Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:46 am
Leon looked away hoping to look aloof or attractive or wahtever the jumbled mes of his neuropathways were screaming. Eventually he just settled for a soft smile. "It's a promise." He said patting her head. "Come on. why don't we go look for some proper clothes for you? We can't have you walking around in my coat you could catch your death." He looked around. "If we pretend your my seeing eye dog or something we can get you something. And you some food." He said trying to be nice and thoughtful and he was sucking up so she wouldn't be too mad at him...hopefully...it was working.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:37 pm
Kailee's eyes widened. "I am no dog!! The humans may be dense, but I think they'd be able to tell a dog from a wolf!" she said huffily, feeling just a bit insulted.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:46 pm
Leon sighed. "Yes but you can't exactly call you a seeing eye wolf now can you?" He sighed. "Never mind. I'll just go and get you something my grandmamo would wear then come back." He said running his fingers through his hair and turned around slowly heading ver the line. His senses attuned for hunters. He stopped, a vampire hunter had picked up Kailee's scent so he closed in growling. "hello kid." He purred. The man turned around shaking Leons fangs ripped through his shoulder. "You leave now. Tell your friends it's bear season and if I catch you hunting my girl again." He let his eyes burn red. "I will kill you slowly and painfully." The man meeped and screamed running away very quickly. Leon turned around finding Kailee blinking at him. "what?" he asked blinking just as blankly  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 pm
((You keep godmodding my character!!! T-T))

Kailee raised an eyebrow. "Your girl?" she asked and then turned, her tail up in the air. "I am no one's girl." she said with a scoff.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:17 am
((SORRY !!!!!!!! I sorry -throws self at your feet- please forgive.))
Leon flashed a dangerous glance at her. "I don't care, if anyone touches you with any intent but stopping you from doign something idiotic I will harm them. I will not let a friend be harmed as long as they are with me." He softened suddenly and sat down. "I'm sorry." He whispered looking at the ground. He gripped the ground then stood up in a huff. "As long as your with me It is my duty to protect you. I'm no saying you're weak but..." He sighed. "Never mind." He said and left. "I'll leave you alone." He disappeared, but not far.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:54 am
((*pats on head* It's okay. ^-^ . . . just don't do it again. stare ))

Kailee's hackles raised and she turned about to yell at him, when . . . he left . . . "Stupid, egotistical, chauvenistic jerk!" she muttered angrily to herself. She then sat down and pouted.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:01 pm
((Okay, I won't ^^))
Leon smiled from where he sat having went up wind so she couldn't smell him but stayed in viewing and hearing range to make sure she was safe.
G'day mate." a quiet voice purred. Leon's senses shot up and he fell out of the tree. "Gyah! *thump* What do you what Hamish?" The Vampire smiled down at Leon shackles spun in his hands. "You're not one to give up on a girl." He chuckled. Leon got up slowly taking a defensive step toward Kailee so if need be he could race to protect her. "Now for your question." He made another chuckle. "I've come to take you and your lady friend back to the Vampire Castle so you two can tie the knot." Leon's face darkened and he took another step. "whatare you talking about?"
"Haha!! You didn't realise that's the...thing your going to be tied to for eternaty." Leon's face darkened and he raced back to Kailee falling over logs and rocks so when he got to her he looked beaten up. "We have to get out of here." He huffed. "We've been found." He contemplated telling her the truth about him but the look on her face when he left was indication that he shouldn't. "Please, forget that you hate me and let me take you to the Human borders...I'm begging you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:30 pm
Kailee frowned a little and looked him over. It looked like he'd gotten into some sort of fight. She glanced behind him and then relented. "Fine." she said, slumping a little, her ego bruised a bit.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:20 pm
Leon smiled but faintly and walked with her to the borders. This new information buzzed in his mind but he ignored it. He only wanted her safe and that meant the human borders. "Thank you." He replied smally  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:07 am
Kailee sighed and she looked up at Leon. "So who'd you get into a fight with?" she asked concernedly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:25 am
"A tree." he said in a monotone voice and kept walking. He didn't meet her eyes or even look at her. He was too anrgy from the hunter to think about anything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:37 am
Kailee snickered and her tail started wagging. "Lemme guess, the tree won?" she asked with a grin.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 pm
He shot her a look of agner but he couldn't keeo it up melting into a sulk. "Yes." He replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:19 pm
Kailee flinched away from Leon a little before sulking herself. "Jeeze . . . I was just joking . . . no need to send me the look of death . . ." she muttered unhappily.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:50 pm
Leon sighed and touched her shoulder. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm still a little tense from when we were nearly found." He smiled for her then without meaning too kissed her forehead and kept walking.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff