u aren't the boss xp  

Wonderful Sone Vu
Vice Captain

Fuyuno Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:26 am
Here's mine. :3

Virgo

August 24-September 22

Virgo is symbolized by the virgin. Your ruling planet is Mercury and your element is earth. If you are a Virgo, you may be a bit of a perfectionist. You love to organize and plan and you thrive on hard work. You always need to have the last word and you can sometimes be oversensitive. While your passion is not always evident, the right person can bring it out into the open. Some compatible signs include Gemini, Pisces, and Taurus.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:39 pm
ooh that is cool smile  

Wonderful Sone Vu
Vice Captain

Seo Chan Hee

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:04 pm
AQUARIUS

January 21-February 19

Aquarius is symbolized by the water bearer. Your ruling planet is Uranus and you element is air. Aquarians are very dependable and honest. You are very honorable and when you make a decision, you stick by it. You are very considerate of others and their opinions. You are a definite individual, sometimes to the point that you have difficulty working with others. You are very independent with a very active, sometimes overactive, imagination. Aquarians are most often attracted to Gemini, Libra, Pisces, and other Aquarians.

Kinda true. Except for the honest part. Not that I'm a liar or anything but, I'm not exactly an honest person. No one really is.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:54 pm
ii_Azn_Puppies_ii
I'll start. Here's mine :
LIBRA

September 23-October 22

Libra is symbolized by the scales. Your ruling planet is Venus and your element is air. If you are a Libra, you thrive on balance in all aspects of your life. You have a great deal of passion and when it comes to love, you like to play games. You have a tendency to search for something better, a search which always seems to come up short. You have difficulty finding satisfaction in life, but you have a great ability to get along with almost anyone. Your best love matches are Aquarius, Aries, and Taurus.

I am a Libra biggrin

Though I disagree about the matches. Libra is an air sign and matches best with the other air signs--Gemini and Aquarius. Whoever came up with Libra/Aries and Libra/Taurus as a good match doesn't know what they are talking about.  

Spikerzz

Asian Sensation

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces