Red moon raising *human realm* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:05 am
"It's okay!" Miep told her, giving her a hug. Miep looked up at the sky,"It's beautiful, isn't it?" She looked back down at Vexous. "I don't care who you are, and all always be by your side, cuz I'm your buddy now" Miep smiled with such innocence that any sadness simply left the half-demon. "I guess I could take you to destiny" Miep said"but...."

User Image

((ignore the Nazi stuff))  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:16 am
Vexous stood very still with her eyes wide as Miep hugged her, she'd never been hugged before, and it felt strange but in a good way, "umm.....thank you", *my buddy......who in there right mind would want to be buddies with me*
"i'm not worthy" repeating her fathers words made her stomach turn"
User Image
"i would be forever in your dept if you took me to ether one of them" she said and she spoke the truth, Miep had at first annoyed her, but vexous was starting to like the little one  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:20 am
I'm gonna need some more guidance here" She grinned, proud to have cheered up Vexous"And who's the J@ck@$$ that said your unworthy?"
Meip started walking east."oh yeah", she said turning back"are you sure you want to mess with Destiny? With Fate? There ARE consequences"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:27 am
Vexous started following her, and nodded at her question "i dont intend to mess with them, but i swear if Fate makes me Orange again, i will unlesh a can of butt woppen on him!" she laughed.
"but i speek the truth when i say nothing could possible be any worse then the life i have now"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:32 am
"We should Disguise ourselves!" She disapeared, and reappeared looking like:

User Image

"This will be a long journey friend, one that will test you, and bring you to the brink of shattering. And even if you survive, the answer you seek may not be what you want, are you prepared for that?"

~don't worry, they can't harm you, or me~
*I shall be waiting*
-let's go!-  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:40 am
"yes thats a good idea" she flashed herself from her human form to that of another:
User Image
"how's this" she asked pushing the long blue hair behind her shoulders,
"i'll well aware that the journey ahead will not be easy, i am a demigod so i should be able to handle it fine" she said with a wink,
"lets be on our way" vexous was rather excited about this, and couldn't wait to get going  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:43 am
"Shall we wait for the others?" Miep asked,"If we leave them, someones bound to get POed. While we wait, I can tell you a story!" Miep offered kindly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:47 am
Vexous pouted, "i guess so, we'll wait" she sat on a face that was near by, flashing hersel back to her long white haired self "discuises will come later then" she smiled at Miep "why not tell me this story!"  

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ellectric Eccentric
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:02 am
"cools!" Miep smiled,"A story of destiny, maybe? yes, I think so.....

A long time ago, before time was truly established, There was a king. The King was very powerful, and he created a bunch of servants. He built the first set out of scum and dirt, and not surprisingly the servants acted like such materials. So then he created the next batch out of elements, some fire, some wind, some water, and some earth. These servants were better, but the King wanted more. So he made his final batch out of stars and little bits of dreams. The King was pleased with the last batch, and named them "gods" because of their beauty and talent. He created a home for them in the sky, and cast the others down unto a rock. Unfortunately, he couldn't distinguish the scum from the elements, so he blessed the rock and said, show me by your life, your deeds, and at your death i will further separate the good from the bad. And all was good.

But, the servants started to become unpredictable, doing whatever they pleased. So the King called for Hydra, the serpent sorceress of the north, and from their union sprung Destiny, and Fate. The King made it their job, and their job alone to keep humanity in check, they were to keep order, and that is there purpose"

Miep smiled,"More?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 2:21 pm
Hiroko caught up with two.
"What's going on?"Hiroko was intrigued by them two getting along.
"I like stories"She smiled.
Although it was being told by Miep,she listened.

Shimaru appeared from no where.
"I remember that king,Of course.That's not how it goes.The king created the elder gods first,Like Hajime and I.Fate came about 1 million years after.
peoples fates was my job as well up until then."He frowned.

He hugged his older brother.Shimaru was in a trance like state,remembering what Fate had said to him.
Hajime hated fate.He had said so many mean things to Shimaru,and when he was sad,so was Hajime

Pandi followed Hiroko and the others."We're going to go get pastries...right?"he looked worried.
Pandi knew they weren't going to go get pastries.
He frowned."No..pastries for Pandi...Because no one likes Pandi...Poor pandi"He was muttering under his breath.

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 5:47 pm
Vexous listened with great intrest, Shimaru seemed different to her, he had had his life turned around by the gods, much like her, but at least he wasn't continuously on the run.
Acheron frowned. "my father always said that the humans or servants were trying to get there hands on the gods powers, and those who got close became tainted and turned into damons (meaning damned souls), later to be called demons by mankind. which in the long run is why all three sides must remain equals,or all hell could brake lose, or something, i dont totally get it myself.......well i wasn't really listening" he finished laughing. "maybe i shoulda"
Vexous rolled her eyes at Acheron, and summoned a bad of pasties for Pandi, passing they to him, she turned to Hiroko, "if that is true, then maybe some human powers come form demon ancestors.... no that doesn't sound right....the demons wouldn't breed with the humans would they?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:23 pm
Shimaru looked over to Vexous.
He stared at here.
His red eyes piercing hers.

Hiroko nodded.
"That's probably what happened.I mean,Demons would do something odd like this.Powers don't just come from nowhere..Right?"She was blank,lost in her thoughts.

Pandi jumped up and down with joy.The hallelujah chorus played in Pandi's head.
"PASTRIES!!!"He eat every last one of them in a matter of seconds.
"Thank youuuu thank you~"He hugged Vexous's leg.

he watched his brother.Hoping that Vexous would love him too.
If only.It would be soo nice. He smiled.He wished with all of his being that it would happen.Hajime wanted Shimaru to be happy.

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Onkei Tenshi98

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:49 am
Onkei followed the group, pulling out her sketch book again and drawing. She couldn't believe her eyes or her ears. Fate, Death, Life! Everyone and everything seemed to be here! Her head started to spin and she put a hand on Shimaru's arm. She realized it wasn't a chair or table. She blushed without realizing it and let go of his arm. She mumbled and bowed, "I'm sorry Sir..." and took a few steps away from him. Onkei didn't want to offend a god such as himself in anyway shape or form. Not that she was afraid he'd hurt her no... But she was afraid to offend him and offending a god in her mind was blasphemy.

She looked from Vexous to Hiroko to Hajime and grinned. She could read their expressions quiet well. Onkei could feel the emotions, or what emotions they had, just oozing off of them. She couldn't help, but giggle. She wondered if Vexous could feel this or tell this. Onkei thought she probably could being so old and so wise as she.

Onkei heard Pandi and looked over and started to laugh. "How amusing..." She said gently and walked over to Vexous and Pandi. As she walked over she slipped her book back into the bag. She kneeled down, her arms hugging her knees and looked at Pandi. "So, Mr. Pandi or is it Miss? How did you become so?" She said, her head tilting to the side a little. It wasn't the fact that she had never seen this before no, it was more of the fact she wanted to know how since there were many ways to do this.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:10 pm
Shimaru looked down at her,for the first time.
"S-sir?"He laughed.
"Call me Shimaru,or...Julius"He said with a bad taste in his mouth.
He had been given the name of a creator God.Which he wasn't.He always hated mentioning that name.He went by it if he was on earth in disguise.

Pandi looked up at Onkei.He unintentionally shuttered.
"I'm a Mr.,and I was awoken by Hiroko"He chimed.
Although he was looking at Onkei,he didn't let go of Vexous's Leg.

Hiroko Turned to Acheron.She pressed herself against him.Long arms wrapped around his neck and she sighed.Not out of boredom or anything negative.Just out of sheer pleasure.Giggling inwardly,She thought,I'm his!I suppose it's forever?Should I ask?.This put a wrench in her good mood.

Hajime disliked what was going on.We were just standing her talking it up.To Hajime,who was probably the second eldest,this was pitiful.
He watched the way Hiroko looked at Acheron,How Shimaru looked at Vexous,He was annoyed at all the love.This was odd,coming from a creator God.Who would enjoy this.But he wanted someone to call his own.
He turned back to Hiroko.Then he remembered how he couldn't see her date of birth.Should he say something?He held his breath.And decided it was best to wait to talk to Acheron about it,and see if he should say something.[/grey]

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

Vexous

Mewling Kitten

21,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:29 pm
Vexous patted Pandi on the head smiling at the creature, "unique isn't he?" she said.
Vexous bust out laughing as she heard Shimaru's human name. "sorry" looking at him still slightly giggling, her eyes glowed a beautiful purple. "i prefer Shimaru better, so thats all you'll get outa me!" covering her mouth as she giggled some more, she was sure that he was gonna be angry at her for laughing, but she didn't care, she was actually enjoying herself. and she was beginning to like Shimaru, which was to say the least after all he was still a god!

Acheron, felt Hiroko mood change. "Baby whats wrong?" he kissed her forehead and slid his hands up and down her back. "you dont need to be worried or anything" he didn't really know what to say. "i'm here and i always will be...if you'll let me?" he bit his lip, *should i..i mean i want to be with her...but here?.....oh screw that i'm doing it*
"i know this may seem sudden, but believe me when i tell you this, i want you, and no one else" he got down on one knee, manifested a ring in one hand and held it up to her. "i've never been so sure of anything in my life....will you marry me, and be mine foreva?" *oh god i hope this is the right thing to do, please dont look at me badly* he had totally forgotten that she could read his mind!!!!!

RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff