Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
The streets of Tokyo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:16 am
I chuckled to his response. "Alright, now lets see." I said to myself thinking and came up to how I should greet him. I walked up to Yoshimatsu-kun to where I had caught up to him, then matching his speed. I took one of his earphones from him and placed it in my ear. "Hey, what'cha listening to?" I asked even with a bit of curiosity.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:39 am
Slightly gasping, I widened my eyes until I quickly regained composure to realize who it was that took my earphone. I glanced over to this "stranger" who had asked me such a simple question. "..." The music continued to play softly, despite how loud my surroundings of traffic around me was. I never understood why people I'd seen were blaring their music, practically making themselves go deaf. My hearing was superb so I had no reason to lose it. Once "Magnet" was finished, my favorite song began playing. 'Ah...' Instead of answering the male, I began humming to the tune as I shut my eyes while walking. I only allowed the music now to carry me down the sidewalk, having no need to see where I was going.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:43 am
Ah he's ignoring me, he's ignoring me. Listening to the song I realized who it was. "Ah, Ryohei-san. Not bad." I said to myself complementing on a distant friend.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:59 am
"..." My chest lifted and fell as I sighed, deciding I'd tortured him enough. I'd bring my hand through my hair, allowing loose strands to fall and having my unusually smooth face a smidge of sunlight. Ugh... I sometimes wished I was more masculine, but atleast I won't have to worry about my skin.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:03 am
Noticing what Yoshimatsu-kun had done. I looked to him and smiled. I gave back his earphone, "You look nice with your hair down." I said as I patted his head and looked at Kyle, giving him a signal to come over.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:28 am
I blinked twice, turning my head now to look up to the other. "Hm?" my tone was questioning. "What is that supposed to mean?"

Kyle nodded, trotting his way up to the two to keep up. He grinned his "model grin" as he looked down to the blonde male. "My my, what a specimen we have here." Chuckling, he slicked his arm around Ryoichi's shoulders in a friendly manner. Then, his normal, goofy smile returned. "You were so mean to ignore me."

Yet, another person startled me, my cheeks getting warm from an arm wrapping around my shoulders. "H-hey, what's going on here..?"

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:36 am
"Nothing really" I chuckled. "So, where are you headed, Yoshimatsu-kun?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:47 am
"Um... well, the.. cafe nearby, I suppose." I stummered my words as I looked into my pocket to turn off my mp3.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:49 am
"What a coincidence. That's where we're headed." he said looked to Kyle, making eye contact. "Why don't you come join us, and Kyle'll pay for you too?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 am
"...?" My right eye brow made a slight arch, tilting my head to the side.

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:13 pm
"You don't MIND, right Kyle?" I said, letting out a bit of a demonic aura seep out of me as I smile to Kyle, not letting Yoshimatsu-kun notice it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:33 pm
Kyle could sense the intensity of threatening tone in his friend's voice. Inhaling quite an amount to prevent himself from seeming uncomfortable, he exhaled as he then smiled towards the oblvious blonde beside him. "Sure thing. I-I don't mind."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:40 am
I reverted to my normal self and patted Yoshimatsu-kun on the back. "Alright then! Let's go!" I grinned to the two.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:21 pm
I blinked my eyes a few times at the two standing before me. These two were simply unbelievable, but... I felt so warm now that I couldn't possibly back down now. "..."

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 pm
Completely satisfied with everything Juudas head to the direction of the coffee shop.

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff