Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Hetalia in dreams? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hetalia in dreams?
  Every night!
  Once...
  Never had.
  I don't dream... O_O
View Results

TheBlueEyesWhiteDragon

3,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 am
One time, I dreamed I was Canada. I then told England that I was America. Surprisingly, he didn't fall for it and was surprised that I tried to lie to him.

Just last night, I dreamed that I was doing a performance (I'm in a Masquers club) and I was dressed up as America and was performing with someone dressed as China. I then went backstage because I realized that I needed glasses to look more like Alfred and got a pair from one of my friends.

Yeah, clearly when I do remember my dreams, they're really weird...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am

ⓇⒾⒸⓄ ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓉⒺ, ⓇⒾⒸⓄ ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓉⒺ

I once had a dream that my friends and I, who were apparently the female versions of the trio, along with the Bad Touch Trio, were at a bar. we all got drunk. The trio were singing their Marukaite Chikyuu, and my friends and I split up to take one of the boys. I took Spain, my friend took Prussia, and the other took France. All i remember is giggling insanely with Spain, before he grabbed me by my waist and whispered in my ear, "Your tomatoes are mine~" in spainish.
then i woke up.

Damn that alarm clock. D'8

ⓂⓊⓎ ⓇⒾⒸⓄ ¡ⓊⓂ!

born toulouse

Crystal Ai

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 am
i had a dream that N italy and Germany got locked in a store room eek ...and it was hot...and one thing led to another and it ended up turning into a full on yaoi....it was cool xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 am
I had this dream about Canada once...

I was, for some reason, at a world summit meeting thing...and I was the only one who even noticed Canada. So I got his attention and told him I wanted to see him in my room. And then I ended up tying him to the bed that was there and covered him in maple syrup...then licked it off him. xd And yes, he was naked.

- Angsty Pants -

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:48 am
As crazy as my dreams are, they hardly contain hetalia-related stuff gonk
Well...At least the dreams I'm able to remember.
To be honest, I can only think of two heta-dreams:

One involving me and some friends being...some kind of freshly established nations. Everyone (as in, ALL other nations, except Ivan) thought that it's a good idea to keep us under their wings (and FAR away from Ivan *lol*).
It even went so far that Alfred referred to us as his colonies, while we had to listen to Ludwig's lectures on how depening on stronger nations would only benefit us. talk2hand .
I, being the idiot I am, used the scenery of a big world meeting to declare myself fully independend...
This dream ended with Ivan using his scarf as a very effective lasso neutral .

The other one wasn't that pleasant.
I made some big a**-mistake which caused several nations ending up heavily wounded. (And I'm pretty sure Kiku died gonk ) Fun times emo  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:46 pm
I once had a dream that I was Prussia's maid and I got to wait on him and get him anything he wanted. Yeah, you bishes wish you had that dream. ;D

The only other Hetalia dream I remember was one where I had this bet with Germany, and if he lost, I would get to "touch" him, if you know what I mean.

I dream of Germans.  

preusterreich

Dapper Dabbler

GLORIOUS Slaughter Beach

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:49 pm
I had a dream once that they made a Hetalia musical xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:15 pm
lol. I'm suprised that I acually remeber this that well but this is how it went: I had a dream last night that I was on a boat, actually I think it was sealand. But anyhow i was talking to England and when he asked me where I was from America popped out of nowhere and said "Iggy! Why are you talking to a resident of my crotch!" Then I blushed, Sealand came up to America ands all "Dont talk about my best friend like that! And shes moving to my house!" I'm like "wtf?" So america picks me up and takes me home then Sweden and Finland came and abducted me and I became part of their family. xd It was strange!  

serialkillersunflowers

g l o o m y - p a n d i

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
Oh god these are all so funny! >u<

I had this really pointless dream a few days ago, I can't remember all of it though. I was at this carnival thing and saw Austria. He was just standing there... The second time was today. Iggy, Yao, and I were taking a test.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:47 pm
this was last week, i was in a room with Spain and he was shirtless...thats all im going to say...  

Shaman Scout

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm
FelicianoItalyChan
I had a dream once that they made a Hetalia musical xD

I can see that happening since most of the character have sang.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 pm
My first ever Hetalia-related dream (out of the many I've had) was basically about me and a chain link of Hetalia characters (hanging from a helicopter I think) on a rescue mission to save Switzerland from drowning in the swift currents of a river. It was up to me to save him since I was at the end of the chain link; so I did and then Switzerland was blushing from either the embarrassment of being the one in distress, or his face was too close to my chest after I caught him? xD So in a random transition, he said to me, "I guess I owe you my life." And that was that...

The other ones are not as exciting and adventurous but yeah, I had fun in it. It was like being in a movie! ^.^
The odd thing about the other dreams though was that most of them focused on America; and at the time, he was not a favorite character of mine.
There was this one part of this other dream where I saw America go from his usual outgoing bomber jacket-wearing self, to this suave gentleman clad in a dark suit and with black streaks in his hair. Going through maturity maybe? o_o He did look handsome though. =^_^=  

Miss Whimsi

Spoopy Duck

9,250 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Partygoer 500

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:10 pm
I had my first hetalia related dream in a while last night! So, it started out as like people saying "I wonder if iceland will be in the anime?" and then it switched to iceland, breaking out of this weird... chamber sort of thing (my school girls locker room with an iron door and lock...) and then all these girl started squeeling and iceland was all like U__U;;;
and then this girl was all like "Come on peach!" And she dragged princess peach into the room (and she was looking uber cute high-schooler-esc) and iceland was in love with her! Oh yeah, and he was in my gym class and was mad popular! XD everyone kept yelling, "YO, ICEY!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 pm
Oh! I has another!!!!

Okay, so at first it started out as the movie "the shining" but quickly changed to me and my group of friends at the apartment complex I used to live at. We're walking down the sidewalk and I see this japan cosplyer I saw at animeNEXT this year. Aniwai, I tag my friend and we start playing hide and go seek. I'm running away with my friend and we go into this patch of trees (where i get poked in the eye with a stick really hard DX) aniwai, So I try to climb into a wind on the third floor of one the buildings but I have to collect sonic, tails, and knuckles! (???) I collect sonic and tail but I cant get knuckles, and now BELARUS is it! And she's got her knife! I'm frantically trying to climb in the window and then suddenly an internet window opens up, and I jump in there. Belarus cant get me anymore so she walks away. As soon as I think it's safe, I jump out the window and Run around to the back of the building. And on the other side is my friend who was originally it, and I guess she was working with belarus because I turned around and ran so fast to a area behind the pool. (its basically the woods.) and I meet austria! We start to hide together behind these little trees becuase, well, belarus was coming! So we're dead silent, and at this time, I'm cosplaying belarus. Belarus and my friend walk past and stand there for about a minute and then they walk away. But austria moves too soon and belarus finds us. I scream and i thought we were gonna die, but belarus has to clean off her crowbar (yeah, a bloody crowbar) and austria starts to help her, so I run awaypast them to a safe spot wich is a computer in the middle of the feild, that has this game on it with russia in it and lots of cake and icecream and it was soo cute. Belarus comes to get me but she cant ebcause im on teh safe spot and yeaaaah...

LONG DREAM IS LONG.

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Canadian Maid

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:19 pm
After reading this fanfic Seven Little Killers I went to bed.
Canada was trying to kill me. Spain tried to help me but he got stabbed in the neck. Romano yelled at me thinking I killed him. I ran away into a dungeon to find Canada waiting for me and stabs my arms. I woke up, and looked up and I thought I saw the shadow of Canada. ;A; It was scary.....

Another dream of me and the Bad Touch Trio playing 'Secret Agents' around town and at the mall. Prussia and Spain proposed to me it was.... funny yet odd....  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff