Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Best Job/Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:07 pm
laughatchu
Macabre Dancer all the way. heart
Green magic is fun because it's not just hack and slash but
using strategic moves as well.
Once you reduce your enemy's stats you go in for the kill.
4laugh

Heck yeah! My sisters think Yata is totally useless in battle. Little do they know that his awesome buffs and de-buffs can take them down easily. >;D  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 am
Adept Twinblade/Dualgunner-win  

All Outta Gum

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

taurus_boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:41 pm
I prefer wavemasters.
mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:20 pm
I love Wavemasters, but I love Flick Reapers too. I like how they can take on multiple enemies easily all at once. They also weren't slow attackers, but they weren't super fast either if I remember right.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:18 pm
Twin Blade, they kind of resemble a thief and I love thief/ninja characters in video games. Also they are quick.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:36 am
Kyoki DirzettE
Twin Blade, they kind of resemble a thief and I love thief/ninja characters in video games. Also they are quick.

I do like fast characters way better than slow heavy damage characters. Like, I hate using the broadsword. It's just too slow and frustrating. It's only useful if you're fighting enemies with armor.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:55 pm
No love for the Heavy Axe? They got rid of it in GU in favor of spears, which are lame.

Or the Heavy Blade-Katana of Sanjuro. That was awesome too, but how is a katana heavy? It really should have been a Blademaster weapon. You want a heavy sword, go no-dachi. Sephiroth's sword type, really long.

I'm more into shorter swords myself, so Blademaster/Blade Brandiers are okay for me. Although if I could choose multi-class, Heavy Axe would be second, Katana third.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:01 am
Yeah no Heavy Axe. :c And I dunno how a katana is heavy. They don't look very heavy, then again I've never held one.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 pm
I've held one (was a friend's), and they are only about as heavy as a regular short sword. Heavier than a dagger, wakizashi, or kodachi, but not as heavy as a no dachi or long sword.

To be fair though, CC Corp might be including longer samurai weapons like no dachi in the "katana" heavy blade class. Sanjuro could then use both shorter and longer samurai weapons.

It'd be more interesting though if they made it a Twin Blade, since you could technically do Katana/Wakizashi combo.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:54 am
Tay Lorien
I've held one (was a friend's), and they are only about as heavy as a regular short sword. Heavier than a dagger, wakizashi, or kodachi, but not as heavy as a no dachi or long sword.

To be fair though, CC Corp might be including longer samurai weapons like no dachi in the "katana" heavy blade class. Sanjuro could then use both shorter and longer samurai weapons.

It'd be more interesting though if they made it a Twin Blade, since you could technically do Katana/Wakizashi combo.

That would be interesting.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:23 pm
And unbalanced.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:34 am
Tay Lorien
No love for the Heavy Axe? They got rid of it in GU in favor of spears, which are lame.

Or the Heavy Blade-Katana of Sanjuro. That was awesome too, but how is a katana heavy? It really should have been a Blademaster weapon. You want a heavy sword, go no-dachi. Sephiroth's sword type, really long.

I'm more into shorter swords myself, so Blademaster/Blade Brandiers are okay for me. Although if I could choose multi-class, Heavy Axe would be second, Katana third.

I like the heavy axe smile  

BreathLessX
Crew

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:03 pm
Maybe they should have had a lighter axe too. Poor Terajima Ryoko, breaking her back trying to carry a heavy axe.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:53 pm
Tay Lorien
Maybe they should have had a lighter axe too. Poor Terajima Ryoko, breaking her back trying to carry a heavy axe.

Subaru had trouble too. They honestly should have just taken some of the character designs into consideration for that class.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:14 pm
That'd explain why you don't usually see Subaru wielding it.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff