Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wana join
  Sure
  No thanks.
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:46 pm
((We all make the mistake at least once.....there-it be fixed now))

Ricky wrapped the wound obiently. "Feeling any better?" he asked Missara as he ignored his own wound on his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:35 pm
"Good work private, I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't showed up." Malcom was searching his bag for a bandaid. "How'd you come across explosives? We could use something like that if we get over powered again."  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:30 pm
[Wait I might be next to forget my charater.Lol]
"Actually thats Sargent. And no problem I couldent just sit back and let you get over run. But the bad thing is That was the last of what heavy artillery I had. It was left over from when the specail forces had their last stand." Alex said as he turned his attention to the other injured.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:57 pm
"You're in the special forces right sergeant? Do you know what these things are and were they come from?  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:03 pm
"You havent read the headlines. These things come form a private Bio resarch comapany. I wouldent call them zombies because they are smarter. they can reproduce and they seemed to be organized." Alex said as he treated the others. "Dont worry about getting cut by them the only way you can get infected is if their spit or blood makes it into your mouths or open wounds. So where are you all heading?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:10 pm
Imani looked expectantly and sarcastically at Malcom.

"We haven't quite figured that out. I was thinking some place isolated. Less people means less infected, so it should be isolated. It should be sustainable enough to be a home base, and a fortress."  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:23 pm
"Well in about 2 months it wont matter how well supplied and impentrable your base is." Alex said as he turned his attetion to Ricky. "I know your gona ask so ill tell you now. In 2 months you all have to be off the main land. The government is gona use a nuclear strike to clear things up here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:31 pm
Ricky's eyes widened, "A n-nuclear strike....2 months....." He leaned against the counter for support. This couldn't really be happening.....this had to be a nightmare.....a horrible horrible nightmare........  

0Moon_Maiden0

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:33 pm
[Dang that's a helluva twist XD]

"Okay, wouldn't want to get nuked, were did you have in mind?" It was beginning to feel like sitting in a war room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:23 pm
Missara began to chuckle then laugh very loudly. Leave it to the government to do something incredibly stupid.

She stood up and dug into her doll's back, moving aside the scissors and other odd things she brought she pulled out a key. "Im going to the shore, and I am getting into my daddy's boat. And then I'm gonna try to find some land as far from here as possible and hope to god the wind does not bring the radioactivity of a damn BOMB to that land."

Missara walked out the door. She stuffed the key back into the doll and looked around. She picked up a tiny compass that was worn as a necklace around her neck and found her direction. That way was the beach, and somewhere along the coast in a city was her boat...and hopefully safety...though with a nuclear bomb going off there really was no hope for survival.  

VampressLeona

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 pm
Ricky chased after Missara. For some reason he couldn't just leave the girl to wonder by herself....plus she had a possible means of escape. He just hoped the others would follow too....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:26 pm
"Well my plan is to get to the haven cities Its a group of cities on the shore trasnporting people off the mainland. Thats where im going." Alex said as finsihed th treatmeants.  

Andy _1134

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:01 am
"Do you mind if we come with, we obviously can't stay here."

"Question, how long is it going to take us to get there. That could be a peril in itself? Imani was taking cans of food and filling her canteen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:07 am
"Well it depends on how long we plan to stay in a town. And which route we take. If we take the city route we can always gather more supplies and surviovrs but if we cut across the woods we get the in about 2 weeks. but we wouldent stand a chance if we dont have ammo or supllies." Alex said as he packed up the medical kits. "I have enough food and water for about a week if we had some one who could fix a car like an enginer it would go faster. and they could fix the turning bridge to make it go faster."  

Andy _1134

Aqira rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:18 am
(I don’t know if I have to put a zombie invasion so I do it anyway for fun. ^^ )
Gwendolyn walked to the bus station and no soul was around her. She looked at the time table that was on the ground. The whole place was very scary. “If I wasn’t so scared this feel like a similar environment on a horror movie I saw for a week ago” She waited for the bus but it never came. She was getting a bit nervous and she was scared that the zombies would follow her. The breeze of the wind brought a newspaper and she took it up and saw an article about the infected once and about the nuclear bomb. She read it threw and dropped the newspaper. Her heart went cold and she had no clue of what to do. Suddenly she saw some infected getting on the way were she stood. She knew that she had to leave the own before she would get killed. She started to run and was walking to the railway station.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff