Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Juudas' Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 pm
"Ah," I decided to follow Juudas, but I simply placed my hand to his shoulder. "It's... no big deal. You don't have to do all of this to keep me here..." I felt myself frown but it felt more saddening than just convincing. Something told me I didn't want to... disappoint this person in front of me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:53 pm
"A...ah. Alright then" I smiled to him, closing the door. I guess it can't be helped. I tried to hide the disappointment in my voice, and my expression. Then again it probably wouldn't matter.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:21 pm
"..." My eyes softened the red-head, carefully making my way around him to begin to the front door. Grabbing my coat, my feet caused me to turn around and face the two. I knew... that I wouldn't belong here. "Well... I appreciate the invitation," I began, curling my lips a little before continued. "But I have other matters to attend to. My refrigerator is lonely without some more milk..." My terrible joke most likely made my despair very obvious now.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:13 am
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Ikimatsu, Juudas
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoYou Are My Worldxo

XXXI guess this is how our eventful meeting is going to amount up to. It's too bad, I wanted to hear you talk more. Show something more than that expression on your face. But I guess this is all I can get out of you. "Alright then." I said, "I'll walk you outside as far as where my car is parked. I have somewhere to go anyway." I headed into my room to change quickly and came out in a casual attire. "And Kyle, you'll have to apologizes to Yoshimatsu-kun about dragging him all the way over here."

ƒ ι я s τ xoxo ω ε xoxo ∂ я ε α რ xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sing Your Heart Out, Till You Can't Anymore.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:39 pm
"Hehe..." Kyle rubbed the back of his head, rising from the couch with a pretty guilty face. He placed his hand solemnly to my head with a soft touch. "Sorry 'bout all this. We could always figure out somethin' else to do that'll be fun."

"..." I felt my lower lip begin to quiver, quickly hiding this by biting into it. Slightly closing my eyes, I answered the model. "There... may not be that next time something "fun" happens..." As I flipped my hair back, my smile to Kyle was probably the saddest one I had ever given and then to Juudas. "I'll... need to get back home to clean.."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image

XXX"..." Hearing this from him, I became depressed. But as usual I smiled, hiding what I truly felt at this moment. "Alright, I got it." Guess, Kanako-san was right. It's impossible for me to make a normal friend. I sighed.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 pm
Inhaling then exhaling, I exited the home with the same frown on my face and my expression blank. "..." My head hurts.. I'd better get home to lay down...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image

XXXAs I got into my car, I turned on the engine and closed the door. Lowering the window, I poked my head out of the car. "Hey make sure he gets home safely alright?" I said to Kyle, and with that I pulled my head back in and drove away to the studio.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 pm
Kyle sighed, nodding with an "OK" signal of his thumb being raised. Glancing over to the blonde beside him, he gently smiled.
"C'mon. I'll drive you home. Just tell me where and how to get there."

I nodded.
"..."
Today was becoming quite the bummer. I've never felt this down in so long. I wondered... what I really missed on in all of this madness...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image

XXXLast night became in inspiration to me. A song had finally came to me so naturally, like how it did back when I began this career. I sat in my cozy library, writing down lyrics that might become my next biggest hit.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 am
Having already let himself in with a key Kanako-san had given him, Kyle felt this intense atmosphere the moment he walked into the library. "Whoa, you're writing lyrics at this time of day?" He walked over to the couch Juudas was sitting comfortably on and leaned over to look over his shoulder. "Hm... I like the sound of that."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:19 am
User Image

XXXChuckling, I would put the pencil down and turn my chair around to Kyle. "What? Me? Writing lyrics?" smiling, I continued. "Let's say I was just inspired by...love."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:14 pm
"No way... you, in love?" Kyle made an exageration by having his hand to his forehead. "I'm feeling faint... this is just unbelievable!" The model laughed, messing up the idol's hair. "Well, who's the lucky person to make you feel so smitten to inspire you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image

XXX"Hahahah, now now Kyle, all will be revealed in due time." still smiling, I held my finger in front of my lips. "But for now it's a secret." I grinned.

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers