View Results

BeethovensAngel

Hilarious Werewolf

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:10 am
eek wow I am so happy I came the right place!! heart A lot of you folks picked real good ones by far, and could not even believe it!! biggrin You guys rock!! I am very impressed! smile

As for me.. I really have to Choose Beethoven for this! I got into him since i was 16 years ago (I am a music geek in my family by the way). my second is Bach.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:33 pm
While I have a deep appreciation for many composers, I cannot decide whether I love Beethoven or Schubert more. Beethoven took the foundation laid by Bach, Mozart, Haydn, and the other greats before his time, and expanded his art so much that other composers were afraid to follow in his footsteps. His music is always full of tricks and surprises, even when you think you have him figured out. However, I also love Schubert because of his song cycle "Der Mullerin," specifically the song "Der Muller ind Der Bach." "Der Erlkonig" is also a masterful piece that I could listen to every day. Schubert's ability with tone color and characterization within the music astounds me.  

Rikku-the-Gaurdian

Hygienic Gawker

A god-epic echo

Invisible Millionaire

8,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:11 pm
Tchaikovsky and Vivaldi.
I really love Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture. It's also really fun to play.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:53 am
I really don't think I have a favorite composer and it definitely depends on my mood at the time. Lately Gustav Holst has been on my top list and I've done presentations about him for 2 different classes recently. I do have a great appreciation for John Cage. It just depends on what I want at the time.  

Analise Sayuri

Friendly Lover

14,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
Classical Musicians Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers