Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ultimate DBZ Guild

Back to Guilds

Dragonball at its best 

Tags: Dragon, Ball, Ultimate, Empressdee, Guild 

Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
King Vegeta's Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:41 am
Eyeing Goku, Vegeta then grunted. He then replied with a smirk, "All right, Dee. Maybe going to the dining hall will make me feel better."

He was about to walk off then decided to egg up this situation and kissed Dee back with more passion than her previous kiss to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:43 am
When Vegeta released her from kissing her, Dee was blushing thinking, "Oh, I love him best when he does that."

Dee then looked to Goku, Gohan, and Goten then said, "Well, you heard Prince Vegeta, get going and get rid of the bad guys."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Cortav

Hilarious Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:15 pm
ok im going grab onto my arms goten and gohan; goten and gohan reply "ok" instant transmissions to the planet* wow thats a bigger army than i thought! gohan says " yeah maybe we should go back to the castle* goten replys saying "yeah i think we should they look tough and i think they dont like us" yeah lets go back *instant transmissions to door of the castle* knocks on door* hey were back we just looked at the army and thought we need alot more people to beat those guys  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 pm
Dee replied, "See what I mean and why I wanted to recruit the three of you? We could use your help. There are a limited amount of saiyans working to get rid of their armies, but they seem to be growing faster and I can hardly keep up. I bet you noticed that a few of those saiyans do not look like your typical saiyan. I bet they are performing the same technique as was used in the old days to make new saiyans unnaturally. That technique can be dangerous as you know. It should only be performed when the host is willing, like I was. I am naturally a Tuffle. Yeah, you heard me, a Tuffle. I wasn't any ordinary Tuffle. I was the princess. Royal blood mixes with royal blood no complications really. But the process still has to be monitored and no super tough assignments can be given. I was hired as a maid the first time I became a saiyan tuffle. I was able to keep my intelligence and I was given the saiyan strength. It was a very good deal. Plus, my people, the other tuffles... they all became corrupted and twisted. Manipulated for dark purposes. I retained my peaceful ways because of what I did for your kind. In a way, I saved the saiyans from extinction by keeping Vegeta alive as much as possible. I protected him in ways that... well, you may not think possible. When Baby inhabited both Trunks and Prince Vegeta, you can bet I had to do something to prevent both from being killed. I allowed Trunks to give birth to a natural saiyan tuffle human safely. Vegeta... well, his body could not handle the stress and was temporarily in other world. Then Bulma wished him back with the dragon balls. This was before she poisoned him and had a secret meeting with Yamcha."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:33 pm
hhello I'm from the neo saiyan tribe in here as an ambassador  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:25 pm
Dee hadn't even heard someone enter when she heard the voice of him. She peered her head out of the meeting chamber and smiled. Goku, Goten, and Gohan all in tow.

She said, "Oh, hi! I was waiting for someone to come here from the Renaissance Galaxy. I must have words with Iori Yagami later from there in what the hold up was, but anyways, please, make yourself feel comfortable and tell me how things are in that galaxy. By the way, what is your name? I have not seen you before, though I know about the Neo Saiyans since they were responsible for the initial transportation of Planet Hamster and I recognize their kind."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:11 pm
thank you for the honor. may name is avadross I've come here to find out what happened to the saiyans. after we escaped the cold family's grip we lost touch with the main saiyans
after zarbon's attempt to exterminate us we nearly forgot of the main saiyans please tell us what is the state of the saiyans and the cold family
i may be young but I'm the peace keeper of my race. i have a great secrets to give the main saiyans and i have one request we have forgotten how to use chi please help  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:13 pm
Dee's smiled hadn't faded, it widened and said, "Well, of course we can train you. First, though, I gotta say that this is quite the surprise Avadross, since the news about the Cold family has been passed down into Legend. I am sure you know of young Prince William-Tyler who lives in Southtown, do you not? He took care of the Cold Family. Prince Frieza and King Cold were wiped out thanks to him. As for Prince Cooler... I believe it was Goku here who took care of him. Am I right, Goku?"

She turned to Goku for a second, then back at Avadross. She said, "The saiyan population is minimal I'm afraid and some bad ones have resurfaced. Thank goodness that those bad saiyans do not live on this Planet and they have their own. Planet Malachor is what it is called and they are planning to wipe Vegeta and I out because they think we've lost our pride, which is far from the truth. Vegeta and I have more pride thanks to our more peaceful ways and our fighting tatics are far more superior thanks to that. Goku here was a great inspiration of that. For a long time, Vegeta did not understand what Goku was trying to do and still loathes him a little for Vegeta having to be taught something by someone other than a royal. But, that's just his ego. Its okay, that's normal."

She whispered to the guest, "Not to mention totally cute too."

Then she returned to her normal tone. She said, "Unfortunately for us... however, we do not have enough soldiers to take Planet Malachor and prove to them who has the superior fighting skills. Goku, Gohan and Goten all scouted out the situation and they don't just have saiyans on there according to their report. They have earth spies called Ninjas on their homeworld and teaching them saiyan ways. The saiyan ways in which Frieza was responsible for."

She had a sad look come across her face. She said, "All of that suffering, needless pain and torture. It has to stop, it has to! Vegeta has even begun to regress and start up the hatred again for Goku because of this retched army Malachor has and because he knows its a war too. His saiyan blood is trying to turn him back to the ways of Frieza and part of him is trying to fight it! He sleeps for long hours each day, more so than what he needs. He knows this and he knows that if this war isn't settled soon that Vegeta will die! I don't want this to happen. I love Vegeta more than anything. It was why I became a half saiyan in the first place. I fell in love with the Prince of all saiyans and I have protected him in ways that he wouldn't understand and I did this because I love him. Please, Avadross, if I agree to teach the saiyans who are on Planet Hamster the ways of Ki again, would you agree in helping with the fight against Malachor and his people. I need more of an army than what we have and I can heal people also. I have been known for it. We have a Namekian here too to help out if need be. We have our chambers too that help. As your queen, it is merely a request, a deal for you to ponder. Think about what it means to the races in the universe, not just the saiyans. We are fighting for a peaceful future not one of war. Goku set the main example by protecting earth first when his original mission was to destroy earth and he couldn't understand the ways of war and destruction of planets. He knew what it meant to preserve a planet. It was a much greater challenge and much more worth."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:29 pm
empress dee

Then she returned to her normal tone. She said, "Unfortunately for us... however, we do not have enough soldiers to take Planet Malachor and prove to them who has the superior fighting skills. Goku, Gohan and Goten all scouted out the situation and they don't just have saiyans on there according to their report. They have earth spies called Ninjas on their homeworld and teaching them saiyan ways. The saiyan ways in which Frieza was responsible for."

She had a sad look come across her face. She said, "All of that suffering, needless pain and torture. It has to stop, it has to! Vegeta has even begun to regress and start up the hatred again for Goku because of this retched army Malachor has and because he knows its a war too. His saiyan blood is trying to turn him back to the ways of Frieza and part of him is trying to fight it! He sleeps for long hours each day, more so than what he needs. He knows this and he knows that if this war isn't settled soon that Vegeta will die! I don't want this to happen. I love Vegeta more than anything. It was why I became a half saiyan in the first place. I fell in love with the Prince of all saiyans and I have protected him in ways that he wouldn't understand and I did this because I love him. Please, Avadross, if I agree to teach the saiyans who are on Planet Hamster the ways of Ki again, would you agree in helping with the fight against Malachor and his people. I need more of an army than what we have and I can heal people also. I have been known for it. We have a Namekian here too to help out if need be. We have our chambers too that help. As your queen, it is merely a request, a deal for you to ponder. Think about what it means to the races in the universe, not just the saiyans. We are fighting for a peaceful future not one of war. Goku set the main example by protecting earth first when his original mission was to destroy earth and he couldn't understand the ways of war and destruction of planets. He knew what it meant to preserve a planet. It was a much greater challenge and much more worth."

after hearing tha bad news and trying to hold back the tears
avadross goes super saiyen crying
im sorry my emotion got the better of me we well be glad to help but we dont have pride we have saiyen honer basicly the the same thing

i usaliy dont transform unless i need to. iknow it look like super saiyan 2 but the lighting appers less offen when we go super saiyan 2 the eletricity i alwayes present around the arms and legs crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:04 pm
Dee chuckled and replied, "Bah, that's okay. Us saiyans here are used to that sort of thing. And besides, for a saiyan to transform, all it requires is a strong emotional need. Whether that's anger, apathy, tears of sadness, joy, pride... anything really strong built up then changed into energy. I can go to Olympian Saiyan if I really wanted to, but that would require the maximum amount of joy that can ever be gathered as an emotion in my body. You changed because your emotion was 1 stage beyond normal emotion. Get it?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:32 pm
wipes his raging tears his isn't my max but...i dont want to brag. i need to ki train  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:24 pm
Dee smiled and replied, "I know it isn't your maximum. And, I already know about you needing to ki train. Gohan can be your teacher."

(Could you learn how to use punctuation, please? That last post was difficult to read due to punctuation mistakes.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:49 pm
empress dee
Dee smiled and replied, "I know it isn't your maximum. And, I already know about you needing to ki train. Gohan can be your teacher."

(Could you learn how to use punctuation, please? That last post was difficult to read due to punctuation mistakes.)

(sorry i know my glammer W/ punctuatiom was bad ill reread it before posting mrgreen )

avadross bows(sp?), thank you and where will i meet him?  
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff