Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm
User Image

" So how much am I getting paid?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:05 pm
User Image
Narun came down to the docking bay to greet them"I cutie"he said to the wolf girl. He went over to a bag and went over to her,"How about 10,000 credits"he said as he nuzzled her neck. He walked off somewhere into the ship. The droids uploading new illegal supplies and weapons"Lets hurry before the law comes"his voice booming from the intercom.  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:07 pm
((Seraphs sooooo jealous XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:09 pm
Name: Hane Yan Tori
Anthro Race: Kraahn (Alien. See description.)
Job: Pirate
Ship: Ilugaiz. A high-performance combat mech that attatches to a larget ship, the Reion.
Appearance: Roughly resembles an anthro-crow, but with secondary pairs of arms and wings, smaller and weaker than the primary pairs. Also, rather than the typical avian tail, his tail resembles that of a cat, though much longer, roughly one-and-a-half times his height.
Bio: A young war veteran of the proud and competitive Kraahn race, he didn't return home after war, deciding instead to keep the ship he used, and start a life of crime, which he found much more interesting than life back at home. His sister, Kara, works on the ship with him.

Name: Kara Yan Tori
Anthro Race: Kraahn
Job: Ship Technician
Ship: Reion. A large, but sleek, black ship. No cockpit is visible, and it is not built to land, instead remaining constantly airborne using its four oversized wings.
Appearance: Almost identical to her brother, Hane, though her beak is slightly more rounded, and she lacks his confident posture.
Bio: (See Hane's bio)

Name: Varn Rei Chio
Anthro Race: Kraahn
Job: Gunner
Ship: Reion
Appearance: Unlike Hane and Kara, to whom he bears no relation, Varn's feathers and beak are a deep chestnut-brown, with a forest-green hue near the edges, giving him a mottled appearance.
Bio: Hane's closest friend at the military academy. When Hane offered to take him on his pirating career, Varn couldn't refuse.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:11 pm
Seraph flew past the moon he was going to land on and went straight for the planet next to it, he landed quickly "Ok..ok..there has to be a hit on someone around here" he said goiing to the hitman meeting place, and unknown place to any who are not hitmen  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image

Her breathe caught And Seramiphia pressed the intercom button
" 10,000 will be fine. What do you need me to do know?" She slowed her breathing down and leaned against wall waiting for a response.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image
Narun spoke into the intercom"Well you can get you cute behind up here"he chuckled as he closed up the docking bay"Hurry the law is coming"he said with a long sigh"We're heading to the jungle planet Oriza"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:22 pm
Hane stood at the Reion's bridge as it entered Navia's atmosphere, stopping just two miles short of the floating city. "Here we are...looks like a pretty isolated place...not much in the way of resources...an ideal trade route. Kara. Keep an eye out for any vessels headed to or from the city."

Kara nodded, "Yes, brother."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image

" Umm ok?" She walked towards his control room.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:38 pm
User Image
"Strap in, things are going to get bumpy"he said as the city's defense system became active and began firing on Narun's ship."Seems like they've caught on" he chuckled as the ship dodged what it could."Damn law enforcement officers"he said  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:42 pm
Seramiphia buckles in the straps going across her chest and around her waist/ legs

" Ready."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:50 pm
After getting no hits Seraph sighed "********" he walked to his ship and got in "ime to hunt I guess" he flew away to the planet of Oriza, he loved the game there  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image
Narun nodded as he got further from the city, several black ships surround his ship"Cr*p!"he yelled. He activated his turrents and fired on all the ships knocking them out of the sky, he lifted off to the nearest planet."Take the drop pod and hide yourself on the planet's surface, dont forget to drop off the supplies so you can get paid"he said and hovered the ship over the planet's surface."Take the land rover to drop the supplies off, Ill try to lead those black ships away"he said in a panic"Another moment in my life I get myself into a jam"he said and opened her hand, he placed a bag full of credits"this is about 50,000 credits, this should be enough as payment"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:14 pm
User Image
" Holy that's all mine?" She grabbed the bag tucked herself into the pod and programmed the control panel to drop her vehicle safely on the ground.
" I'll deliver the goods safely."

Pod launch initiated.
She shot out of the ship landing safely on the ground and tucked and rolled grabbing the bag of goods and hopping on the rover sped to her destination the tracker already installed on the vehicle.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces