PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:43 am
well really if your going into the wastes your going to need weapons

a short range weapon
a medium range weapon
a long range weaopon

prefirrably a shotgun, assault rifle, and a sniper rifle

and dont forget to pile up on food and stimpacks  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:23 am
Only problem is how your gonna get the weapons, ammo, food, and aid.  

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Succubus_Lady
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 am
Hiding certainly seems to work well. Just bunking down with what you can find with a few friends and staying out of the way, unnoticed.

Rockopolis managed it very well until Dashwood was seduced into giving their secret away. Poor man, he deserved better than rotting in the tenpenny basement. I, um. . . didn't take the news of their administration reshuffle very well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:57 pm
I'd probably end up building my own tanks and rounding up some people to drive them. It would be like Battletanx in the Fallout world.  

Trollslegur

Ich esse dich

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:50 pm
How would you build useable tanks?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:10 am
If you built tanks, they would probably be less useful than WW1 tanks in a modern war.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:08 am
robthedude
If you built tanks, they would probably be less useful than WW1 tanks in a modern war.

They probably wouldn't even work. I mean how would you fuel and arm these tanks?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:12 pm
Haratio TaFotter
robthedude

They probably wouldn't even work. I mean how would you fuel and arm these tanks?
We'll he could team up with the enclave and help them design and create their own tanks ....hell they managed to make vertaberds and the brotherhood made liberty prime they could probably make tanks as well and then just mount a fatman or a missle launcher on top of it with a minigun  

Blades Of Null

KaiserSoul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:24 pm
Me, personally I would never leave Megaton, i wouldn't have a chance in hell  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:13 pm
storm troopper
Haratio TaFotter
robthedude

We'll he could team up with the enclave and help them design and create their own tanks ....hell they managed to make vertaberds and the brotherhood made liberty prime they could probably make tanks as well and then just mount a fatman or a missle launcher on top of it with a minigun

Vertibirds AND Liberty Prime were both pre-war inventions. The Vertibird prototype was set to debut in the war against China, but the nukes were dropped before that happened and the Enclave (existed before the war) was able to secure the designs and some of the prototypes.

The brotherhood merely finished building Liberty Prime, they found most of him built in the Citadel (pentagon) when they moved in.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:54 pm
I say. Simple. I round up every one alive (That's from here of course) And we go hunting for surplie's. Girls of course are gonna have to help kill and repopulate the world. We need more people so we can kill what ever is left of commies. (Im talking TO YOU COMMIE HATERS!!!!) AND THEN WE WHIPE THE COMMUNISTIC BASTARDS OFF THIS PLANET (Including enclave them sick bastards need to die)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:30 am
Blow up Megaton, but be caught in the explosion and become a god like Confessor Cromwell says... stare  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

O-ORan-ChanO-O

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:52 pm
My Dad has a bomb shelter biggrin If any s**t happens we can accept 10 people plus my family of 3 biggrin He stored it with canned food an oven range and a crank radio he also has many many guns biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:40 pm
i'd mr sandman everyone and steal their fodd and eat them twisted  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:47 pm
tyler9834
Mournful Maniac
storm troopper
I think i wou;d survive if i had access to my grandfathers almost endless amount of guns and ammunition.I would probably stay neutral kill when needed to find a safe place to keep all of my gear and then just kill raiders, supermutants, and deathclaws for kicks ....

Even though real life would be nothing like a video game, and karma doesnt exist in real life O:

Maybe he'll use vats, his small guns is probably at 100 xd
lol  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas