Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rude Discussion
Welcome to the Ska Guild!!!! (Introductions Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Of The Ska
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:58 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
Oh wow, I guess really late is better than never! Posting here for at least a month or so by now and I never really noticed this sticky. sweatdrop

Name: Mike
Big Brother Of: Red-Baron/GSNC*

*God of Ska nearly had a heart attack when I told him me and Red are brothers over AIM a while back. blaugh

Umm, well Dan indirectly got me into ska, sorta. Ignoring the fact we grew up on Reel Big Fish, he was the one that really got into ska and kinda lured me over to the ska side by blasting The Specials (Favorite ska band) and Operation Ivy. Only went to one ska show (But won't be the last!), and that was Ska Is Dead. Which was awesome. Awesome! Awesome to the max! whee

I was just surprised you two were related, that's all  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:55 pm
Heyoooo whee

Name:Abby
Gender: female xd Don't ask, I got tired of being rich and loved so I decided to live newbhood over again as a guy

Ah, I love ska so much..I acually used to frequent ska thread in indie forum, but then it dissapeared! eek Well it didn't but when I went to the stickie, then went to the thread the last one was like past 30 days old, which according to my mod friend means you can't post in it..I don't really believe he/she was telling the truth.

I've been to a 3 Reel Big Fish concerts(I got my t-shirt signed by them all >-<), 1 Pietasters concert, ..a Flogging Molly concert.., and soon to be a Catch-22 concert! Yeaaaaaaaaah! heart But alas, since Aquabats only tours on the west coast I will never have that enjoyment of going to a Aquabats concert crying .I acually missed a Goldfinger concert because it was during a school day.. sad

Definitely my favorite band right now is Toasters and Slackers..and of course Reel Big Fish, I grew up with them heart

Ah, that was quite long, well I'm done now xd  

Rudie Cant Fail

dorkweezerfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:56 pm
Hey hey hey! Name's Rachel, call me Aerith, or Rachel, doesn't matter. I'm from..hmm, where shall i be today? oh yeah! im from canada! (not really razz ) but anyways, ska is soo awesome! woohoo! skanking is fun but i always get looked at funny when i do it...hmm, connection? i think not! my fave ska band is reel big fish, and five iron frenzy, i still need to get into some more ska bands, got any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:12 pm
Hey everyone.

I'm Melissa and I'm 12 years old [I'm so young xp ]

x MoonlightAngel x

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:23 pm
x MoonlightAngel x
Hey everyone.

I'm Melissa and I'm 12 years old [I'm so young xp ]
hey welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:36 pm
hey amethyst here. i am trying to get into ska, and opening my world beyond my favorite band No Doubt, any good punk/ska bands to recommend and can i start a no doubt thread?  

Persynthone

YoKo The Pastry Farmer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:40 pm
AmethystPanda
hey amethyst here. i am trying to get into ska, and opening my world beyond my favorite band No Doubt, any good punk/ska bands to recommend and can i start a no doubt thread?

Reel Bish Fish and Less than Jake are some of the bigger ska bands that most people know. If you want more punk ska, try Operation Ivy. If you want true ska, the Specials would be your best bet. If you want some good new stuff, check out Streetlight Manifesto, The Planet Smashers and the Mad Caddies.

I think that about covers the basics...>.>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:18 pm
i heard Less then jake before, maybe once, i and i just heard song samples from Reel Big Fish, i might buy a cd or something from amazon.com or something  

Persynthone

Pepitona07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:11 pm
Awesomeness is the ska guild!

I'm Jessie and I'm 16 years old. I've been a rudie for four years and I can't get enough of ska music!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:13 pm
Pepitona07
Awesomeness is the ska guild!

I'm Jessie and I'm 16 years old. I've been a rudie for four years and I can't get enough of ska music!

Awesome awesome  

Goddess_Of_The_Ska

Reject X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:21 pm
Yo, I'm Brandon and I listen to a lot of ska, whether it be 3rd wave, 1st wave, foreign, etc. I love the stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:24 pm
JENOVAreject
Yo, I'm Brandon and I listen to a lot of ska, whether it be 3rd wave, 1st wave, foreign, etc. I love the stuff.

And that's all that matters. Great to have you  

King Of The Ska
Captain

Cinnabele

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:05 am
I joined this guild a while back, but I don't believe ever making an introduction.

Hi! My name's Jo.
Ska: Love it to pieces. But I'm sure all of you do too. wink

special notes: Uh.. I glow on Gaia?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:08 pm
HI

NAME: Valin(karstens my real name ewwwwwww)
FAV. SKA:prolly Five iron frenzy though i like about twenty differnt ska bands and the list is growing
i love ska.......hmm........ska ska ska.........Skanking around the house is my favorite pass time along with skank pits with my friends. wanna learn trumpet so i can play in my friends Ska band.......oh and i plan on seeing the aquabats ASAP........that will be awesome....Pool party baby it was a cool party cool pool party.........  

Valin_FireFang

Goddess_Of_The_Ska

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:01 am
Valin_FireFang
HI

NAME: Valin(karstens my real name ewwwwwww)
FAV. SKA:prolly Five iron frenzy though i like about twenty differnt ska bands and the list is growing
i love ska.......hmm........ska ska ska.........Skanking around the house is my favorite pass time along with skank pits with my friends. wanna learn trumpet so i can play in my friends Ska band.......oh and i plan on seeing the aquabats ASAP........that will be awesome....Pool party baby it was a cool party cool pool party.........

Awesomeness.

When The Aquabats came to Arizona, it was an AWESOME AWESOME concert!  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff