Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faith Black's Multi-purpose Friend Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is a hangout for everyone on Gaia. Members are encouraged to talk about just about anything, plus, we have monthly giveaways! 

Tags: giveaway, contest, hangout, friend, game 

Reply Roleplays
humans and monsters schools Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:32 pm
((Hey guys. I have a question. Do you think that it'd be better to do posting order so we don't get confused and post at the same time two different things? Then the story will have some flow to it. I think it should be ninetailedfox0007 then Alyss Kitty then xRustySporkx. Let me know if you agree or disagree with this.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Alyss Kitty
((Hey guys. I have a question. Do you think that it'd be better to do posting order so we don't get confused and post at the same time two different things? Then the story will have some flow to it. I think it should be ninetailedfox0007 then Alyss Kitty then xRustySporkx. Let me know if you agree or disagree with this.))

((yea sounds graet))  

ninetailedfox0007

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 pm
((ok. We're waiting for you, Rusty Spork. What do you think?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:20 pm
Alyss Kitty
((ok. We're waiting for you, Rusty Spork. What do you think?))

yeah sure i agree  

xRustySporkx

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 pm
Eva looks at Kishune "we're just joking around" the spell book disappears, a fox sits by Eva feet and looks up at Kishune  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:39 pm
Kishune let go of the girls hands then looked at the fox

Austin`s flames disappeared then he went to another tree and climbed this one too and started reading agian  

ninetailedfox0007

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:04 pm
Kiara walked over the Eva and bent down to the fox. She looked it in the eyes and gasped. It had the same eyes as Karman! Then she put 2 and 2 together. She reached a hand out slowly and pet the fox's head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:42 pm
"do you know where this fox came from" Kishune asked Kiara  

ninetailedfox0007

I_live_in_illusens

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:30 am
Alina Morrison walked slowly through the gates of her new school, her black duffle bag slung over her shoulder. She was looking down at the piece of paper she had recieved a couple nights ago. It had her class schedule and her dorm number on it. She was in dorm number two. She looked from her paper and glanced around. Her eyes fell briefly on the small group by the tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:56 pm
Kiara looked at Kishune with an expression that said, "Oh, please." She rolled her eyes and said, "Yes, Kishune, I do know where the fox came from. Tell me, where did Karman go?" She looked meaningfully at the fox she was petting. When Kiara looked back at Kishune she saw a girl with a black duffle bag.  

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Long Beloved Poster

Familiar Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:00 pm
((Welcome I_live_in_illusens. Our post order is ninetailedfox0009, Alyss Kitty, xRustySporkx, and then you, I_live_in_illusens. Also, if a person isn't going to be on for the rest of the day, do like ninetailedfox0009 did and let us know. That way, the people that are on can RP freely. Keep to the order as much as possible, but if someone is gone, try to mold the story around them if you can't wait to post. I sadly will be gone too. I have a late shift at work and I might be working the graveyard too. So, I might be on later tonight, but don't count on it. Have fun!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:36 pm
Kishune looked at Kiara confused "who...? he asked because he never actualy got to meet the sisters, then he looked at the new girl.

Austin looked at the new girl then back at his book not giving them anymore atition to them  

ninetailedfox0007

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:52 pm
the fox looks up then looks over at Eva "ummm the fox name is Karman"Eva laughs"hope you guys can tell who it is now"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:14 pm
Kishune looked at Eva "uh...hi sorry we haven`t been properly introduced the names Kishune" he said scraching the back of his head  

ninetailedfox0007

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces