
Dawn nodded and smiled. She could relate......she couldn't imagine feeling at home anywhere without Jared.

She the paused and pointed out the merchant who was selling the cloth she had mentioned earlier.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:58 pm
Charlotte looked at the boy skeptically.
"It doesn't? I've never seen an airship without a balloon except for in old, old pictures. They were sleek and looked kind of like.... eh, here."
She took out her journal and flipped to an empty page. She dug out a pen from her bag as well and quickly sketched what looked somewhat like an airplane.
"Something like that. I don't really know how it flies though, if I could get near one maybe but it just fascinates me how that thing could actually fly. I can see gliding maybe but not flying." Charlotte stared at the picture with wonder.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff