Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How do you want to die? What kinda funeral do ya want? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:54 pm
I wanna die with a gun in my heart, blood in my mouth and defieance in my heart...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:58 pm
I don't care how i die but when i'm dead i want to be mummified. 3nodding  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:11 pm
I'd like to die from a plane crash - the most exciting way to die whee

In my funeral, I'd like to be buried next to copies of everything I've written (up to my death, anyway)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:51 pm
Well for me I prefer to go down in a fight, simple really preferable by the sword.
As were to creamate me it doesn't matter, were ever you put me my sword better be above me, if its in the sea I want it on me, if its in the ground stab it in the ground marking my grave. Simple no? Also if they want to kill the b*****d that took me out use my sword let the b*****d feel my blade  

Hunter of the Dammed

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:37 pm
I want to die in my sleep, or by falling from a really really high place. And I don't really care what happens to my body. Cremation I guess smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:32 pm
I want to die either in a Shakespearean death, or be bitten by a vampire... 3nodding

A very, very hot vampire mind that... xd

Though, if it's going to be realistic, I want to be buried in a black coffin with a red or purple silk and velvet lining, preserved by a certain chemical on the fabric.  

Vegacom2

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:40 pm
I don't really want my death to be really painful, but I always get the idea that somebody is gonna kidnap me and murder me, or something. O.o

Anyways, I want a pretty regular funeral. I probably want a coffin like my mom had, with pink roses surrounded by gold ornate outlines and a white background. I want a ton of people from my family at my funeral, and it's be nice if they were all wearing black, with those awesome mourning hats. Instead of singing a hymn, I want somebody to do a violin solo, or something. It would sound nice.
It might be cool if somebody recited a few spells from the Egyptian Book of the Dead, or "Spells for Emerging in Daytime". That would be wicked awesome.

It doesn't have to be like that. I'll just be happy if a lot of people actually go to my funeral.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:46 pm
I want to die in a kung fu battle. When I'm really freaking old, with a long beard and crazy eyebrows. Hell ya! I want to be one of those crazy old kung fu masters like in the movies, and die in a big final duel. It would be so awesome, people would be all "Wow, he's one old ********! Hell yeah!" That's how I want to die. Then I'll be cremated in a HUGE fire of doom on top of a mountain, and let my ashes blow away in the wind.  

UraniumMonk

Ham-Kun

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:31 pm
I want to die from old age that way i can change my mind how i want to die if i want to other wise i want to die by somefood poisoning then have my body sent down a river while a radio is playing cant touch this by MC Hammer  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:17 am
I want my parents to feel guilty for my death. I wanna take some pill n die in my sleep or something like that
I dunno about my funeral.. and its not like I care, since I wont be there xd

Vegetarian Pork

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:55 am
Compost my body please :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:22 pm
Hmm...
Well, I'd like for my body to be intact when I die. You know, if you jump from a building feet first from at least four stories up, you'll have a higher chance of actually dying and not crippled [no offense to disabled people]. Anyway, I want to jump from a sixteen story building so that when I'm falling, it'll feel like I'm flying.

And for my funeral, I'd like to be dressed in a very elegant Gothic Lolita dress or a Victoria era dress that's preferably black or at least dark green. There'll be people walking with candles as they carry me down the chruch isle, as some slow-rock song is playing; I have decided which yet.

Oh, It'd be grand~!
heart  

Bakurish

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:16 pm
Donate organs, people!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:05 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

I want to go out with guns blazing killing the last person with a goth stereotype...even though tha will create more stereotypes xd

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dante Omura

Kaydienne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:05 am
I am already pretty sure how I am going to die, im going to die of a heart attack caused by salt in the car and end up taking a few people out with me in a horrible car crash.

As far as what I want done funeral wise I want to be incinerated, i pretty much plan to come back and haunt people and be a not so friendly ghost so I dont want my body anywhere.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff