Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
Daily B!tch Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angry?
  Nah... *sits back and relaxes*
  Maybe... *plots and schemes*
  HECKS YEAH! *bites you*
View Results

heart_torn4U

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:41 pm
I was told I was going to get a job interview for sure then I find out that I may not. My chances went from 100% of getting the interview to 20% and it would be the perfect job. Guess it is true about things that seem to go to be true.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:14 pm
I was offered more hours at my job, but they mostly conflict with my class schedule... stressed  

JTN
Crew

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:11 pm
stare what makes me pissed? The fact that I can't feel emotions anymore. or at least it would if I could feel pissed... and I was so determined not to let it happen again.. sweatdrop oh well that's how the cookie crumbles..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 pm
My soda was practically all ice and my Whopper was all cold and soggy...

*makes PB&J for tomorrow's lunch instead*  

JTN
Crew

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:39 am
is unhappy with burger king too. but I work there. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:20 pm
Can neighbors mind their own f*****g buisiness? The ONE time the dog's not hooked up, this old fart bitches at me. I guess you don't have anything better to do than tell a total stranger that their dog- sitting quietly on their lawn- is unhooked. *GASP* eek
Next time, my friend, she won't be so calm and serene sitting on the lawn. No no. By then, I'll have taught her to sick people like you in the nuts.

I so wish I would have said:
"well, it's none of my buisiness either, but I think you should quit smoking, my little quebecois bonhomme . *squirts water with squirt bottle on cigarette* Theeeere we go."

uPrincess Bubblegum

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:39 pm
I smoke. it isn't anymore or less dangerous than the hundreds of thousands of toxic fumes our cars put out into the air everyday. and our production plants and our science labs. but I can see your point on why you're pissed at her. next time ask her. "if my dog was on a chain all the time. how would I train it not to attack people when it's not? are you suggesting that there won't be a point in history when a dog can sneak off?' stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:01 am
Yes, it's true that cigarettes aren't as detrimental to our health as the fumes from our cars. However, I was reffering to his health at hand, not secondhand smoke. You know, the addictive contents of tobacco and the increased risk of many different cancers (Lung cancers, COPD, pancreatic cancers, emphysema, heart disease, ect. )and the effect of his overall health long term and short term by the nicotine, formaldehyde and tar in his system. Granted, I don't know much about the effects of the carbon dioxide that our cars emit, but I do know that there are more immediate affects from secondhand smoke.

It is a personal choice whether to smoke or not, and my family is a prime example of this (some died of the effects, some didn't , whatever). When it came to this neighbor, however, I felt like taking action (which I didn't) on his habit. I didn't appreciate him smoking on my balcony,complaining about something that didn't happen, or my paying for his health care in taxes.

I know what you mean. It's a dog's nature to run off, and it boggles the mind how people like him would complain about the chances of my dog running away when she didn't infact run away at the time. Gah.

uPrincess Bubblegum

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 am
LuIIabies to ParaIyze
Yes, it's true that cigarettes aren't as detrimental to our health as the fumes from our cars. However, I was reffering to his health at hand, not secondhand smoke. You know, the addictive contents of tobacco and the increased risk of many different cancers (Lung cancers, COPD, pancreatic cancers, emphysema, heart disease, ect. )and the effect of his overall health long term and short term by the nicotine, formaldehyde and tar in his system. Granted, I don't know much about the effects of the carbon dioxide that our cars emit, but I do know that there are more immediate affects from secondhand smoke.

It is a personal choice whether to smoke or not, and my family is a prime example of this (some died of the effects, some didn't , whatever). When it came to this neighbor, however, I felt like taking action (which I didn't) on his habit. I didn't appreciate him smoking on my balcony,complaining about something that didn't happen, or my paying for his health care in taxes.

I know what you mean. It's a dog's nature to run off, and it boggles the mind how people like him would complain about the chances of my dog running away when she didn't infact run away at the time. Gah.
it doesn't really matter If your talking about second hand smoke. the fact is the actual air we're breathing contains far more toxic fumes than even directly inhaling tobacco. yes it's a personal choice and I can see now why you used it as an example. It really wasn't any of her business. you should correct her on it the next time she does it. if you don't she'll think it's ok to do it. but be aware of the consequences. she'll probably hate you forever out of butthurt. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:46 pm
Someone spilled their soda in the break room fridge and didn't clean it up. I did. When my supervisor saw me cleaning it up he said I should be more careful and try not spilling stuff again. (WTF!) I told him it wasn't me and I was just cleaning it up before it turns to thickened gunk. He looked like he didn't believe me.

Screw it! Let them clean up their own messes. I'm done! evil  

JTN
Crew

wildblackfire

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 pm
JTN
Someone spilled their soda in the break room fridge and didn't clean it up. I did. When my supervisor saw me cleaning it up he said I should be more careful and try not spilling stuff again. (WTF!) I told him it wasn't me and I was just cleaning it up before it turns to thickened gunk. He looked like he didn't believe me.

Screw it! Let them clean up their own messes. I'm done! evil
good for you. It really isn't your responsibility to clean up after their asses. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:40 pm
brass_monkey360
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ******** you computer!
rofl  

wildblackfire

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:34 pm
What do you get when you give your room mate your old office chair? The idiot trying to ride it out the room but instead hitting the wall with one of the arms and putting a hole in the drywall.

Our landlady's gonna be happy with this... stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:46 pm
JTN
What do you get when you give your room mate your old office chair? The idiot trying to ride it out the room but instead hitting the wall with one of the arms and putting a hole in the drywall.

Our landlady's gonna be happy with this... stressed
...huh, you know that's easy enough to fix with a piece of drywall, some cement glue, a small can of paint and primer, paint brushes. just measure around the area and cut out, then fit the piece of drywall into the hole and seal with cement glue. Primer and and paint it. .....ya there's always been alot of holes in the walls at my place. if you hire a professional to do it you'll pay through the nose.. stare  

wildblackfire

Eisenkrieger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:40 pm
my grandma's in a hospital on the verge of death. i'm not sure how to cope... right now i just want to shoot something. oh, to own a gun...  
®

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff