View Results

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 pm
"Yup, all three of your lives are pretty much just like fantasy stories. A medieval jester, sci fi, and a fantasy. Let's see..." Stephanie pointed to Tat "King Arthur, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings. I guess I'm a sitcom."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:04 pm
"I guess so," Vence said, sitting down. He fiddled with some straps behind him, before taking off his person a sword in it's sheath. He placed it on the ground in front of him, hoping no one got frightened. It was sort of big, for a blade, and only he knew what it was capable of.

"So..." He said, unsure of what to say.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:05 pm
Tat tilted her head. She understood King Arthur...but the other three terms were unfamiliar to her allow her imagination allowed to picture some interesting scenes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:19 pm
" 'So' indeed." Tyran said, fixing his eye curiously on Vence's sword. He had quite an interest for weapons, especially the more archaic ones, and had made a couple of swords in his time, though he had never been happy with the results. This sword was certainly impressive, though he doubted it's practicality.
"We have to figure what the hell has happened to us." He siad, running a hand through his hair, which still suck up in various angles. "And how we get back. I mean, what the hell would cause a rift in time?"
he flicked his tail back and fro in irritation of the idea.
"The mind boggles. The fact other dimensions are in play doens't exactly help our case: it just multtiplies the possibilities."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:30 pm
"I still say its sorcerery...." Tat replied as she stroked Luka's back. He purred happily and was probably the only one who didn't care what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:31 pm
"Could be some form of Powerful magic. I've heard of Time and Dimentional magics before, but those are forbidden, where I come from. To see it on this powerful a scale...hell, even the gods could barely do that." He shook his head, thinking of other causes.

"Unless...With this kind of technology, maybe someone here did it, or in ytour time, Tyran."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:33 pm
"Mabe someone botched the individuals' time and dimensional locations with some kind of experiment. Like a machine or something. Yheah, that seems most likely." Stephanie was laying on the bed stomach-down petting Luka.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:33 pm
"You might not be wrong." Tyran siad to tat, a dark wave of despair beginning to lap in the corner sof his mind.
he sighed.
"In my time they've done batshit insane things too. The guy I worked for actually summoned angels and demons by sacrificing captives and blowing up planets. Almost tore the whole damn galaxy apart. It wouldn't be beyond reason that someone else is skrewing around with the Nature of Things."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:38 pm
Tat was a bit startled that the others were keeping her suggestion as a possibility. This made her extremely happy that they wouldn't always think of her as a joke....even if she was more adept at that....

The other things they mentioned either confused or frightened her.  
"Now the question remains of how we're supposed to get home. None of us are physists I'm sure."  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"Exactly where I was going, sort of," Vence said. "The problem now is, though, not what caused this, but how to fix it."

[Dinner, guys, later. smile ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:42 pm
[kk smile ]

"Damned if I know." Tyranb snorted, tugging at the elastic on his eyepatch. His tail gave an irritable thump on the table's side.
"If we came through...well, something...surely there would be evidence of it left around?"
He wished he had a little divine help of his own, but that was very unlikely.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:54 pm
Tat seemed to think Mr. k-.....Tyran was getting a little irritated so she whispered something into Luka's ear. He strolled up to Tyran and started rubbing against his lower legs to get his attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:04 pm
Tyran looked down at Luka and, in a hereby unforseen inidcation of tenderness, picked up the cat and sat back down so he could stroke it on his lap.
He sighed.
"Maybe we should all get some sleep first or something."he scratched behind Luka's ears and teased the cat with his tail, flicking it around near the cat's paws.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:14 pm
Tat hid a grin as she glance at the others.

Luka settled comfortably on Tyran's lap and purred happily. He tried to paw at Tyran's tail when it flicked close to him.

Tat nodded in agreement about sleep but then felt the urge to....

She got up and looked under the bed. She had a worried expression on her face. Her face was beat red at asking this.....

"Where's the chamber pot?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces