Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!
Tired of the Catch Phrase? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tired of it yet? Hmm? Are ya? *Nudge*
  Yes. Its quite the annoyance.
  No. It doesnt bother me at all.
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:36 pm
LOL that's funny! blaugh I wanna get a Ninja headband from Hot Topic.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:07 pm
i tried to get one there. they didn't have any though all they had were gloves with the steel plates on teh back of them. they also had some pretty cool keychains ^^ . and i would've probably gotten one if it weren't for the fact that listening to the music that they were playing made me nocious. i mean seriously i almost passed out >.>" no lie  

Historical

What the Pho

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:40 pm
Junzaki
i tried to get one there. they didn't have any though all they had were gloves with the steel plates on teh back of them. they also had some pretty cool keychains ^^ . and i would've probably gotten one if it weren't for the fact that listening to the music that they were playing made me nocious. i mean seriously i almost passed out >.>" no lie
LOL...yeah my Hot Topic store had this loud weird music and the fact there was this funny smell made me wanna barf.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:38 pm
rofl Ours always has ninja headbands, but they are like... 20 bucks. ><  

churrlo

Historical

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:19 pm
Lord Someguy
Junzaki
LOL...yeah my Hot Topic store had this loud weird music and the fact there was this funny smell made me wanna barf.
lol they were playing......almost normal music.....i guess. if you're an emo hawthorne heights fan >.<'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:20 pm
churrlo
rofl Ours always has ninja headbands, but they are like... 20 bucks. ><
i had 30 yesterday....but i spent it on the naruto game. yeah yeah i know it sucks.....but still......i wanna play it soo bad >.<. i can't now because when i got home i realized that i was missing a cable and then i said. "DAMN THOSE BASTARDS THAT PACKED MY FREAKIN STUFF IM GONNA BEAT THE s**t OUTTA THEM"......i really wanted to play it too crying  

Historical

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:15 pm
That stinks!! crying I am just gonna rent it ><  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:43 pm
Same here. I don't think my parents are letting me into Hot Topic due to the music. Not my style o' music, actually. But hey, thank Naruto for the invention of the MP3!  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:54 am
rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:15 pm
Ya know somthingfunny! Shikamaru has three diffrent says!

American anime- " What a drag..."

Japanese anime- " How troublesome"

Japanese Magna- " This sucks"  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:17 am
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:28 pm
Tsk Tsk he should really make up his mind  

Public Pervert

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:20 pm
I agree! I like how troublesome ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:33 pm
"Belive it " Is soooooooooooooooo annoying it would be okay if they didn't have him say it about 20 times per. episode. I just want to beat the crap out of the people who thought it's okay lets just make him say one more time. domokun  

sabriel111

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:31 pm
sabriel111
"Belive it " Is soooooooooooooooo annoying it would be okay if they didn't have him say it about 20 times per. episode. I just want to beat the crap out of the people who thought it's okay lets just make him say one more time. domokun

Funny, because Naruto hasnt it said once in quite a bit. Although I think he will say it after the Hinata and Neji fight.  
Dubbed Anime Discussion - Watching Naruto on Toonami? Come discuss here!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games