Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
[ zOMG ] Topic ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Play zOMG?
  Yes.
  No.
  gimeg0ldz nubz >;c
  zzz
  omnomnom
  -dances-
View Results

Gravys

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 pm
I used to play but then the lag became too much too bear, so I stopped.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:39 am
I still play... well not so much.... okay fine! i hardly ever play.... but then again i'm rather lazy... hmm.. why don't i play it? stare  

JustAPoisonApple

Gravys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:19 pm
JustABlackRose
I still play... well not so much.... okay fine! i hardly ever play.... but then again i'm rather lazy... hmm.. why don't i play it? stare

because of lag  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:42 am
i do but it lags SOOOO much everytime i go to fight EB i olways lag lik crazy and so do my crew members i've only beaten it once but i wuz frozen the whole time soo doesnt count ;( ughhh plz keep updating Zomg  

Mrkrabz

Azaveil

8,050 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:27 pm
I play. It was very slow and tedious in the beginning just trying to level up, but now that orb drops are higher it moves a bit faster, and that's even without the cash shop stuff. The elimination of fragment crystals also helps make recipes faster.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:40 pm
I only continued playing it last week razz  

Hikari de Grazia

Gracious Gekko

32,825 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 am
Recently hit the 20k TCL and won't be playing unless I get invited via PM/IM xP

*Sighs* Too much time on my hands...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:20 am
I play when i have the little free time to play it, And its a very decent game, gaia updates it every day in order to stop lag and glitches. im a 5.9 im in old aquaduct, i mean if you need help with the game and learning how to play it just join crews or talk to people in town they give you clues and idea on what to do next or were to go. (Ring sets) : When you first start the game you get to choose what attack ring you want, gaia probably updated it so now they just automatically give you a ring to start with, anywho keep fighting you way through obtaining orbs and doing missions until you reach the surface, that's when the real adventure begins. Zomg kind of reminds me of dot hack gu alot because of the crews and everyone fighting at the same time instead of split screen.

Tri-edge-Azure

Game King Zero

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:27 pm
I still do but not often. I stopped playing it because it became abit too boring=/ I still have yet to see the endboss. I usually farm in the Hive.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 pm
I play! and beaten the game..
I still play thought.
to help me friends and wat not. that and i wanna c if i can get all the rings to lvl 10 X3
so far i got
8 rings lvl10
1 ring lvl7.5
5 rings lvl7
2 rings lvl6
2 rings lvl5.8

whee  

DinozGoGao

boblery

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:44 am
i play zOMG still for the recipes and items that sell for a lot  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:46 pm
I keep having the same problem...I move from one square in the map to another and as soon as I do, I can't move anymore! I can kneel/stand, use my rings, and talk when I freeze but I can't walk anywhere! Anyone else running into the same problem? I've tried kneeling then standing and also clearing my internet cache but nothing works other than refreshing the page (but then I wind up with the same problem thus moving throughout the map by one square, refresh, one square, refresh, etc.) Any ideas?  

ilidawn

Ex Ciel

Supreme Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:56 pm
Happens to me a lot, I haven't found a way around that one yet... other than closing the browser and re-opening it quickly, that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:27 pm
Ha ha I just started to try and play this week (gotta love Spring Break). I'm not a huge video game buff. My likes go the way of Mario Kart, Cooking Mama and Animal Crossing LOL. I like zOMG, it beats out poor day time tv on a rainy day. I also like to sell the recipes and ingredients.  

Your Bucky

Fandom Darling

26,715 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Dramatic Shipping 25

Mizore_snow_princess

4,700 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 pm
i played zomg before but now i'm not that much into it.  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff