Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coven of the Blood Red Rose

Back to Guilds

A vampire guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Blood, Rose, Coven, Role Play 

Reply Role Play Arena
faithless nights. RP >w< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:17 am
Nishi_Hime
Nishi nodded "alright then sir your order will be right out" she told him and walked back behind the bar to the kitchen and gave the order to the Sheff. She walked back to the bar and started to make his drink well she waited for the bell to bing. She couldn't stop the shivers at all they wouldn't stop.

'Maybe i should take the rest of the night off and just have Alex close up for her' Nishi thought to herself as she glanced over at him who was starring at her. She quickly looked away and blushing to herself.

She walked back the man "one whiskey on the rocks" she said as she put the drink on the table. "Your food will be done shortly sir" she told him as she turned away and walked over to roses and her guests table.

"do you need any refiles over here?" Nishi asked them with a smile.

"Lassie?" called to Nishi while holding up the empty glass of ice, "I'm thinkin there be somthin wrong with this here glass, could I get m'hand on another, or better yet the bottle?" he queried with a boyish smile on his features.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:19 am
One of the other patrons bumped Rose and she fell into the stranger man, with the seductive voice. He spilled his drink. Rose was a bit daze and in alot of pain. Her hips and back hurt and she didn't know why.  

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

FallenAngel Darven Silver

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 am
He just looked around then waved his hand, all the whiskey going back into his glass, as he helped the patron to her feet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:21 am
Nishi smiled to him and took his glass "the bottle is double sir" and another shiver ran down her back. She shock her head "So would you like another glass sir?" Nishi asked the man.

angelprezangel

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:29 am
Rose looked at him, then something in her back popped and she passed out. She hurt so much at that moment she could feel tears on her checks as she blacked out.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:30 am
Nishi_Hime
Nishi smiled to him and took his glass "the bottle is double sir" and another shiver ran down her back. She shock her head "So would you like another glass sir?" Nishi asked the man.

Elliot pulls out a slightly worn velvet coinpurse from his inner pocket and pulled out a couple solid gold roman coins and pressing them into her hand with a boyish wink. "tha bottle'll be grand m'darlin!"  

Jared Valentine

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:32 am
Vampire Red Rose
Rose looked at him, then something in her back popped and she passed out. She hurt so much at that moment she could feel tears on her checks as she blacked out.

Elliot pushed himself up from the booth and stood, quickly striding over to where Rose had collapsed and knelt down next to her with one hand gently slipped underneath her head for support while the other held her glass of warm blood, gently holding it close to her nose before touching the cup to her lips, trying to get her to drink and gain strength.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:35 am
Darven looked over then got up out of his chair walking over to the collapsed woman looking at her. "I have something that will help her if you like"  

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:38 am
Darven looked over then got up out of his chair walking over to the collapsed woman looking at her. "I have something that will help her if you like"

"with all due raspect, boy-o, madam Rose seemed to have a reason to not trust ye, why should I?" he asked without looking up and trying to urge Rose to drink, knowing he was kind of in a vunerable position at the moment with his back to the other.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:42 am
Rose woke alittle. She shoved the blood again.
"That smells horrible right now." She murmured.
Rose tried to sit up and couldn't. She yelped in pain as she tried.  

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:44 am
He growled under his breath setting a vial down. "You people are all the same, judging by looks alone." He stormed out of the place treading heatedly back to his room at the inn.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:45 am
Vampire Red Rose
Rose woke alittle. She shoved the blood again.
"That smells horrible right now." She murmured.
Rose tried to sit up and couldn't. She yelped in pain as she tried.

Elliot set the glass on the floor next to him and took one of her hands while still supporting the back of her head with his other hand, "Are ye wantin what this boy-o has to offer ye, Madam Rose?" he asked as he gently tried to help her sit up, ready to stop at a moments notice if it was too much for her.

Jared Valentine

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:48 am
"Any ideas whats in the veil?" Rose asked. "If not then take me home."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:53 am
Vampire Red Rose
"Any ideas whats in the veil?" Rose asked. "If not then take me home."

"Bein ye vampires trade yur blood around like bloody valentine cards, that would be my guess, I'll take it along with us if ye want to check it out later." he replied as he took it from the table before going back to Rose and putting it into her hand before lifting her carefully in his arms as he stood up and headed for the exit, "Ye'll haveta tell me where to go Las."

Jared Valentine

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:00 am
"It's the last house on the main road. Next to the inn." She murmured in pain.
'I hope Shadow is all right.' She thought.  
Role Play Arena

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff