Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!
Shrine to Gaara Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Gaara fight is best?
  Lee vs. Gaara
  Sasuke vs Gaara
  Naruto vs. Gaara
  Deidara vs Gaara (Spoiler: Pm me if you want to know who Deidara is.
View Results

xXOblivion_AliceXx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:33 am
Gaara's not my favorite character, but he is in my list of people I would like to hug. Probably because of his past. It's so sad! And I like the Naruto VS. Gaara fight the best because that's when Gaara gets some sense kicked into him. I really like Gaara after the timeskip because he's much less of an "I kill people to feel alive" man. I think he's nuber three on the list of people from Naruto that I'd like to hug...

List:
1. heart Sasuke heart
2. Naruto
3. Gaara
4. Shikamaru

The only reason I don't like the Sasuke VS. Gaara fight is because it was never finished, and that bugged me.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:30 pm
I love Gaara! hes so kewl!! hes just the best!! his past was so sad n tragic but he made it thru eventually n became a good guy. =3 i loved him when he was bad and good lol =P n for the fights i'd say Naruto vs. Gaara is my fave but the one against lee was really gud too. 3nodding  

FiishHeads

bussan

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:03 pm
I heart Gaara and Lee, so my vote definitely goes to their fight, though Deidera definitely comes a close second. Why no option for the Kimimaro fight though? Desert Avalanche is the greatest finishing move ever! Hooray for sandy waves of death!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:06 pm
MewGrape
Gaara's not my favorite character, but he is in my list of people I would like to hug. Probably because of his past. It's so sad! And I like the Naruto VS. Gaara fight the best because that's when Gaara gets some sense kicked into him. I really like Gaara after the timeskip because he's much less of an "I kill people to feel alive" man. I think he's nuber three on the list of people from Naruto that I'd like to hug...

List:
1. heart Sasuke heart
2. Naruto
3. Gaara
4. Shikamaru

Gaara would definitely be #1 on my hug list, providing he wouldn't kill me. I think the Shippuden Gaara would be safe. Lee has those adorable Muppet eyes, so I'd have to glomp him second.

bussan

Riley Miles

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:37 am
Gaara is awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:58 am
I would have to say that i like pretty much all the Gaara fights, being a big fan myself, but picking a favorite? That would have to go to Gaara vs. Kimimaru. I don't quite know what it is that i like the most about their fight, buts its awesome to watch.  

Gaara4933

Claerwyne

Heart Mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:53 am
Gaara is one of my favourite characters! ^-^ he's so calm all the time....0.0 sometimes it's a bit scary when shukaku changes his personnality but all in all he is extremely strong and is simply awesome. Naruto vs. Gaara or Sasuke vs. Gaara are my favourite battles. ^-^ ...Hugging Gaara would probably be an epic moment..but I'd probably die happy afterwards. Most likely because he would kill me....-.-U  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:11 pm
SPOILER!: iLOVE it when gaara comes back to life after the grandma chiyo thing and HE UNDERSTANDS WHAT LOVE IS!!!! i love him and hes definetly HOTTER after the time skip!!!! oh yeah his past is rly sad... it made me cry  

soccerchick95161

BlowinBubblez

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:59 pm
Darn I Loved The Old Gaara *Spoiler* Now He Sucks
Damn Akatsuki cry He still is my favourite character though i just watch old episodes with all his flashbacks etc...so cute he was mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:19 am
Gaara is so awsome he reminds me alot of myself. I too also was very lonely and had no friends. Everyone hated me and I didn't understand why. Gaara gives me hope that my future will be get better just like his did.  

Talcen

Impassioned Vampire

12,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Blizzard snowstorm

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:58 pm
technically i like naruto vs. Gaara and deidara vs. Gaara  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm
I drew Gaara D:

Look at him! HE NEEDS A HUG D,:

Gaara  

Tantarian

Character Shrines - Come here to worship your favorite Naruto characters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games