Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:37 pm
She wandered over him looking down.
" How's you head?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm
"Yay, money" He hummed to himself as he walked down the rode.
"Where am I gonna get food though?" He remebered that he hadnt been around very long so he didnt know the town well. He found a flower shop and decided to ask for directions there. He walked in and a fur was standing behind the counter. His name-tag read, Hello My name is Seraph. "Um...excuse me? Do you know the nearest place I can get food around here?"

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:44 pm
(I'm part scottish..no irish))
Seraph quickly hid his little friend and looked up "Well, I sale fruits and vegies here, but if your looking for other food, there is a cafe near by" he smiled taking an apple out from under the counter..did I mention the plant he kept hidden ate apple slices, the apple he had was for the plant, but Seraph was a little hungry, so he took a bite into the apple  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:47 pm
Navo looked at her"Its ok thank you again for your help"he yawned and looked at her with a smile"Anyways I hope the kiss didnt disturb ya none"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:56 pm
" Not at all," she clearly lied.
By the way.
She leaned down and quickly returned the kiss.
" Thanks for the help back there." She sat on bench  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Navo licked his lips"wow sweet and surprising"he said sitting up and looked at her"Anyways you need to invest in some security for your store"he chuckled quoting what she had told him earlier...  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:01 pm
"Hmm, Do you have any bananas?" He said holding his stomach. Ughh, so hungry. He looked down at his hand wondering if he had enough money.

((OOC; Yay! Irish magic! and scotish magic!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:06 pm
She blushed.

" Actually... I do have a rifle under the counter."" But I didn't want to risk breaking the glass."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:08 pm
He laughed and put and arm around her"so what was the kiss for"he asked with a curious smile"oh almost forgot to introduce myself, am Navo"he said nodding happily...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:10 pm
" Umm Well for getting that brute off me and saving the glass."
" Truthfully I kinda just wanted to ."
" I'm Sophi."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:23 pm
Navo nodded"its a cute name, and am doing this because I want to"he kissed her again and again"hope you dont mind"he chuckled as he continued"work is a pain and I got the scars to prove it"he laughed alittle...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:30 pm
She stroked his cut.
" I'm sorry. Maybe I should check in on you more," she grinned.
And kissed him back. " I don't mind."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:33 pm
He murred happily"maybe you should"he chuckled and kept kissing her till they were basicly making out in public. Random people walking by but paid no heed to them but angry girls growled when passing, the one man they never had a chance with is making out with a person no one knew of...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:40 pm
She smiled and kept kissing him. Her arms wrapping around his slim sides.
She chuckled a bit hearing the growls.

She broke for a slight breather.
" Yes I should visit."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:45 pm
He smiled"You should"he smiled nuzzling her neck"Am going to my apartment for some lunch, wanna come"he asked happily kissing along her neck."Or do I have to beg"he laughed his tail wagging...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff