Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:44 am
[Thanks]
"You two ever thought of this?" Asked Kyrun as he stood up from where he was sitting, At the Base of the Mast. He walked a few steps and stoped. Closed his eyes, and with a swift Swing of his arms. Two massive gales of wind shot out knocking off the drow soldiers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:53 am
"Blademaster and Fire Elementalist, to be exact," He correctd the drow. He heard an explosion and saw the boat in flames.

"God damn it all. Cover me will ya?" Without waiting, he went through a blur of movements, and then stretched out his hands toward the ship. He seemed to be straining himself in some way, and he was, really. the ammount of magic he was using to stop the ship from burning up was immense. He raised his hands slowly, and the fire in the distance followed, coming together into a sphere.

Sweat was trickling down the side of his face now. The distance was too great. He swerved his arms to the right, and the ball followed.

"It's gunna get hot in a second, watch out," he warned. He closed his hands into fists and drew them in. The ball of flames compressed and flew towards him. Just before it reached him, he opened his hands and allowd the flames to be absorbed, flowing into him as though invisible.

When the last of it was gone, he fell to his knees, exausted. The boat was safe from fire, but about sinking, he wasn't sure. Some people would get out alive, at least, hopefully.

He forced himself to stand, and drew his sword again. He was no longer exausted now. The energy from the flames he just obsorbed coursed through him. He charged with renewed fury and abnormally heightened senses into the drow soldiers.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:02 am
Kyran closed his eves and Begant to focus on the bottom of the ship where the water was getting in. He though for a while. and then shouted. "Torent of wind surround the boat! Keep out the water!" A large gust of wind shot under the boat and lifted it over the water. "Quickly I need a landing spot. Give me spot to land this thing." He said as he strained to keep it above water.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:39 pm
"I won't pretend that tahyt wasn't impressove." Craban said, folwoing him, concerned that after such magic he wouldn't be at his best. Plus, in honesty, he felt he had a slightly less chance of being killed if he followed thsi guy claosley. he glanced over his shoulder to see a man in red using wind magic on the boat.
"What's with all the friggin' madges everywhere?" he exclaimed and jumped to grapple with another soldier.

---

Veleth was pelased that she wasn't running away She was independant - she had no loyalty with the two legged people, it was part of tehr eason he had spotted her out from the crowd.
"You're fast...unattached." he shrugged. "I wish for you to convey a message, when all of this is over."

(ooh I have an idea :3 *tootles off to tektek*)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:49 pm
Orla did not like where this was going. The screams continued and they brought on the flashbacks of her clan being slaughtered. This character has mentioned 'we' which implicated that he was also involved in the downfall of her people. "And what message would that be?" she asked. Her bow was still aimed-her eyes glittered in the moon's light.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:02 pm
[I might as well get started here.]

Candida feared she'd miss the boat out. How would she explain to her tribe that she missed a party and couldn't help stop the creeping sleeping. She ran down to the shore, nearly slipping on the sand. There air was so hot and thick on sea level it was hard to run. Fire came down from the sky, she cooled the air above her, turning it into a hot steam. Candida would certainly be getting sick soon.

The boat was already full of people and far away. It was sheer chaos. What kind of help was this supposed to be? She froze some water to make a raft to get to the boat. As she climbed over into it, again more chaos.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:10 pm
"No idea, but most people can't use magic. It's a miracle if there's three here." Vence moved with incredible speed, and the strength he possessed was no match for any foe. But the magic was draining quickly, ebbing away with each swing of his sword and use of more magic. Soon, he would be just like any other person, and he'd be caught amongst another...what 75, 100 drow? No way he'd get out alive.

"We need to get out of here," Vence said. He stabbed the ground, sending a flare of fire out, knocking everyone back- exccept for the friendly drow, of course- and started running back towards the shore. He was able to only now realize the person lifting the boat was pretty strong. To hold it long as it had been up, there was a good chance it wouldn't last that way for much longer. The boat had to be fixed. Too bad there aren't any nature users, huh?

The drow were damaged. They'd be stupid not to regroup and stop for a few minutes. He slowed to a walk, wiping his sword clean before sheathing it. There were no drow here, just faces of people scared out of their wits.

"Does anyone here know how to use the element of nature? I'm talking magic here, folks." he stared around at the crowd, hoping someone may have heard. He knew how to use nature, if indirectly. It took far too much magic power though. the only way he could use any other element was if he used all at once, and that was far to life-threatening.

"If we all wan't to live, we'd better get that ship fixed."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:13 pm
"I can use ice..." Candida said barely above a mumble. Hopefully the man wouldn't jump down her throat once he found out she was a demon.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:20 pm
Vence scanned the crowd still, hoping for an answer. Then he heard one feeble voice. His heightened senses had stayed just long enough for that, before they too disapeared. He was able to point out who had said it though.

"Ice, so you know water magic. Could you seal the holes with ice so we could actually float? If it's too much, that's understandable." Vence glanced momentarily up and down, scanning her appearance. A little out of place, but no big. She looked young, that was for sure. Was anyone with her? Well, in this mess, it was hard to tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:25 pm
"Oh no it's fine." Candida did her job of patching the hole and took her place. It was strange to hear her power being referred to as water, she normally didn't use techniques involving liquid water.  

apiyo

Blessed Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:31 pm
"Awesome," Vence said, breathing a sigh of relief. The hole was fixed, at least temporarily. Whoever it was on the boat holding it up could be at ease, now.

"Is anyone injured badly here? I know some first aid. If anyone knows first aid, try to help as many people as you can." It was suddenly strange, that he, still only a youth, was taking control of the situation. It reminded him of his past military history. Not very kind to look upon, but now it seemed to come in handy, sometimes.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:20 am
Veleth gave a wide smirk.
"That war is coming. The drow have risen to reclaim what is theirs by ancestral right and by the power of Lolth."
The last details were rattled off with slight boredom. He had no interest in the drow's cause, but he was interested in war. War brought work. A man could find his fortune in war if he was on the right side. Or, as more was his style, if he was on no side at all."Thsoe who will not surrender will be slaughtered, and thier families wil be overcome by the Sleep. Purification will be all encompassing."
he then shrugegd with a slight laugh. "In other words it's their way or the highway. Take that message to the King on the other island. Make sure the surface elves hear of it. That is all."

---

Many burnt and injured people cried out, and thsoe who were only partially injured still groped about over the side, seraching for drowned friends and family. Those more able bodied and calmer of mind collected around Vence to assist him as they could.

Craban hesitated as they all got abaord the broken and patched up boat. A horrible fear collected in his throat and he backed away.
"N-no way..I can't get in that!"

The drow began to regroup and reatreat back into the darkness of the bushes, although the archers that had not revelaed themselves conctinued to fire upon the ship.
Craban was at a loss ofwhat to do, and couldn't spot the centuar (or her body) anywhere.

Suddenly he felt a stabbing pain in his shoudler and cried out as a tip of a blade protruded through it. He instantly stabbed his daggers backwards, stabbing his assailiant up throug the layer sof his armor and into his stomach. The attacker snarled osmething in drow and staggered back and craban yanked the sword out and kicked the guy to the ground. He need him as he droped down and raised his good arm up to stab the drow in the face. He suddenly stopped and his eyes bulged in surprise a who lay under him, contorted in pain.

"B-brother? What're y-?!?!" he was cut off by his brother withdrawing a thorned whip and promply wrapping it around his neck in an attempt to strangle him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:24 am
"Well I guess I should be going." Kyrun said as he walked to the Small on bored rafts. He pushed it over the water and then let is fall into the water, with a thud. He gathered some of the swords that were scatered all around, and a large cloth blanket. He set them down and said. "first seal earth. Trasform Metal, to wood." The swords shined for a short while and then dissapered in its place wood. He tied the cloth to make a sail and tossed it lightly onto the raft.
"But first a parting gift." he siad He turned and said "Wind shield. Defend the boat from arrows." A gust of wind surrounded the ship and knocked back the arrows, as the cam in  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 am
"So we die for freedom or we live in fear...." Orla glared. "I can't speak for the other races-but the centuarians bow to no one." Then she let her arrow fly. Her eyes flashed in greed hatred. Then she pulled out her knife knowing too well that she would have no time to draw another at this close range.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:05 am
Veleth quickly shifted into a bird again and took to the air. He circled to avoid her arrow and flew somewhat out fo range. He quickly shifted back to human and called to her.
"I do not care of your views on the subject. Deliver the message, or I will kill you. if you deliver it you go free, and do what you will"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff