Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
So... who is a Twelvie fan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

twelvie
  <333
  yaaay
  twins! >w<
  I love Twelvie ;~;
  *falcon paunches mei*
  I want to MARRY TWELVIE!!! ((too bad everyone who picks this option, she's mine))
View Results

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:29 pm
I stalk Clownie. :0

@Eliot
What's your main Pokemon team?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:43 pm
I stalk everyone in this guild. ninja  

Misaki Haseo

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:05 am
O SHI-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:50 am
I haven't touch my pokemon game in over a week and a half, since I been making plushies. I want to play the remake of gold/silver.

No stalking me in the daytime, Misaki!  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:44 am
I want the remake of Gold, simply because I want goddamn Teddyursa or however you spell it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:14 am
I haven't touched my game since May.

I want a freakin' Yanma. U:<

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:42 pm
I just want on of each started pokemon!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:20 pm
pokemon is fun biggrin but I never could get them all so I gave up  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:45 pm
Yeah, I still need one of each starter Pokemon. I do have a friend though that has like every Pokemon and breeds me like any I want, but I like catching them myself. It's more fun that way. ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:58 am
Sane here. Oooh, I need to, like, play Persona right now. YEAH. AND make my aunts all freaked cause they shoot themselves in the head!!! XDDDDDDD And I'm just really bored. lol. I hate catching Pokemon for the simple point is that they poisin my pokemon >:  

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:16 pm
8> I love persona.
I went to AMA this weekend, and THERE WERE NO PERSONA PEOPLES AAAAAH. I did run in to a Christmas special!Naoto and a random Chie who was only half cosplaying, and they only cosplayed Persona for a very short time, but other than that the only Persona peoples there were these three dudes in normal clothes with SEES arm bands. I wouldn't have even known they were kinda cosplaying persona except that they caught me right as I was coming out the bathroom from changing into my Naoto cosplay, and they were all like OMGGGGGGGGG NAOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERSONA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and fanboyed over me in massive amounts. @.@ They had a foam evoker too. I lol'd and shot myself in the head.

Yukiko bailed on me for Saturday, even though the only reason I changed into Naoto from Ciel was because she wanted me to. >C
And everyone else in our group either couldn't come or didn't want to cosplay persona, so me and Yukiko were the only two in our group on Sunday. It sucked so bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:28 am
D: that sounds so sad.
But it was still fun, right?!  

BreathLessX
Crew

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 am
Yeah. But only because I had two of the most amazing people ever from Knuckle Head Ninjas pro at my house the whole weekend. xD
They were so much fun, and really nice too! >w<;;

I might get to be in Otaku USA [the magazine] too....  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 pm
@BL- My parents were never really aware of the whole lolbrbsuicide part of P3 until the Dark Hour photoshoot at Otakon last year. THAT WAS FUN TO EXPLAIN. 8Db And here, I thought their first exposure to P3 would've been with the persona Angel. That would've been fun. 8|

@Misaki- I'LL BE YOUR CHIE *grabby hands* Also, congratulations on possibly getting in a magazine!

And haaa, I was the lone Persona person at Zenkaikon, but no one really knew what it was besides maybe 3-4 people.  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:39 pm
8D
Yosuke has her hair now, too... so we'll have at least 4 people. Brit wants to be Rise now... so uh...? we might have a Rise? It's still up in the air. At least, I'm good friends with the mass persona 4 group that'll be there ((their Rise is so nice)) so yeah.

There will be YukikoxChie at Otakon, that's for sure. xDD And since brenda ran away so much at AMA I'm gonna buy some handcuffs and handcuff us together... and if anyone asks, I'm investigating Yukiko to make sure she isn't Kira.

We will be playing the King's Game at some point during Otakon too. xD
If Panda comes as Teddie, ...you can guarantee that Yukiko will be making out with almost everyone because she LOVES Panda but he's gay. ;D So I'm pretty sure she'd risk making out with another girl just for the change to kiss him. I'm just glad that Naoto never plays the king's game

...A lot of the Personas are really skanky. That's why I'm glad my parents don't watch me play videogames except very rarely. ...My dad kinda had a problems with Fran in Final Fantasy XII but he got over it soon enough.
My dad really got into watching me play Metal Gear Solid 3. Especially the part where Snake got nuked and survived. xDD He always yells at me when I get seen by the guards, which is... very frequently. X.x

Edit: lawl pic of me and Bread-chan at AMA
... we both look horrible in this picture xDD

User Image  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out