Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
Kuro Hana no Kyuuka Yabun Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:39 pm
((Lol, you can't be serious about the maid outfit?))

"Hey, it's nice to get spoiled once in awhile. I intend to spoil you, whether you like it or not." Lucid said, heading to Kuro's bedroom to get dressed He put a zip up hoodie on, with black jeans. He rummaged through his backpack for a second till he found a pull over hat. He tucked his hair into it, hiding every strand of hair and pulling the hat over his eyebrows. Reaching into a small pocket in the front of the back pack, he took out his wallet and putting it in his back pocket. Finally, he took out a small contact lens case and put the lenses in his eyes, turning his eyes greenish-blue. "Just trying to conceal my identity." Lucid explained to Kuro as he walked back to him, hugging him. "I'm ready when you're ready."  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:46 pm
Kuro returned the hug, frowning slightly at Lucid's appearence.
'He's not nearly as cute as he was before...'
After Lucid let go, Kuro ran into his room, throwing on a pair of ripped blue jeans and band tee shirt. He tried to straiten the tangled mess that was his hair with a brush but failed.
"Er... Lucid, could you...?" he said sheepishly, gesturing to the hairbrush in his hand.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:04 pm
"Sure." Lucid siad, grabbing the hair brush to de-tangle Kuro's hair. Hair brushed the back for a few seconds before brushing the front. He then wet the brush a little and ran the brush through all his hair. "There, that should help keep it straighter." Lucid said, patting Kuro's hair with his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm
Kuro reached up, gently circling Lucid's thin wrists with his strong fingers and kissed his forehead lightly.
"Thank you," he muttered.
'Yuichi... what is it about this boy that can make him take away all the pain your death has brought me? One night and I'm so deeply in love...'
Lucid's soft, pale skin tasted so good.
'How is this relationship going to turn out?'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:42 pm
"You're welcome..." Lucid said softly, leaning his forehead softly up against Kuro's lips.
To think, the first person I truely fall in love with is a guy...
Lucid smiled inside him at the thought of being with a guy. Somehow, it was comforting and, well....romantic.
"Ready to go, then?" Lucid asked gently, but in no paricular rush.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:01 pm
Kuro nodded, striding over to the door, opened it, and let him and Lucid out into the crisp morning air.
"Okay, the bank is this way..." he said, gesturing northward up the street, "and the breakfast place it over there..." pointing to the east. "To get to the bank then to the restaurant would be... about 30 minutes, at the least."
He surveyed the sad little street, wondering how he had ended up here.
'Yuichi was rich, wasn't he? Why'd I have to be brought up in this rotten place? ... Why couldn't the doctors save Yuichi if his parents spent so much money on his treatment?'
Tears sprang to Kuro's beryl eyes, but he restrained himself from crying.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:24 pm
"That'll be a good walk. After all, it is a nice, beautiful morning." Lucid said, enjoying the fresh air. As they walked down the street, Lucid looked to Kuro, noticing that his mind was on something else. Whether it was good or bad, Lucid couldn't tell. Deciding that he shouldn't ask and just let it be for now, Lucid placed his hand lightly into the palms of Kuro's hand as they walked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:48 pm
Kuro automatically grasped the hand that was slipped into his, holding it tightly as if Lucid was his only anchor to the world. But all the time, he feared someone would see.
'I don't give a damn about my reputation around here, but what if someone sees through Lucid's disguise? The media would swarm Lucid and I, there'd be stories on the news, the tabloids, the paparazzi, whatever else these celebrities-types have stalking them...'
"Yes, it is nice out..." Kuro said, smiling down at the adolecent.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:03 pm
The bank came into sight and Lucid finally let go of Kuro's hand. He opened the door to the bank and let Kuro in before himself. He walked up to the counter. "I would like to withdraw money from bank account number 283-66412-891, please." The woman behind the counter typed in the computer. "Is this some kind of joke, Mr. Lucid? How you even got the bank account number of a celeberty is beyound me, but leave now." Lucid sighed. This is why he carried around money and not cards, so that he wouldn't have to prove he was Lucid Atray to pay for things. Lucid reached into his back pocket, pulling out his wallet and then his license. He showed the license to the lady and removed his contacts to show her that his real eye color was red. The woman stared at him, too stunned to speak. "Uh, umm...h-how much money do you want to take out?" She asked.

Kuro and Lucid finally made it out of the bank, unnoticed, except for the woman behind the counter. "That is why I prefer cash, so I don't have to sign reciets at stores, etc." Lucid explained to Kuro under his breath. With a sigh, Lucid looked to Kuro. "Where to?" He asked, feeling excitement rise in him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:13 pm
"Hmm... this way," Kuro said, grabbing Lucid's hand and pulling him toward an alleyway. 'At least I think it's this way...'
He turned left, then right, then came to a four-way intersection.
'Damn...'
Kuro went strait, dragging Lucid along behind him.
'I think...'
Left. Right. Strait. Right. Right again.
'... we're lost.'
No surprises there. He had never been very good with navagation.
'God, I'm such an idiot...'  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:42 pm
Lucid laughed softly, clearly able to see that Kuro was lost. "Here, let's try this." Lucid said, thumbing down a Taxi. The taxi came to a stop next to Kuro and Lucid. Lucid opened the door to let Kuro in first and followed him into the taxi, closing the door. "Kuro, what is the restuarant called?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:09 pm
"Harishin," Kuro said.
As the taxi strated moving, Kuro slid his hand slowly across the middle seat and lightly touched Lucid's satiny skin. Kuro stroked the back of the teen's hand tenderly, massaging it as he stared out the window.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:36 pm
Lucid smiled, blushing a light pink on his cheeks. The taxi stopped at what semed like a minute later. Lucid paid the fee and got out of the taxi, and walked up to the restuarant, opening the door for Kuro to enter first. As Lucid walked in, a strong, good, scent of miso hit his nose. The place was a little packed, but there were a few open tables. A waitress walked up to them. "Good morning, welcome to Harishin. Please follow me to your table." Lucid and Kuro followed, sitting down at the disignated table. "I am Tammy and I will be your server this morning. May I get you something to drink?" The waitress said, as they seated. "I'll just have ice tea, unsweetened with lemon." Lucid replied with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:19 pm
"Water, thanks," Kuro said.
The waiter scurried off to get the drinks, leaving Lucid and Kuro alone.
"So," Kuro said, cradleing his head in one hand, "Not to sound clichéd or anything, but tell me about yourself."
He was ravenous to know more details about the pale, beautiful boy in front of him.  

Zetsubou-Libby18

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:58 pm
"Hmm, where to start? Well, you already know my past and that I am apart of a band." Lucid paused for a moment as he rested his head on his folded hands. "I was born on October 13, 1991 at 8:24 pm. My favorite colors are red, purple, and black. My favorite season is Fall. I love to read, write, draw, and run. I also play the flute. I am an outgoing person who likes to party with friends, but nothing to do with drugs or alcohol. I love children, animals, and nature. I baby or petsit for people for free. I sleep outside sometimes with no tent or sleeping bag. Just a fire pit..." The waitress came back with the drinks and spoke. "Are you ready to order?" She asked. Lucid answered in a kind, mellow, soft tone. "Sorry, we're not ready. It might be awhile before we decide, so I'll just flag you down when we are ready." The waitress nodded. "All right, take your time." She said as she left. Lucid spoke again when she was gone. "So, that is all I can really think of right now to say about myself. What about you, Kuro? Tell me about yourself." Lucid asked interested as he stirred his lemon into his ice tea with his straw.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff