Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have a trademark?
  Yeah, mainly in my music.
  Yeah, in my fashion.
  Yeah, in my art.
  All of the above.
  What are you talking about? All goths are the same. ( me: -.-; )
  Not really, whatever's the season.
  No
View Results

sal riddle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 am
my trademark is in my art. you can tell if a piece of art is mine if there is a seemingly random eye floating around. other than that, I have no sense of style, and my music varies from punk rock to japenese pop blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:35 pm
Has anyone else noticed how some of these things that people mention really aren't "trademarks", and they just think they're being unique?  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Megumi Selwyn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:59 pm
XWraith_LordX
Has anyone else noticed how some of these things that people mention really aren't "trademarks", and they just think they're being unique?

I'm not sure everyone's taking 'trademark' to mean 'I'M THE ONLY ONE TO HAVE DONE THIS EVAR, IT'S MINE!'. I'm certainly not, because not matter what I considered my trademark, by that definition, I'd probably be very wrong.

No, I consider my 'trademark' to be whatever my local community recognises me for.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:48 pm
My trademark changes every so often.

For the most part, it's my jacket. It's a pinstripe suit jacket I got from my dad and covered with patches, chains, and safety pins. More of a punk thing, but still really cool. Of course, since it's summer, I haven't worn it for quite some time.

I also tend to wear these bright green fuzzy gloves made from socks. But those only look good with some things (Ok when I dress casual, but it looks horrendous with Victorian), so I tend to go in and out of phases of wearing them. I also tend to wear the same jewelery almost everyday, but that's more a matter of convenience than anything else.  

lola_siannodel

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 pm
I would have to say mine is my beaded tattoo choker that everyone had back in the 90s I have never taken mine off except for when i did sports since we couldn't wear jewelry. And my variety of Final fantasy necklaces. Mainly my Lionheart necklace or desert rose. Every so often i will wear my custom bat choker i made.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 am
i would say i don`t really have a trademark.... but people know me for my two necklaces wich one is from my grandma and the other one is from my ex-girlfriend and the red contact lense i wear on my left eye because i am nearly blind on that eye and so the colour of the iris there is a little lighter than on my right....  

Mitch the rape doctor

bonitachocolat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:52 am
If I had the money, my trademark would DEFINETELY be wearing corsets all the time. But for now.... My dark, gloomy, spooky earrings are my trademark. Claire's and Spencer's!! biggrin But I LOVE Symphonic Black Metal and J-Pop music.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:45 pm
-the black plastic bead necklace I've been wearing for 2 years.
-my love of the Cocteau Twins and Sopor Aeternus
-my "Goth astronaut boots"
-my silver-black Doc Martens
-my love of leopard print
-my goggles  

MediaclCunt

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:43 pm
XWraith_LordX

lot's of people think that, however, aren't we all unique, goth or not? 3nodding these are just certain things they like that, let's say, if a friend of theirs found something like this (like if someone found purple lipstick or a purple alchemy gothic coffin ring), they might assume it be mine ^^ also, it is something you favor, as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:42 am
Ehh, my long hair used
to be my trade mark but I
had to cut it due to too much
bleaching. P:

It used to be past meh bum.

Snuff Pixel

Lady Annastassia Celeste

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 pm
my trademarks [or what makes people who know me think of me when they see/hear them] would be: my love for symphonic metal, HIM, Finland, Japan, and Star Trek, my crazy art-freakness [I usually have paint all over], my writing style [it's very eighteenth and nineteenth inspired and I tend to use a lot of archaic grammar rules and such], and especially my handwriting. When people see my handwriting they know it's me. Most people tell me it looks like calligraphy and many others say it looks sort of like Tolkien's Elvish.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:00 pm
Angel of the End
XWraith_LordX

lot's of people think that, however, aren't we all unique, goth or not? 3nodding these are just certain things they like that, let's say, if a friend of theirs found something like this (like if someone found purple lipstick or a purple alchemy gothic coffin ring), they might assume it be mine ^^ also, it is something you favor, as well.
The book says "You are unique, just like everybody else"  

the_underworks

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:36 pm
the_underworks
Angel of the End
XWraith_LordX

The book says "You are unique, just like everybody else"

why, exactly. But we do have differences, and it is nice to emphasize on those and pay attention to them in a nice way. There's nothing wrong with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:40 am
rainbow plugs
and my black cons, which have been bleached, colored, and written all over
and i sporadically shave my head

it's rather odd when you realize that nobody is surprised when you show up bald, despite being female.  

Rainbow Shrapnel

lavender opheliac

4,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 pm
My ankh necklace, and soon to be goggles  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff