Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Sereine Springs: RP of the Elements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your ultimate element?
  Earth
  Air
  Fire
  Water
  Darkness
  Light
  All
  uh..is twinkies a choice? :3
View Results

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:57 pm
"Fine." Hikari takes her true form of an elemental light. "You ready?"Why does he want to duel me...
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:57 pm
Seraph followed silently, he didn't look like he was walking, he looked like he was gliding, when he heard the elemental duel called, he sighed and stood beside the other person "This is gonna be interesting" he said in an ammussed evil sounding voice, keeping himself completely covered in his cloak  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:02 pm
"hehehe" Apa said as he semingly disapeird into the ground. "get ready"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:04 pm
" Yes and My friend will win."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:07 pm
Hikari was shocked. "NO! ILL NEVER GO BACK!I LOVE IT HERE...AND I HAVE FOGOTTEN MY PAST!"
"That is because you regretted so much and the two of us together erased your memories..."
"You're the servant...who promised to do everything for me..... I still remember you...."the servant disappeared. "I won't go back to that school!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:15 pm
"your coming back" Apa's voice ecoed acrose the forest

huge tendrals came bursting out of the groundand tryed to wrap them selfs around Hikari. "we cant let you leave the school when you have one of our experaments in you."  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

"I personaly could care less, I just happened to be passing by" he watched the two  
"Feh. This will be easy."Hikari releases an ancient power that was once sealed away known as the lost powers. Petals of light were everywhere and Hikari could not be seen."Behind you.heh." Hikari does an uppercut punch on Apa and a lowcut as well and began to slice him in a speed thought to be impossible."You've barely done anything Apa.Feh."User Image
The servant paid attention. "She is more like her ancestor each day she uses her lost power. Only a few get this power. She is a special one she is....and Kara.....why is she familiar..." she disappears.  

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:18 pm
" You hold your tongue."
Kara watched vividly ready to step in if her friend needed help.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:21 pm
"you really should of paid attention in your elemental verses elemental class" Apa said
what she thought was Apa turnd out to be just a pile of durt "earth elementals can not be harmed by simple things like that" he said appering behind her and then grabing her with his hand.  

Apachi_Suraki

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:22 pm
As the tendrals began to crush her,she felt her ribs break and her body breaking. She felt light headed. "LET ME GO! I REFUSE TO RETURN! MY PARENTS WILL TREAT ME TERRIBLY AGAIN!THAT IS WHY I RAN AWAY!"Hikari passed that class perfectly. "One....earth elementals are weak against certain things and never gets along with air elementals. Just as how I barely get along with dark elementals."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Kara ran and hovered behind him sending spirals of water and fire at him.
" Let her go! we will not go back!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:27 pm
"whats this another runaway? hmm you are just as weak do you really think that will efect me?? im a seinur there my powere duarfs yours by comparison? Apa said turning and reaching out to grap the one intruding in on his mission.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:28 pm
She choked as the tendrils wrapped around her.
" Why are you doing th this...''  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Delusional Melodies

Moonlight Seeker

8,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:28 pm
"KARA NO! HE WANTS ME! HE HAS NO NEED OF YOU! HE WILL HARM YOU RUN! GAH!" Hikari had a strange feeling within her and collapsed in on the hands grip. She had fainted and began to bleed.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff