Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaihiiro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:23 pm
(sakuras older sister kaihiiro)
*looks inside secretly* yes my moron of a litle sister is gone twisted *sits down next to some random guy* ill have miso ramen please 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:31 pm
"Hi!" Sabrina exclaimed as she walked into Ichiraku Ramen Shop, "I'm way hungry after that mission...you think, Tsunade, would take it easy on me.. Do u have.....uhhh...kimchi ramen?"

Sabrina looks at her torn shirt...it's gonna take money to fix that...maybe i should wait to eat.

"Sabrina, here, don't worry about the cost, i got it." Sabrina looked up at Naruto.

"Really???? Thanks so much!!!" Sabrina bows and procedes to eat her ramen. She stops suddenly. "Why the niceness so suddenly?"

"Uhhh..hehe...remember that uh, vase in ur room u told me not to touch, well...." Naruto explains.

"You broke it???????????????? Naruto!! That was for my next mission, you baka!!!" Sabrina jumps up and chases Naruto out of the Ramen Shop.

Chouji looks at her ramen....and looks........and looks..........

"She won't miss that...yummy. Itadakimasu!!!!" Chouji cheers.

to be continued.....  

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:16 pm
[Trowa slips into the ramen shop and sits on a stool]
"One Beef ramen please."
[the guy behind the bar hands Trowa his order]
"Thanks." [Trowa proceeds to eat his ramen]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:17 pm
Misha entered the ramen shop and looked around at the now crowded place. Her dark brown eyes scanned for an empty seat finally saw it besides a young man with golden hair and black outfit, his sunglasses glaring in the light. As she slipped into the cold seat she flashed a bright smile at the man slurping at his ramen. She extended a hand and glanced at him "My name is Misha," she offered.

TO BE CONTINUED... (TROWA I'M TAKIN' TO YOU)  

xXDivineError

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:48 pm
{{I thought so... sweatdrop }}
Trowa shook Misha's hand and said, "Nice to meet you. I'm Trowa."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:02 pm
( Haha, just had to put it out there ^_~)

Misha smiled, his firm hand shake unsurprising. "And I'm Misha. Say, has it always been this crowded? I don't usually come here," she explained looking around at the bustling room.  

xXDivineError

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:16 am
"Oh," Trowa said, "it can get quite busy sometimes. Of course, that sometimes is most of the time." He smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:55 pm
Misha laughed and smiled briefly at him before turning towards the bartender. "Excuse me! Could I have a bowl of chicken ramen?" She asked holding out a hand to get his attention. She sighed and turned her attention back tho Trowa. "So. You look like a new face around Konoha or maybe it's just me."  

xXDivineError

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:13 pm
"Well," Trowa said, "I travel a lot. I finally decided to come back for a while. Besides, I missed the ramen here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:01 pm
"Oh. Are you a ninja?" She asked as her bowl of ramen was delivered. "Because my brother and I are," she said breaking apart her chopsticks.  

xXDivineError

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:26 am
"Yes," Trowa said, "I am, as a matter of fact. I haven't had any missions in a while, though."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:55 pm
"Oh really now?" She gurgled through the hot ramen noodles. She slurped them down and wiped her mouth off with the back of her sleeve. "Excuse me for my manners, I guess I only eat like this when I feel comfortable..." She thought about it and then shrugged, "Or maybe it's just the atmosphere of this place. Who knows?"  

xXDivineError

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:17 pm
"Meh," Trowa said. "It doesn't bother me either way."
Trowa noticed someone who looked somewhat familiar. "Sabrina," he said, "is that you?"
{I'm directing that to you, Novatone.}  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:54 pm
Sabrina looked for the voice that had said her name, as she had walked into the Ramen Shop, after she had chased Naruto. She looked at each of people on the stools, then she noticed Yoshi.
"Hey Yoshi-kun! Long time no see!" Sabrina said as she hugged Yoshi, blushing. "So how are you?" Sabrina looked behind him and saw a girl. "Hello, miss! Oh! Are you by chance Yoshi's girlfriend?" Sabrina said as she backed away from Yoshi incase she was.

Novatone

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:31 pm
{Oops... I called my character Trowa. sweatdrop I had forgotten it was supposed to be Yoshi. Thanks for reminding me! And, Mishantu Yukiko, I hope you can try to call me Yoshi. Sorry for the inconvenience.}

"She's not my girlfriend," Yoshi said, returning Sabrina's hug, blushing as well. "We only just met. So, how have you been, Sabrina?"  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games