Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Musings of a bunny on her day. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:11 pm
*yawns* Getting a bit tired, think I might call it a night soon hon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 pm
awh, Okay biggrin You've been such a tremendously pleasent pressence for me, have a lovely night, and thanks for being so patient and nurturing! heart  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:20 pm
Pixeliciousness
awh, Okay biggrin You've been such a tremendously pleasent pressence for me, have a lovely night, and thanks for being so patient and nurturing! heart

I shall be back. 3nodding You have a nice evening yourself, glad I could be of some help.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:23 pm
an -imense- one!  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

RevlisAkaoniFox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:31 pm
o.o Rawrf... -= Right ear tweeks =-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:39 pm
Awe... You guys went sleepy... >.< -= ears droop =-  

RevlisAkaoniFox

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:21 am
RevlisDaFox
Awe... You guys went sleepy... >.< -= ears droop =-

Sorry about that. Yeah, it was getting kind of late for me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:04 pm
I'm sorry! I'll try not to sleep in the future:3  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:06 pm
Pixeliciousness
I'm sorry! I'll try not to sleep in the future:3

rofl

I could of stayed up later, but I was running out of things to do since it was getting so late and eyes were getting a wee on the heavy side.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:56 pm
I'm a night person! I usually just can't go to bed till 2-3 am.

Its the darndest thing really, I'm just not able to be durinial~  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:58 pm
I would never sleep if I did not have to. ninja I was just getting a little on the bored side. Not talking with you, of course, just ran out of other things to do in between posts so felt was time to catch some z's.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 pm
You could get bored of me if you want!

I like to get a good sleep in every few days. Really energizes me.

Oh I have a question: Whats the whole feral thing about? I just..can't wrap my head around it.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:15 pm
The term "feral" is not used in furry by its literal meaning. That being a wild, non-domesticated, animal. How it is typically used is to describe someone who's character, or fursona, looks more like the actual, real life, animal instead of a humanoid.

Some refer to these as non-anthro, but that is not an accurate term since they still possess some human-like features that the real animal does not.

Back in the day I use to hear people use the term quads to describe the fact they were not humanoid, but is a term I think that got lost to obscurity. What is most common now is to say one is feral or anthro, though again some simply say they are non-anthro to get this across.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:26 pm
You know quad probally would have explained it for me better!

I thought that 'feral' meant..well..feral, so the character would be wild, possibly violent, and non sentient...which made me wonder what the point is, as it was...not to mention violence in so far as I can tell tends to be kinda light, other then the vore thing.

I'm guessing 'taur' referes to something made centaurish, like wemics?

Also I can't imagine rping as something without a human or near human level intelect...err, back on the feral misconception.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:35 pm
Yeah, you tend to come across a few taurs here and there as well as chakats, which are a very specific kind of feline, hermaphrodite, taur that was created by a group of furries.

Yeah, I know feral is not the best term to use and have had discussion about it with people before that do not want to create the impression that they are some sort of unintelligent beast.

I am wondering if the term natural form would make a lot more more sense, cause as long as there is that human intelligence present than they are still anthropomorphic. Or perhaps we could always say humanoid and non-humanoid, who knows. X3 Tends to be different depending on people's views on the subject.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff