Reply Multimedia
Twilight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma Dulcet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm
the books were ok. I even liked the first book, until it started all that Edward-left-me-my-life-has-no-purpose-I-shall-go-kill-myself bullshit in the second one.
I hatehatehate the movies.
Oh, and I hate the hype about it too. The sooner this fad is over and done with the better. Edward is polluting Hot Topic with his gayness and I do not like it. My local Hot Topic especially, three-fourths of the store is covered in Edward's ugly face. There is literally like ONE wall with the other clothes on it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:59 pm
DancesWithBats
Except it's generally accepted that eating vegetables is good for one's well being.
User ImageYippee-yi-yay...

Whereas reading/watching Twilight can be potentially hazardous to your health.
Seriously, I felt my IQ dropping as I read the damn things.

...Yippee-yi-yo!
Ghost Riders in the sky!

Necrodancer Ghost

Feral Vampire

15,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Moira 200

Sautana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:10 am
Worst Vampire book I've ever read. Mediocre work. Girls who acctually like this s**t are just plain s**t. Also (for me) it has ruined the sexyness of the vampires + the Irony of Edwards' name (Victorian and Edwaridan era).  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:22 pm
Diabolica-III
Worst Vampire book I've ever read. Mediocre work. Girls who acctually like this s**t are just plain s**t. Also (for me) it has ruined the sexyness of the vampires + the Irony of Edwards' name (Victorian and Edwaridan era).

Can it really be considered a Vampire book at all?  

Todd186

Xahmen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:04 pm
Todd186
Diabolica-III

Can it really be considered a Vampire book at all?

She just said corpses were sexy to her before she read Twilight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 pm
i didn't like them at all.
the popularity of it was terrible. i was meeting fangirls everywhere, with Edward on their t-shirts. i just about went insane.
the book was poorly written, like some child fairy-tale story. the characters are one-dimensional, no personality or flaws, and the writer just dragged on the idea of a vampire in love with his/her prey (weren't they vegetarians? what kind of vampire does that? )
the series was just terrible - everyone knows you can't take photographic evidence of a vampire. . . . and how in the hell do you come up with a vampire glittering in the sun?
oh, i just about died when i saw the movies. the first time, my step-father forced me to watch it (i was grounded). the second time, he and my sister wanted to see it, so i was dragged to go with, as a "family activity". ... i was seriously crying because i did not want to see it.
i am positive i have lost brain-cells in the reading of the books and viewings of the movie.
/rant

Pawn no Kuroi - - x

Zandratic

6,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 pm
Boo. Its an evil brain washing cult.
On the harry potter vs twilight discussion im for harry pot head.
i mean all twilight did was cover vampires in sparkles while harry potter invented the now a days witch
to keep it short, twilight sucks.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:22 pm
The books are Meyer's sexual fantasy put into print. That creeps me out.

I saw the first movie and it was INCREDIBLY boring. I was shocked! It had absolutely no substance to it. I was amused to see Shark Boy, however.  

ElectroPanties

xX Lord Despair Xx

5,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm
I'm going to love to watch Twilight and Twilight conformists burn for their wretched insolence to the vampire population. They give true vampire novelists a bad name.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:35 pm
xxxLord Despairxxx
I'm going to love to watch Twilight and Twilight conformists burn for their wretched insolence to the vampire population. They give true vampire novelists a bad name.

Vampires have been stagnating since long before Meyer. And, really, I can't think of any contemporary vampire fiction other than Poppy Z. Brite's "Lost Souls" or L.A. Banks' series that I've liked lately, and even those have plenty of flaws.

I make an exception to the World of Darkness LARP games, but that's mainly because the group I play with always starts the night with a round of pot and they're generally fun people to be around.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

LaceyBones

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:08 pm
I read Twilight four years ago and even at the age I was then, which was fourteen, I could tell it was very poorly written.
The only good thing about it is that teenagers are actually reading something besides text messages.
As for the movies: I have never seen them, but my elder sister has and thought they weren't that good.  
Multimedia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff