Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:04 pm
"Well, in the picture, seems that she's wearing the necklace." Then Sam looked down at the death picture. "Hey! I just noticed this. Someone reaches down and grabs her neck, but they don't bring anything back up. So they were after the necklace...But she didn't have it. Maybe that's why the nurse thought that she felt like she was chocking! They were looking for the necklace. Alex's grandfather would've already had the Westyn one, cause he could just take it from his son. But Miranda seemed to have needed that necklace badly." Then she looked at the contest picture. "Look! She touches her neck to make sure that it' still there too!" Sam said excitedly. But then the color drained from her face. "I'm..I'm the next one for the necklace. I could be killed..." Sam stuttered.*to Kitty* "Then start looking! Your smart kitty, and deserve to be an adult!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:41 pm
Ohmygod Sam! That is soooo weird! But...they couldn't possibly know you would have the necklace..could they?  

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:45 am
"But this is so much more interesting!" whined Kitty. "Well, if they're looking for the necklace at random branches of the family, maybe they don't....but what do you think the necklace does? Protect you from him? Or is that too easy?" xp wink  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:26 pm
I don't know. If it protected you from him, he probably wouldn't be trying to take it. I bet it has some strange power to it! By the way, Sam, I looked through all of the necklaces I have that are heirlooms, and no I don't have all my heirlooms with me, but I have a photoalbum of each one, and it gives a 360 degree view of the objects. They don't have any connection, but I still have rings, bracelets, and other things to look through.  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm
"I guess if they thought that Madame Bassore had it, it was random after all, my whole family knows that only Algoriths inherit it. And of course times have changed since the 1920's and 2009. But figure this. He probably knows that a second year girl gets it now, and I'm the only second year girl coming up in the Algorith family right now."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:49 pm
"Oh. Well, that definately doesn't sound good," frowned Kitty worriedly.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:51 pm
Perhaps. But I don't think that the necklace was what happened to Madame Basore, and well, actually I did, but Adonis assures me it isn't... and the "he" we are speaking of, since it wasn't what happened to Madame Basore, how can we be sure that the person searching for the necklace isn't dead already?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:58 pm
"I guess..but the in my father's letter, he said that the two other house jewels have been stolen recently. " Sam said shakily.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:17 pm
Oh My God! That's right, your letter said that they were stolen! Oh no! Sam! gonk
Do you know why I'm so worried? I'll tell you, my sister is in Beauxbatons right now, and my parents are in the French Wildlife! No one is at home to guard my heirloom if that's what it is! gonk crying
*Summer starts to cry, completely at a loss. A priceless heirloom from their past, that could contain immense power, would be stolen, and she had no way to save it!*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:20 pm
"Wait! Summer, use a charm. I looked into it more, and a pure holder of the gem can call it. Accio!" Sam said.

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:27 pm
*Summer sniffled. She felt rather stupid for not thinking of this before.*
Daddy, please don't be mad at me! *she prayed before raising her wand out of her cloak*
Accio émeraude bijou!
*She turned to Sam.*
That was it's name that was written under it on the plate. I think it means emerald jewel in french... (OOC it's a really sucky translation, so if anyone knows how to say emerald ring with proper french grammar let me know)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm
"Well then. You live kinda far away, so it may take a bit. You can always tell your father when he sends you that letter." Sam said.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:59 am
Kitty patted Summer on the shoulder, "Summoning something from so far away would normally be practically impossible, but as Sam pointed out, it should be possible for you. So, that bit at least will be safe from...whoever."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:33 pm
*Summer looks up at Kitty and sniffles*
Really? My dad said it was passed down from generation to generation, but we have many of those, however the necklace was the only one we kept locked up...
*Suddenly a loud whooshing noise filled the air, and before Summer could turn around to see what it was, a square glass case flew into her chest, knocking her backwards onto the floor.*
Oof!
*Summer lay there with the box on her chest, wrapped in its black sheet, for a moment, trying to catch back the wind that was just knocked out of her.*

Summer_Breeze1507

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:42 pm
"See?" grinned Kitty as she and Sam put the clothe covered box on a nearby desk and helped Summer up.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff