Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BALTHlER

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:24 pm
" My father, he experiment on me whilst I was in the woom to increase my senses and create a better hunter, however the senses did work but it stunted my growth and made me appear a 14 year old boy for life...nice to meet you akira  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:45 pm
Hikaru had watched the explosion and watched as a wolf lycan looked at it as though there was a cave there before "if your looking for the cave it's right there, there was an explosion that shut off the enterance" She said pointing with her muzzle to where the mound of rocks now lie. She wanted to follow the hunter into the cave but the storm held her back with a powerful gust of wind. "Do you have a friend in there or something?" She asked "I saw the look you gave that place" She tilted her head to the side, looking at the other lycan.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:29 pm
She stoped and looked back at the fox, she shuttered making a thick pile of snow drop to the ground "hmmm so that was the cave, so im not crazy" she murmered aloud as she glanced at the old entrance her ears cught what the fox said "heh i guess you can call him that" she murmered as she stared at the cave "well that hunters either stupid or hes harmless, one or the other" she murmered as she shook her fur "im freezeing im going to go find a place to say, you can come or stay its meerly your choice" she said as she lowered her head and continued to walk back twords the main town  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 pm
"i see so your just like me both of us were tampered with ... *sigh* im an idot for this but whatthe hell" he got upand whent over to the backtunnle and disarmed the trap then came back " only a wolf or a human your size can get throughthe back entrance um i disarmed the trap i dont know why but i trust youi guess its just because i feel like we have the same views so ya" he said trying not to show any sighn ofweakness  

latuf
Vice Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 am
She looked at the wolf lycan "Well i do have a place to stay back in the town" She murmered "It has supplies and everything" She said as she felt a large gust of wind that almost bowled her over. "it's best we get moving before the storm gets too severe" She said as she started on her way back to the town, keeping low and fighting against the winds that threatened to topple her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:10 am
she looked to the fox lycan "im going into the first building i see, im not going to wander around looking for ur place" she murmered as she stoped and waited for the fox to catch up to her, she took up the side that the wind was blowing so that the fox wouldnt get most of the wind, she then snapped up a bite of snow and chewed on it untill it melted into water, she then swallowed the contents "so whats your name?" she asked a bit curiously as she continued to walk  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am
Hikaru shrugged as she caught up to the wolf lycan, greatful that she was sheilding her from the wind "thanks" she said "The names Hikaru, what's yours?" She asked as they headed toward the city "wonder how long this storm will last, seems like a really nastey one" She murmered as they went on toward the city "And it's ok, my building is no different from any others, just has a fireplace and a few bits of food" she said as they drew nearer to the city  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 am
she looked to the fox for a second befor pushing forwards again "no problem" she murmered as she walked, her ears perked hearing her speak again "Hikaru huh? Nice to meet you im Rissa" she responded one ear twisted to the fox catching more words "Eh it should last through out the night, and if were lucky cover for tomarrow" she murmered knowing that they could gather things without being hunted "most of the buildings around hear have fireplaces" she murmered quietly as they entered the building, scanning ahead she saw what looked to be sometype of hotel, she then flicked her ears at the building and pointed her muzzle to it "well im going in their, comeing or going?" she asked curiously as she walked  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:55 pm
Hikaru looked at Rissa as she offered to come to the building with her "alright" she said she started to head for the same building "it will be a change to stay with somebody for once" she chuckled as she headed toward the building, she checked around for traps first before she entered the building, it felt different not having a cold wind blasting you, not to mention it already felt alot warmer in here "Ah, much better" she murmered mainly to herself as she shook her coat free of snow. She looked back and waited for her new friend to come in as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 pm
She continued to walk twords the building and stood outside it for a second longer, her eyes scanned around her but she only saw the flakes of white that promised cover for the night, she shook her head and entered the building and shook of the snow that pilled upon her pelt, shuting the door behind her she changed to her human form "well its warmer in hear then outside" she commented as she went further into the building looking for some type of fireplace  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 pm
Vondel was outside in the middle of the blizzered, but not in the least bit cold. His employers outfitted his exosuit with a thermal layer, giving him protection from the cold. He was out there, cheacking a downed camera when he saw two barely visable shapes. They seemed to be heading into the hotel, most likely trying to get out of the storm that was only getting worse by the second. After a few more moments, Vondel silently walked up to the stairway on the side of the building. After a few tries he finely managed to climb the stairs and make it to a nearby window. Once inside he listened for the lycans, finding them down on the level below him. Vondel made his way to them, but made no move agenst them, only gathering information.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 pm
Hikaru heard something from up above, it sounded like a window had opened "Shh, you hear that?" She whispered very quietly as she headed to the place where she would be directly under where the window opened, she listened and heard somebody crawl in through the window, the foot steps were very light and hard to catch, but she heard them for sure. She almost let out a growl of anger, even in a storm like this they were still being stalked by the hunters. She snapped back to attention to listen for the hunter carefully, only glancing a few times to see what Rissa was doing.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm
She looked to the other lycan who was still in her fox form, she walked into the other room and found a fireplace "ah now to get some decent heat in this place" she murmered as she walked around, finaly growing tired of looking for wood she began to break a chare into pieces, her ears cought the soft steps but she did little about it "calm down Hikaru, he cant do anything to us in wheather like this" she replied as she continued on with lighting a fire, soon she had a good flame going, she then stared at the cieling above her "might aswell come out hunter, we know your hear, and dont try nothing sneaky" she added in as she sat down, she stayed in her human form showing no signs of aggrestion or no intrest in fighting, she yawned greatly as she waited for the hunter to come down the stairs  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:50 am
Vondel shrugged and moved from the shadows under the stairs. "Well I should know better than to hide from Lycans. Such powerful sences." He smiled, meaning no harm as he walked to one of the surviveing chairs and sat down. "And I wont try anything 'sneaky'. I dont have the time nor the strength to pull both of you through a blizzard down several street blocks. Plus who said you are worth my time?" Vondel wanted to spark a conzersation, even an argument if it was nessisary. He was just that bored.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 pm
Hikaru uneasily shifted to her human form, keeping an eye on the hunter. She sat on the floor with her back to a wall, the hunter in full view for her. "If we are not worth your time then leave us be" she stated "You Hunters are such an annoyance, always tracking us lycans, i don't see why you can't just let us be" She huffed, bringing her knees to her chest and wrapping her arms around her knees, still watching the hunter. "Besides if we weren't worth your time why would you hunters go through the trouble of tracking us?" She asked  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff