Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Don't let me fall (romance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:37 pm
Seraph chuckled "Well, since alot of people at this school dont have to take classes at the same time, find someone to challenge at tennis" he leaned over towards her "Beat some butts, then tell them I trained Chaos.." he kissed her on the forehead "Well, is this our tempary good bye?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:44 pm
"It'll have to be." She said, returning the favor before starting to leave. after a moment, she turned around and said, "Oh, and I'll meet you on the courts after class. Have fun!" She waved back at him before continuing to class.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:50 pm
"I'll be there" he walke doff waving and soon was in the Tennis courts, he saw people playing and they looked very good, he walke dup to them, snatching a stray racket and took his ball out, he watched them till they noticed him, he made himself look very high and mighty "So, I'm here for my first day and looking for a challenge" he laughe lookign at the two who where a little pissed looking.

((You wnna be one of the two characters for now?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:05 pm
(I'd rather not... sorry, kind lazy sweatdrop How about you tell me what happenes in the two hours she's in class, and I'll skip through the boring class bits and have Riezu arive at the courts?)  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:51 pm
((Uh...sure))
The small one walked over, an avian, "Sure I will" he smirked raising his racket

Seraph brung his up "Bring it boy"

The two got on the sides of the court and started playing, very evenly matched, the game continued for two hours and they where quickly tiring  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:52 pm
As soon as class was out, Riezu wrote down the assignment, packed up and ran out of the room, anxious to find out how good seraph really was at tennis. She was so excited that she ran the entire five blocks across campus. Upon arriving, she found a small crowd had gathered and it took a moment for her to wade through all of the people. As soon as she got to the front of the crowd she realized what had been going on. Seraph was having a serious battle with some guy, and by the look of things, it would be a little while longer before they were finished.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:54 pm
The guys shirt revieled his was the current school champion they continued fiercly

"Just" Seraph huffed "Give up!" hge laughed and hit the ball at him, almost hitting him in the face, but the guy hit it back at him, then the rythem came back  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:41 pm
Riezu watched intently, her tail waving back and forth with the constant tempo of the ball. The game was intense, and by the tired look and flying persperation, the two of them were extreamly tired. Perhaps she'd wait to chalenge Seraph until he had a little time to col down. And by the look of things, she'd most certainly lose.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:43 am
"Noo!" the raccoon called back

Seraph hit the ball hard, it continued the pace

The raccoon smiled seeing this as a chance, he hit the ball backhanded and it went flying up and over the net, Seraph tried to hit it, but, missed, the person keeping scor held out his arm "One point Derek"

Derek smiled "Lets continue"

Seraph caught his breath and threw the ball up, hitting it and thus continueng the match  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 7:17 pm
(could we hold this off for a day or two? I just broke up and this RP is bumming me out.)  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:36 am
((Aww, sure, whenever you feel like continueing ok)) =^.^=  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 9:09 am
Eventually Riezu's legs grew weary, and she sat on the ground, her eyes riveted on the constantrly moving tennis ball. Every time her mind began to wander, she shook her head and paid attention to the match once more.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:49 am
Seraph hit the ball one more time, it went over the other guyys head and seraph scored his point "..win" he said putting his racket down and walking towards the guy "Good game" he smiled and offered to shake

Derek sighed and shook "I'll win next time" he muttered angrily and walked away

Seraph chuckled "Good luck with that" he looked through the crowd for Riezu  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:38 pm
When Seraph won the match, Otako stood up and aplauded, a wide grin spreading across her face. She waded through the crowd until she found the entrance to the field. "You did it!" She exclaimed, running over to him.  

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei
Crew

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 1:28 pm
Seraph happily walked to her "Thats was a good match!" he said s he hugged her.. "You saw it did you? Well, Thats enough proof I helped trained Chaos right?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff